Doorknob

Questions

Resting his head on one of his legs he looked at the straight direction.He was tired after a quite hardworking choreography and tried to make every move perfect.Their comeback was only a few weeks away,every move had to be perfect then.He loved perfection,At least since he debuted.He really don't know about the others but he never felt that he was perfect for something,And still he loved perfection.

"Hyung,What are you looking at?"

A person sat behind him spreading his legs while asking him the question looking at the same way.There was nothing,just some storeroom doors and their cabinets.The way Jimin was looking for some while was a silver and golden doorknob with a light ray reflecting over it.

"Before I answer you,since when 'Jiminie' turned into 'Hyung'?

Taehyung looked blank.He was always with a blank face that's not a noticeable fact but this time Jimin saw a cut off over his face.Wait,Was he preparing a answer or something? But one thing they both know that they can read their Bestfriend's mind and face always.

"Nothing Jiminie.I felt i should sometime try to respect you a little.You are older than me after all."

"Respect me ? Tae are you okay ?"

"Yeah Yeah I'm definitely fine."

Jimin looked at him for a while silently reading him with deep eyes.Taehyung looked at him for some while too.

"Fine ! I will tell you.But not here."

"Then where ?" He smiled a proud smile making Taehyung answer him the real one.

"Could we meet up somewhere? Alone ?"

"But I am not free today.Maybe tomorrow ?"

"Thanks.I'll inform you the place."

He got up on his feets to leave a questioning Jimin behind.But he tried to get up on his feets too,his legs decided to walk towards the person who was slightly seeing the mirror with little breaths.He stopped beside him.

"Hyung,What's our schedule tomorrow ?He sat beside him facing the mirror which was reflecting the Doorknob behind them.It was still carrying a silvery shine.

"Only morning practice.Why?"

"I and Taehyung were thinking that we would go to somewhere,to spend some while together."

Namjoon looked at him through the mirror with a soft smile on his cheek which Jimin took as an yes.Their leader can be serious sometimes but he loved every member whole heartedly no doubt-His head told him as he sat on his place again looking at the straight direction.His eyes cought the glance of the metal doorknob but this time he looked just a little bit beside the glance.Because there was a person giggling to his own maybe thinking something and smiling lightly.It was far too brighter than the shine of the lights.Also it was brighter than anything.

"JUMP HYUNG JUMP!"

"I'm a human Hobi.I can't jump like I want to fly."

"But we need this for the perfect choreo.JUMP LIKE THERE IS A SNAKE!"

"Well....I love snakes."

"HYUNG!"

Jimin dropped a smile on his face too.A few feets away from him Hoseok was continuously trying to teach Seokjin the steps and moves.He was trying to make their hyung's every turn perfect.Yes,It has to be the perfect one.Perfect like the perfection he saw in the very first day they debuted.Perfect like the Perfection which was perfect all the time.

"Let me help you hyung."

A person stepped foreword with a confidence in his eyes.Well,Teaching any dance move to their oldest hyung was seriously a job needed some confidence after all.

"Hyung why can't Jinie hyung dance ?"

"Because he is not from dance major like me or hobi hyung."

"But you can sing,Hoseokie hyung can compose.Why he can't dance?"

"I don't know kookie."

"Maybe We have to help him the most."

Seokjin's voice cought his attention.

"Please Jungkookie.This Hobi is trying to make me fly."

"Don't worry.We will make your moves more perfect than Hobi hyung's one."

He whispered at his own returning his eyes straight to the brightening doorknob-"Perfect."