Window

Questions

Did anyone ever notice that the sky turns purple sometimes? It was not an usual purple or its shade,It was a soft kind of purple which can cover up your soul with a very different kind of emotion.He was looking through the glass window of the room he shares with Namjoon which was dark because the lights were off,looking at just another wooden framed window.But in their more than busy life it was the only way he can sooth his mind and calm down for some seconds.He often looks through it and it never failed to show him some soft colours or some soft shades.

Maybe they all need to be calm down for a while,Maybe they all have their very own ways to calm down.Well,he knows a few.He knows that whenever Taehyung hyung is stressed or he gets free time to spare he is always with Death Note or Stains Gate kind of animes,spending hours looking at his ipad's bright screen.And there is Yoongi hyung,who doesn't wait for some free time to sleep or take a nap.When Jin hyung gets bored they all have to taste a new dish or something,He didn't notice Hobi hyung  getting bored as he was always upto cleaning something around the dorm.And there was Jimin hyung, the person he always tried to read over his sweet smile but never succeeded.

And this was his way to relieve his soul and mind and think about his own self.Being good enough always puts you in the trouble of being better,or he can say being the best.He knew he can do all this and he knows he really is good at some stuff.Everyone praised him since the beginning but he always felt the curiosity to do something better.And then there was the 'Idol' stuff,which can make anyone crazy very easily.That's why he tried to calm his nerves by looking through the window and find a soft purple shade over the last rays of the day.

"Night sky is always beautiful isn't it ?"

Someone sat beside him on his messy bed placing a pillow on his lap.He didn't see the person's face but he can recognize his voice-Soft as always.

"So tell me why our little Jungkookie is so upset that he have to sit in a dark room watching the night sky?"

Jungkook smiled a short smile at Seokjin's words.He felt the warmth on his hyung's voice.

"It's not like that,hyung.Don't be worried about me." 

A comfortable silence covered the dark room and he started to watch the evening sky again.Now it was the time when the soft purple was turning into a navy blue and slowly stars were turning their diamond like lights on.He looked up,watching the sky's gaze deeply that he almost forgot Seokjin looking at him.With the same comforting eyes he used to look at Jungkook when he was so small in front of his oldest hyung.

"Hyung are you making Kimchi ?"

"I'm trying to make kimchi."

"Which ingredients are needed to make kimchi?"

"I exactly don't know kookie."

"But still you can make the best kimchi.My hyung is the best cook ever."

"This way is good you know."

"Which way hyung ?"

"The way the night sky can calm you down.Anyways do you know were Namjoon is ?"

"He was in the studio.Why ?"

"Jimin requested me to grab the permission letter from Namjoon."

"Permission? Jimin hyung is going somewhere?"He asked with a questioning voice.Though he was not able to read Jimin but the latter always told him if he needed someone  to talk with.

"He was planning to go out with Taehyung.I heard they need some while together to spent."

Seokjin ended up standing on his feet.He gave a warm and smooth smile to his dongseng and decided to leave Jungkook with a short-"I am going to find Namjoon,Take care." sentence.He left Jungkook with a hesitation to ask himself that he was okay or not.He believed that he always cared for Jimin the most in this group but showed him that it doesn't matter to him when there's something  about Jimin.Only because whenever he tried to be close with his hyung or tried to smile when he smiled, he found that he can't read him.He didn't want to admit but though this hyung was one of his best friends, he was the person jungkook knows a very little of.This is the reason the way Jimin showed care for him, he didn't show that. This was also the reason he didn't feel upset while Jimin felt more comfortable with Taehyung over him.

Some Tip-Tap sounds made him back to the world from his thoughts.The purple shade was all gone now and it was raining outside.The rain made him to stand on his feet and walk closer to the window.He looked down to the busy roads of Seoul.

It was really surprising that how the roads were so loud, and at the same time the sky was cold and quite.