Something was wrong

Dwarf Spell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was almost three months past that kyuhyun came to thier house ,but he never saw him. It wasn't like that he tried and failed or he afraid of the reaction of him, no it was just because he wasn't interested in him or he really didn't want to see him. He was jealous of kyuhyun that he had everything that he could have but because of that spell he couldn't. All these things made him that he had no interested in kyuhyun.

 

He tried to go to visit his dwarf friends and had some fun to forget about that that tried to cheat on him and made him depressed.

 

Unfortunately or fortunately he heard something about that . At first when he heard the one who made that cheat on him,cheat on her too and treated her like a trash ,made him felt happy . He taught that boy revenged from her. But his happiness didn't get too long because a month afrer that he heard that found her true love and she was broken that damn spell with her love.

After heard that everything got worst and he always hanged out with his friends, all the times he went home he was drunk and he didn't want to try again for broke that spell. He just spent his times with randome s and drunk with his friends. He was useless , he knew that. He wasn't like this before. He always hated to be like this and tried to not be a one despite of his situation and that spell that made him all the things difficult but this everything is different. He really didn't want to try. He just wanted to forgot everything,his pain,his spell,his situation,the time whe he failed and his life.

 

...............................................................................................................

 

It past three months till kyuhyun came to seoul and lived with Lee family. He was so happy that his father's friend was there and gave him a place because he knew ,it was so hard for his father to rent a place for him.

Mr Lee was so kind to him ,always helped him,and acted like his father till he didn't feel lonely. Sometime kyuhyun thought that all the things that Mr Lee did for him as father just because of his lost son,because he had no son anymore till he gave him his kindness ,he always treated him in this way.

 

Mrs Lee is so kind with him too and acted like her mother or better to said more carefull and worried than her mother. Kyuhyun really love her.

 

Because of all the good manner of Lee family , he didn't feel lonley. But there was something in Mr and Mrs Lee eyes that always made him curious. At first he tought it was maybe about thier lost son but after some weeks, he understood it was more than that.

 

The thing that always made him amazed was , when Mr and Mrs Lee saw something or talked thay talked about thier lost son and his habits too much and sometime when they started to talk they mood changed and thier eyes just showed the sadness. They said something like he was alive and the things that he did , not the things that a 10 year_old boy could do that. So after a month he was sure there was somthing wrong with them or maybe they dreamed and imagined about thier son life in future and they got crazy from that event.

 

...............................................................................................................

 

Kyuhyun was a naîve boy , he had naîve thought too . He was lived in a village before and he didn't know how much people could act like a or tricted him. Maybe his face and his cold manner didn't show that but he was innocent.

 

He was tall with a handsome face that made everyone to had crashed on him but because he never paied attention to his style and face and use a big glasses ,made that nothing about his attraction showed . He looked like a nerd not a attractive boy . He was shy too but most of the time he didn't show it.

 

He had a fantasy about his destiney and his love that he would saw her in a vehicels or on the crosswalk so everytime he used subway , taxi or bus or he waited for the light before the crosswalk to cross the street , he got nervous and he focused on everyone were there. He really waited to find a girl like that but he was always afraid maybe , she past him and he didn' t see or found him.

 

...............................................................................................................

 

That night for the first time in these 3 months Hyukjae wasn't drunk. He went back home so awake . When h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter