Chapter4: autistic

Dwarf Spell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone. I had freetime so i just wrote a short chapter. I'm not sure if you want me to continue it or just let it go so please tell me If you enjoy it.

I started this story some months ago but i think i forget  all the scene that i had prepared to write , so i try hard to do it my best. It had some grammer errors so please forgive it. I hope you will enjoy it:))

...............................................................................................................................................................................................

 

It’s been a while since kyuhyun saw that pointy finger boy. He wasn’t sure if he had dreams him some other night or not but every time he thought he had a dream with that pointy finger boy , it seemed so real , if he saw that boy , he treated him like that night, some caressed on different part of his face, goodnight kisses on the cheeks or sometimes on his lips. He just thought he got insane for been always alone or he just found someone in his dreams that made him felt, he had been loved and kyuhyun loved him back. But there was some problem with that , at first , he was just a dream not a real person, second , he was a boy exactly like him , third , kyuhyun used to had him in his dreams every night and the last and most important problem was , he got insane  in the way that if he couldn’t see the pointy finger boy in his dreams , in the morning he would be so grumpy and he couldn’t had good day at university.

 

 

Kyuhyun didn’t know what was going on but he was sure that the pointy finger boy wasn’t a stranger and he saw that boy before but where??!!! He couldn’t remember. At least he didn’t remember so he tried to convinced himself that maybe he saw him in his prevoius life.

 

In the eyes of Lee family , everything was right and kyuhyun had no problem with leaving in a strange city . Presumably in the eyes of kyuhyun he hadn’t any problem in this new life style even with the bitter memory of that rude girl , but every thing was changed after the first night that he hadn’t a dream of that pointy finger boy. That day kyuhyun understood , he had some problems but he couldn’t realize them.

 

 

At first he just convinced himself that it was a empathy that he made it for himself and a dream couldn’t had any effect on his life. So he decided to had a trip to his hometown and visited his parents.

 

A week was enough for kyuhyun to believe that he was obsessed with the pointy finger boy dream , even his parents understood that their boy had some problems but they couldn’t find what was wrong with him.

 

When he came back to Lee’s house , he found out that he got

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter