ch 2

Happiness Matter

Jimin keeps waiting for someone to hit him up for chatting. With no Taehyung by his side, the loner needs a company. After putting his face as his profile picture, that is impossible out of the people, specifically girls not trying to hit on him. Unlike Taehyung who always blunt and bold in everything, Jimin prefers to wait. 

"Buzz."

His eyes pops out widely when he received a chat message, his finger reaches to tap on the chatting box.

"Jiminnie. Park Jimin!" He quickly hide his phone inside his backpack afterward, putting on such an awkward stiff face. "Why? What did you want now ?" He furrows his eyebrows, trying not to show how sulky he is. Taehyung just rubbing the nape of his neck out of guilty as he giving him an awkward grin.

"Yah, bro.It's not been a day yet but my life already without you by my side. Jiminnie, can you forgive this idiot friend of yours who got mad easily?" Taehyung took Jimin's hands into his hold, looking at him in such a dreamy way. The classmates just ignored their lovey dovey presence although sometimes it gets too much to be digested. This kind of stuff can make you sick. "You, bad guy! Bad guy! " Jimin playfully punching Taehyung's shoulder before pulling him into a hug.

"Let's stop, bro. I could feel there are caterpillars in my stomach instead of butterflies. That is disgusting." He whispered to the purple haired boy, giving out a small cheeky laugh before lets go of him.

"Who knows, caterpillars can grow into butterflies. It just needs time." Taehyung wiggling his eyebrows, smirking before receiving a finger shove on his forehead by Jimin.

"Ew, stop your lovey dovey stuffs. It disgusted me." Jungyeon make a face toward the two guys while passing them on her way to her seat. Jimin just taking a deep breath before letting them out heavily. "If only you know that I was disgusted by all about you." He told inside his mind while checking up his phone.

'You got one msg from @ostrishssi'

He finally read the unread msg just now as he forgot to check his phone last time because he was distracted by Taehyung." What a cute username." He smiled in amused.

@ostrishssi: hi 😃

@chimchimmie: hi 😀 ostrishssi, what a cute name~ how are you doing?

"Wifey Yoo, are you jealous? Yah, Park Jimin. Don't you think Wifey Yoo was jealous of me and you?" Taehyung said with his full of hope face while looking at the short haired girl who was busy playing with her phone instead of paying attention to him which made his opinion kinda irrelevant.

"Listen to this. Dont be that stupid if youre really my chingu." Jimin shook his head at his poor friend before walked back to his seat. 

@ostrishssi: i'm good. by the way, can i tell you something? It might be surprising though

@chimchimmie: okay, what is it??

@ostrishssi: i knew you in real life and we're attending same school! dont be scared im not a stalker 😅 its just for some reasons, its hard to talk to you in person

Jimin's eyebrows furrowed in thoughts but he just let them off and smiling a bit as he was enjoying the conversation right now.

@chimchimmie: eyyy- do you perhaps my secret admirer? jk2

@ostrishssi: hmm- might be 😉

Jimin was surprised at her last msg. He couldnt help but to blush slightly when reading them although she might be joking. "This person is kinda cute." He thought, smiling gently on his own.

"Wifey Yoo, are you chatting with some random guys behind me?" Taehyung took Jeongyeon's phone away but luckily she was really quick that she stole it back. He looked at her face carefully as he leaned closer."Your face are red too."He studied as he cupped her face. 

"Shut up, Kim Taehyung. Everyone is looking at us right now because of you." She whispered as she looked around concernedly. Taehyung took a seat beside her, placing his head on the desk but his eyes never leave the stare on her face.

"Yoo Jeongyeon, please looking at me more." He said with his husky voice. Jungyeon chuckled at his words.

"Is there anytime that my eyes leave you? Im not gonna let you do the bad stuffs and ruined people." She said, flicking his forehead. Taehyung finally smiling like he always do around her, linking their arms together and rests his head on her shoulder while closing his eyes but Jungyeon just let him do it. It's pretty normal between them but that wifey yoo definitely not normal to her. Jungyeon was replying to her chat again without realizing Taehyung was silently watching her, his expression changed to the sad one even when he is smiling 

"I know I was just like a little brother to you."