Hyukjae 's usual life / New trouble

Dwarf Spell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He was a dwarf since he was child. He was just on his 10th birthday when he went under the spell . He was a happy and fortune boy when whole his life changed that night. After that night he couldn't live like previous . He couldn't go to school anymore while he loved school so much,he couldn't go anywhere he wanted and played with his friend anymore. So he got depressed little by little and he had no more happiness instead of his family and the other dwarfs that he knew and connected with them in whole this years . It was so hard for him at first but he got to use it. He never could deal with it but he really tried hard to find his true love till he could broke that damn spell that made his life like a hell.

 

After he reached his puberty ,he really tried hard to find his true love. At first he went and searched for a girl who was her classmate at school and he always thought ,if he wanted to marry someone , he would marry her. But he had no fortune becuase she was scared and hit him with her book so hard that made him felt dizzy and just ran away to survive himself.

 

Then he tried to connect with his best friend but he did the same. All these made him more depressed and tried to lock him up in his room.

 

It take about two years till he decided to try once more so this time he tried someone like himself a dwarf. All the dwarf had some special sense that they could understand where could found each other. So he tried on a dwarf girl . Unfortunately he wasn't lucky ,the girl that he tried to caught her heart ,cheated on him so he got more depressed.

 

The cheated that girl did to him made him to get dissapointed and didn't want to try anymore.

 

All the things got worst when his father's friend 's son was accepted in a university in seol and he didn't rich enough to rented a room for him so he decided to sent his son to Hyukjae's father's house.

 

Specially becuase when he thought Hyukjae died when he was 10 and he had no more child. He thought his son would be as his friend's son too.

 

Becuase of all that reasons Hyukjae's father couldn't ignore his friend request but there was a big problem that made it difficult for him.Hyukjae was locked him up in his room and he didn't want to leave his room or shared it with someone else , so his parents had to made him deal with new situation.

 

At first Hyukjae was rejected his parent's request but after a week he had no other choice to accept it. His father used Hyukjae's weak point ,his teary eyes .

 

The biggest problem was Hyukjae had nowhere to stay becuase thier house just had two rooms ,one of them was his parents and the other one was his. So he had to share his room with new guest but how he could do that despite of he didn't show himself and lived there with a safe place. All of these problems made him nervous . He didn't care if that boy saw him but he didn't want his father felt embaressed with his act.

 

He decided to stay under his bed , he thought it would be a safe place if he was lucky and the boy wasn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter