ch 1

Happiness Matter

" I told you, dont appear infront of me if you didnt have money with you. " That little boy just shivering out of fear when that school deliquent, Kim Taehyung threatening him with his deep voice and his small smirk that could scared off everything in this world just because it was that creepy. There is always Park Jimin by his side. He did nothing but just keeping a company to his friend, just in case he needs help.His orange hair sometimes helps the people to get scared although he did nothing.

"Yah, Kim Taehyung , Park Jimin! What are you doing ?! " The two boys froze on their feet, realizing who the voice belongs to. Jimin's eyes tightly closed out of frustration while taehyung's hand gesturing the boy to go away. Jungyeon rushed toward them furiously but then slowing down her pace when the poor boy got away. unlike jimin who had disgusted expression on his face, Taehyung's face showed the opposite.

"Don't you get tired of these? Bullying and take money from people all the time ?" Jungyeon started her lecture on both of them with her scary face but Taehyung just giving his idiot-like grin as a response. 

"i'm sorry, wifey yoo but you cant stop your hubby from doing thins that he likes. those kind of things are like hobby to me. i think i might go dying if i didnt do them." jimin pressed the bridge of his nose as he shook his head in disappointment of how his friend's brain working. 'wrong answer, dude. wrong answer'. jungyeon slightly smiling toward taehyung's answer, no more scary face but more like devilish kind of smile, a bit scary in jimin's eyes though.

"i told you so many time but it's just didnt work on you,right ?" she speaks softly like a mother, ruffling taehyung's purple fluffy hair as his grin got wider. jimin knew whats gonna happen next so he silently excusing himself and leave that place.'im sorry, bro but it's your mistake, kay ?'

as he got a little farther than those two, he could heard taehyung's scream and pleadings but he just chuckled softly and never looks back. he knew taehyung gonna be alright if it was jungyeon. she was his everything that he didnt mind everything she did on him. 'you have fallen for a wrong girl, taehyung'. jimin told himself not to be like his friend.

---

" how could you leave me like that ?! " taehyung whining out of frustration. jimin looked up from his manga, only to see taehyung with his messy hair and ruined eyeliners sat infront of him.

"tae, you look extremely wrong. more like a girl who just got rejected! " jimin burst into a loud laugh, scaring off his classmate but he didnt mind that and they dont want to mind whats that deliquents doing too while taehyung is triggered and quickly took his mirror out of his desk's drawer to check his makeup 

" but it's your mistake to mingle around those kind of girls." jimin finished his laugh with his small mocking remark toward his friend. " what kind of girl do you mean ? " taehyung furrowed his eyebrows. jimin's face changed into a stiff one as he slowly putting down his manga. " short-haired, rough, scary, messy eating, act like a boy, nagging all the time, noisy. are those qualities you want to find in a girl-" taehyung already shuts his mouth before he could finished off, looking at him with his scary eyes that happened rarely because of their close friendship. jimin knew he gonna be mad with him but he just expressing his opinion.

to jimin, jungyeon has zero quality to be liked by him. her short hair already eliminates her from being jimin's ideal. he never like a girl who looks boyish. she talks alot and nagging all the time. her way of eating never proper. she just eat as long the food fits her large mouth. she loves to run and jumps around more than the boys do.  jimin has a dislike to those kind of boyish girls. he likes that long haired girl and has a proper manner to everything.

"dont talk trash about her if you didnt know anything." taehyung finished off his word with a shove on jimin's mouth before facing his back toward him as he sat properly and laid his head on his table. jimin sighing in frustration before leaving that classroom, giving the door a slam out of anger.

---

he skipped the next class as he hides behind the big tree in the school's field, taking out his anger on his phone's game. "ah! this is getting boring." he whined as he accidentally pressed the uninstall button and uninstalled the whole game which he already had hundreds levels. jimin's eyes got widen when he realizing what he did and quickly scrolled down in the app store to install the game back but then, his interest was attracted to another app, a chatting app which jimin's didn't know this app could change his life into 360 degrees.