chapter 3

Love just A word

wendy POV ,

 

wendy complained why she should help his mother while she have plan  to meet her brother's .

" mom~ why right now I want to meet up with oppa I miss him so much " wendy said

"just help me here dear please don't you see that we have so many order " .Mrs kang said

"okay then but lets me calling oppa first to inform him that we hae to cancle our date ". wendy said

"okay thanks baby love you muah " mrs kang kiss her daughter hand.

 

after that , wendy calling her oppa and explain everything .

after long explaintion wendy come back to her mom and help her with the order .

Wendy was a very capable, she can do anything if sshe's trying to make it happen .Now she worked with her mother as a cheff and a cake maker. every week she will open classes for the lower classes to learn how to bake cakes and cookies and start business.

wendy sometimes wonder why she is the sister and brother Seulgi is. because Seulgi a spoiled since childhood and was very naughty and did not hear a word. unlike she, he was very firm and very happy to socialize and have a lot of male friends because of his interest in the ruggedness and extreme activities

 

many people said maybe the doctor is confused which one of them is come out firts and decide just to make seulgi is the first and wendy is the seconds one . that not to important actually for wendy whatever it is she so happy because she hae seulgi as her brother . eventhought , seulgi is naughty and never listen to the words but but he really love wendy and always try to be brave just to protect his sister. when someone try or bullies wendy seulgi will come with her teddy bear in arms and warn them to Go away and don't disturbin his sister.. 

sometimes half a bully is not afraid even though they know that Seulgi and wendy are children of the rich and powerful. they always interfere and are not satisfied with their attendance at school. they do not necessarily feel that they are rich they could do anything.

after all bullies then ran over to Wendy and hugged Seulgi with teddy bear in hand. Wendy felt she always safe if Seulgi there with her.

after completion of all work wendy back to the office, she closed her eyes and burst out laughing. she remembered when she and Seulgi childhood memory is very difficult to forget she affection she feels for her brother very deep so she had vowed to marry his brother when they grow up.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
while she daydreaming suddenly someone knocked on her office door.
 
" hello ~ can mom come in dear " ? mrs kang ask 
"ofcouse can mom " wendy reply
"dear I've something to discuss with you but please don't shock with my story okay " . mrs kang said 
" okay ~ "
" I want your brother to engaged with Bae Irene our personal  secretary daughter ".
 
" W ... H....A...T .. " wendy can 't believe her ear.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
MR KANG POV 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
in office ,
 

mr kang, a very firm when educating their children in respect business, his  a very firm and also a very caring attitude but he did not show it to their children.

he was very concerned about Seulgi and Wendy, but mostly about Seulgi because Seulgi is the only son and heir. he intends to send Seulgi continue studying abroad is a good decision to make Seulgi more gritty and powerful. but did not understand his decision been made Seulgi be away from family and turn to the worse.

 

 

so he make decision to make seulgi comeback to his family and stay with him . every night he not home  , her maid inform him that seulgi always comeout every night and hang out until morning and be back before his return to home. at first he just let that happen then one  day , 

 

her maid said that when she want to wash seulgi clothes she can see so many lipstics and seulgi will have a love bite at his neck and he always back with drunken state, that make her maid worried about him and report that to his father next day. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

seulgi and Mr kang POv

 

 

for 5 years they do not sit together at one table now they are facing each other. his father asked him "son if you've eaten"? mr kang ask
"No ~" Seulgi reply

 
 
seulgi hate his father for this stupid reason but for him that not stupid at all and he will remeber every word that his father say in that time  when Seulgi appealed to his father not to send abroad because he is happy here with his family and friends.
 
but his word is just a word and his father still in her choice to make seulgi study abroad and learn how to be strong alone without any help from family or friends. and because of that seulgi thinks his father want him to be a part from irene and wendy . he thought that his father hate him and want to throw him a ways.. and starting on the day Seulgi always, always had nightmares and cried and appealed to the guard there to allow him to go back to Korea once a month, but her father did not allow that to happen.
 
