wrong love chapter 2 ^_^

wrong love

-at the station-

haneul : how's now??? is the that he call "DATING"

haneul keep waiting and think of about the wrong letter

haneul : i should be honest about me at im...this situation is getting serious...(she scream at the station)

everyone look at her when she was screaming...after she realized that everyone is looking at her..she sits back to her seat and look down because she was shy...

suddenly..somone hit her body..

sungmin : sorry i'm late ( sungmin said to haneul)

haneul :  huh??? it's ok ^^

sungmin : here picked the place that where we gonna DATING together....if i picked it myself is not that fun...

sungmin show a paper to haneul to picked a placed that they can DATE together...

haneul : kekekeke....so great...what is this??? is this the plan for today??? it's just you arethe one who doing it???

haneul can't believe that sungmin did this...

sungmin : it always...more over i'm the one who asking you..you so noisy....please be calm..

sungmin turn his face coz shy ^_^ (me : aww so cute)

haneul : are you shy??? (ask haneul to sungmin )

sungmin : no i'm not :p..ah!!! let's not talk about that anymore..BTW...let's go before the time is over....

sungmin hold haneul hand tightly and pull her...

haneul : i can't believe..sungmin hold my hand tightly...but sungmin it's so pain TT^TT.....does he feel what i feel??? arrghh..why my heart can't stop beating???

 

-at cinema-

haneul : i should say a minutes ago...i can't watch horror movie...his movie tasted not like mine...ottoke???

(she whispers in her heart..while bow her head..coz she scared)

 

-at toilet-

haneul : uweekkkkk ( haneul spit in the toilet)

sungmin : if you can stand it just say it...now you spit..HUH..(sungmin mad at haneul)

haneul : mianhae :( 

haneul bow her head and say sorry to sungmin

haneul : no need to mad at me...miane...but you look so happy watching the horror movie..

haneul explain it to Sungmin

sungmin : whatever :p

sungmin went to a store to buy something

 

-a few minute later-

sungmin : here...if this make you scared??? 

he say while give a cute ghost bear. (me : aww.he so sweet.i wish it was real :( ngee~)

sungmin : done for today..let's go home 

he says to haneul...

haneul : it's that all?? maybe he mad at me..it's not because i have make a trouble and humiliate him..but..he doesn't  want to have a Bitter memories with me....(she whisper and walking along the road with sungmin)

sungmin : HUH..got back at your home..ok annyeong..i go home now...

he wave at haneul

haneul : sungmin kansahammida ^^..i'm so happy today...thanks yaw...

haneul thanks to sungmin because took her for a dating...

haneul : now i can't say that all of this is a small mistake..because i want him always with me...

haneul whisper in her heart...

Suddenly..Sungmin come closer to her...his lip really close to haneul lip.....but haneul..push Sungmin shoulder...sungmin smile at haneul and rub her hair

sungmin : see you again..bye bye ..^^

haneul : ottoke...maybe i really really like SUNGMIN  

she whisper in her heart and thinking about SUNGMIN