chapter 1

Love just A word

Hi and Hello Guys ,

I would like to introduce my new story now i want to make seulgi aS a Handsome boy like what i'm imagine on her.. AHH i want to see her with his brother badly. i want to intro seulgi character and her attitude toward irene here so if you don't understand please forgive me because english not my main languange it just my seconds  important languange that I've to learn since i be born into this world. 

this story maybe become funs and maybe not.. I will make seulgi as a bad person and as usual richest boy must be a player right so I will make Irene more suffer here but please COOL down... I have my reason to make it like that okay so stay tuned and loyal with my story 

______________________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________________

 

SEULGI POV ,

in the morning, as usual Seulgi will work out and eat breakfast after she completed her daily routine at the GYM. Seulgi stay in his bungalow with 2 maids and a personal secretary, and always will be with him. Seulgi will awake every morning at 6:30 am right after he got up he will be ready to go to Gym and exercise. after which he will be rushed to the kitchen to get breakfast and get ready to go to school. Yes Seulgi still in school, but he already has a bungalow and a collection of luxury cars that cost not less than 2 million. Seulgi very introverted character at first and very naughty, he is very playful and impose his friends with extreme playfulness.

 

 

at one point he got to school, he look like a regular presence he would be attractive for surrounding and hated the attention, but whether the power because he is an heir to a company that is the largest in Korea and in accordance with the opinion of everyone Seulgi not get to school because he himself had been smart enough to get an education at a place called "school". immediately after he finishes taking the goods in the boot behind the sign and its movement in the picture taken in each movement. he felt uneasy and uncomfortable with all the attention that is given to him.

 

 

busy as he daydreaming suddenly he hit someone,

"Oh sorry I did not notice I'm sorry," she said,

"It is okay because I also do not look forward when walking" excuse me Seulgi reply

"You want go where, why like nervous and in a hurry," the woman asked

"Just want a quick"

before she had time to look towards the Seulgi show, Seulgi immediately pulled it close and hide behind walls.

the woman asked, "why are you pulling me and hide in here"?

"I'm sorry but I'm very busy to explain everything any thanks bye"

She stunned and did not understand the actions of the man, then realized that he had a hug is KANG Seulgi and she screamed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

sorry because first chapter is to short 

second one must be little longer please wait ><