 
 
 
" son ~ are you fine nowday are you happy finally comeback home " . mrk kang smile 
"no ~ i don't feel happy because i've to stay with you " seulgi reply
"but here is your HOme your playgroud and your sweet home son " mr kang said with sad tone
"yes but that not anymore I hate you and I don't want to stay with you together " seulgi mad 
 
"but i'm your father how can you hate me son it heart break when you said that to me " sad tone
" i don't care about you and please don't make your guard always follow me I hate it " seulgi mad
 
 
"but ~ I just want to protect you because you ~~~ ".. mr kang control his tear 
"because what" ~ because i'm the reason you can get all the heir from gradpa hah" .seulgi said 
 
"no~ " mr kang deny it 
"then what please don't say you love me because i know you don't ". 
 
 
 
~~~~~~   ~~~~~~~      ~~~~~~~ after the fight ..  ~~~~  ~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
 
 
seulgi POV 
 
 
in his bedroom 
 
why should I come back here, here I have many memories with her that I try to forget and to return back here I would make a beautiful memory I remembered that I was trying to wipe out.
 
seulgi hate herself for making the person he love suffer because of him but that the best for them he thinks. maybe without him in their life make them be more happier without his presence. seulgi always stalk and invistigate about irene when he still study abroad . when he comeback to korea the first person he want to meet is irene the person that he promise to love and to protect forever. 
 
 
 
 
 
flasback. ~~~~
 
when seulgi 10 years old and Irene is 13 years old 
 
" nuna can I ask you something " seulgi ask 
" what it is seulgi just ask me anything if I know I will explain anything " irene said 
"no ~ " it not about homework nuna " seulgi nervous
" so what it is about then seul " irene curious 
" can i love you forever nuna and be the man that will protect you when I'm become adult" seulgi said 
 
irene feel someting is hiting his heart she feel her heart beep~~ to fast and now she can 't say anything and just keep quit for 10 seconds and then . 
 
" seul why sudden say like this ofcouse can because you are my little brother and I will love you to forever " irene said
"but nuna I hate the idea that I 'm forever your little bro only , I want more than " seulgi complain 
"but seul we are different and ~" 
 
before irene finish her word seulgi lips and her lips meet each other and irene want to push seulgi but seulgi hold irene arm and pull her closes and now seulgi hand slowly scrub irene cheek and deep the kiss and irene feel like something special and hear nice song in her ear and something is dancing inside her stomach. buttefly.. fly freely around them and someone sported them and this is the reason why Mr kang send seulgi away and decide to make his sons to study abroud . but he have to wait 2 year more because now seulgi is to small and still a kid to send him alone stay there without her parents . 
 
 
 
 
yes after 2 year ,
now seulgi 12 years old and Irene 15 years old
 
 
Mr kang calling his wife and decide " okay now out marriange contract is done seulgi already officially 12 year old tomorrow so our deal is done so hope we still can be friends and be a good parents for our baby" .Mr kang said  " no worries I know and this is what we agree to maintain the marriange only for 12 year old and we still can see each other right because I 'm afraid that I will miss my prince to much" Mrs Kang said . "yes ofcouse after all we still family and I will miss my princess to " both of them hug for the last time and decide to agree send seulgi to study abroad.in contract said when his first son already 12 yeard old he must go to study abroad and learn to be independent . for first mrs kang feel sad because she have to be a part with her only sons but what she can do if that what contract say. 
 
but mrs Kang don't know the first reason why mr kang want to send seulgi to study abroad because he don't want seulgi to be near with irene . He want seulgi to be in relantionships with Kang blood only and Irene don't have any related to kang blood. 
maybe first his father thinks that reason must be to selfish but that for seulgi Good .
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Irene POv, 
now seulgi is 17 yeard Old and irene is 20 year old
it not suprised that seulgi can deserve to enterring collage in that young age because he is the smart Boy and handsome. not only because this college is he parents own but because he is the smart one. 
nobody can easier to entering this college 
KANGPOWER business Collage .
 
Irene recall the moment seulgi hugging her . 
( why you always make me want to be with you seul ,mom already warn me to not closes with you but still have to make sure I've know everything and anything that you do in school how can I do that seul ) irene think in her mind 
 
 
still 5 year already pass and irene still can forget seulgi how can she forget when seulgi is the who she share kiss and seulgi is the one who start everything and she still hope that seulgi remember her and will talk to her like before but she know that will never be happen because that just will happen in dream. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I really miss you seulgi , do you miss me ? ~~~~~
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
___________________________________________________________________________
 
Hi heheheh I'm finish update chapter 3 so it is intresting?