chapter 4

Love just A word

 

seulgi letter, 

 

DID YOU know  recluse I endure the pain because you have to forget about you.Do you know how miserable recluse I had to scrape all the memories with you.
he forced me to forget you
I did it to protect you
I hurt you because I love
too affectionate.
until I'm stupid

 

 

I did not mean to hurt your heart
I also do not want to see you crying because of my actions
I have no ability to protect you
I was weak, I was a kid
but now I'm an adult
I will protect you from a distance and the promise

 

 

 

 

wait for me,
I will come back to you
and trust me
that I am for you

 

 

 

From seulgi to NUNA IRENE < LOVE YOU SO MUCH > .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Irene tear drop down 

she read the letter everyday before sleep 

she always make sure that she will read and read if she feel she miss seulgi 

like in the letter seulgi said that he Miss Irene so much 

and that what Irene feel for 5 Year and until now 

 

 

 

 

In Irene room, 

POV IRENE AND YERI 
 

"unnie can you help me with this question it so difficult and I can't understand" ?yeri ask

"Oh which one baby " ? irene ask back

 

after the explain,

yeri ask irene to cook because she feel hungry and she said " unnie I miss Mom " yeri teary eyes 

Irene know the feeling of miss someone special to you and Irene also said " I miss mom to ". 

yeri asking Irene why she can sleep ,eating like normal family do why must his parents be important the Jobs than them and yeri still a little kids to understading everything even Irene try to explain so irene just said  " because you eat to much and MOM also dad must work to overtime and can feed you with delicious food" with giggle.                                                                                                      " its true so if i less my appetite so I can spend my time more with them" ? yeri ask with hope

"ofcouse not silly " irene feel guilty to her baby sister

since baby ,yeri never can see her mom and dad and yeri still don't know that her dad is already die because of his jobs to protect MR kang , that is one incident that someone try to kills Mr kang and the knife stab in Irene father insted and Mr kang and Mr bae is BESTFRIENDS but she don't know why Mr kang don't like her and don't want her to be with seulgi for this reason. and she still waiting for her mom to explain but her mom never listen or answer her question. 

 

irene come closes to her baby sister and huging her and said "I'm always will be here with you and you never need someone else because you have me " Irene smile 

"know i'm lucky because have you unnie but I still miss mom " yeri Pout his mouth

and irene thinks it cute and to cute for her to handle and smile to.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seulgi daily routine as usual,

Seulgi just went back to her father's house if he felt the need to consult with his grandfather and grandmother, but if he feels it does not need then he will stay in a luxury residential bought by Grandpa, he lived with his personal secretary, and also a very close and knew everything about Seulgi. And His secretary know about him and Irene to and them make a plan to make Irene came into Trap.

 

He ask her secretary to make annouce that now seulgi want to audition someone who capible to be his right hand in school because her secretary can enter the class with him 24 hours because that will disturbing him from study. Because of this Irene suddenly thinks this is the right choose to make her more easier to do her Jobs as what her mom want. So she line Up and filled up the form and then when her turn to be interview she feel nervous for think that she will be eyes to eyes with seulgi again and she will make sure she got this Jobs . 

 

 

 

INTERVIEW ROOM ,

 

 

seulgi secretary 

 

she said please introduce your banground and explain to us why you want to be seulgi right hand or specific seulgi manager .

Irene,

 

she flutter and nervous because now she infront of her crush seulgi
seulgi look at her with love in the eyes, she don't know why she feel like that but she kind like it and miss the gaze how seulgi will always look at her with those eyes and always will make her feel butterfly inside her stomach . now she said in her head " Irene this is not the time to think about him now focus on your interview please " after she reminde herself she make a step from start and introduce herself and explain why they must accepted she for the first place to be seulgi manager and after the end of the interview....

 

her secretary said 

" okay attention everyone we will annouce the winner or the offer of this jobs goes to who okay , you guys hae to wait for 3 day and seulgi will featch that lucky gurls and bring all her thing to move in into his bungalow and must stay with him there " .

 

every girls screamm!!!! yahhh I want I want !!!!! everyone feel happy except Irene who feel confused now ......

 

she by accidentally yell "WHAT" ???? I don't know that we must stay together I thought that I just have to accompany him only .

from other side girls said

" why you so suprise that don'ts mean that you are the choosen one so if you don't want to just Go because we all wanted to be with him 24 hours ".

 

 

 

 

after finish the audition seulgi let out the Big louder of laugh because he succes to make a fool of Irene and his strategy with her mom finally success .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

MRS kang always the one who visited seulgi there in U. S

actually  she now how her prince behave there but still she can blame on that kid only for he behave like the party animal that what he must do to make a friends or he will be lonely . she also know that his prince always begging to go Home with her when she wanted to go back to korea but she can do that even she want to, and now this his son become more socialy and easier to make a friends or have a conversation with stranger. sometimes she feel proud of seulgi who easly impress the investor to invest on one of her product and now with seulgi help she have own beauty product and designer cloths also baking school and restorans.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Back from interview she feel something weird 

and then what she thought is true now  her phone start ringing and the Id that calling her now is stranger and she feel afraid if the caller is seulgi so she just decide to let the phone ring ring and keep ringing until her home phone ringing ans startled her. 

 

" OPSsss" aigoo ,I thought something bad " she slowly come and pick the homephone and said " Hello" ... Yahh ~~~~"  why take you so long to pick my calling Irene "

irene fell like she now the voice but she not sure who she is and then she asking "sorry but can I know who is talking now" 

"irene this is me Joy stupid don't you know me " joy said

"OHHH !!! " joy i thought it someone else sorry joy " irene apologize 

"it okay but did you wait for someone to call "? joy asking 

"No.. why must I wait No " irene feel like yes she waited for seulgi actually to calling her and she hope that that boy will call her anytime and maybe will send message or something that make irene hope so much .

 

 

 

 

 ~I miss you seulgi did you miss me? why you never make a move yet you said that you will comeback to me but why you never show me that you will comeback to me . ~ 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

finally and sorry for wait 

hope you guys enjoy reading my fanfic thanks Love you