Mattress

Questions

Each and every one of them believed that the only thing makes him curious is his sleep.He was known as the most sleepy person in the dorm,Also titled with the 'The Most Sleepy Korean Idol".Every person who loved their group and is known to their group name knows that he loved to sleep.Actually he did love that stuff,After long working nights.In his head life was about two stuff-Working and sleeping.He works all day and night and sleeps three hours more than the other members-As simple as that.But the thing only he knows that he is a deep thinker, because he doesn't talk much.He knows that he can read every situation and every member without making any mistake just by moving on his mattress placed in their living room.He can read everyone's statement without knowing them.

And he was trying to read someone for some long minutes.The person he was trying to read was playing with Hoseok,some card game or something.He was smiling at Hoseok's action and making him laugh.But as far Yoongi knows,he was trying to assure himself as everything is fine.He knows very well that when someone is laughing around he really has a reason to feel down.And  when the person wearing a smile was Jungkook then  something was really there.

He looked through his big dow eyes and his bright bunny smile.His eyes were smiling in a very different way today.

"Sit up and leave me some space."

Someone commanded.Or he can say the only one in the dorm who can command him requested to move aside over his fluffy mattress.

"You know, sometimes you bother me."

"If I stop bothering you then you'll forget the feeling of being bothered."

"Yeah you're right." He said resting his head by the white wall of their dorm.Seokjin sat beside him,looking through the way he looked earlier.Then he looked up to meet Yoongi's sleepy eyes.

"What are you trying to read now ?"He ended with a unusual harshness over his soft voice as he looked straight again.

"You know sometimes i feel you're an psychologist than a composer."He said.

"Well you'll find it great when you're used to it."Yoongi tried to put some calmness on his light sounded voice.He looked again to the place were Jungkook and Hoseok was playing and now they were doing something with Taehyung.Everyone was laughing into their own little world while having fun and smiling breathlessly.

"That kid in green there ,Is having something in his head."

Seokjin looked at the way Yoongi showed him and saw Jungkook laughing on Taehyung with Hoseok.He saw nothing but some happy faces happier with themselves.

"Oh yes i can see that he has something in his head,and that's happiness."He said with his usual soft voice making Yoongi let put a small sigh.

"Happiness is just a way to cover our grief.Nothing else."

His words made Seokjin look at him closely.This guy was always so quite but sometimes he can say very meaningful letters.Maybe He really can read their minds,Who knows?But the only thing about him Seokjin believed was he cares for them with his whole heart.Only a caring heart can think about your true self after all.

"Then I guess we should  pretend that we're in trouble just to assure you that we're okay."

Yoongi looked beside him so see his only Hyung's face as he gave him a light smile.Seokjin was the best person for everyone to sit with for some moments.He was the most caring person around and most hard to read.His eyes were always up for someone who needed comfort and awareness.

"You know hyung Jungkook can also read us, In a very different way."

"Another psychologist in my dorm?" Jin smiled.

"Not like that, I can read your minds silently, and he can understand us.Accept ...."

Jin stopped suddenly looking at his youngest dongseng.

"Accept?"

"Nothing. He can understand us well."

"Hyung can i ask you something ?"

"Yes Jungkookie ?"

"Can you read our minds?"

"Yes Jungkookie."

"I can read people's mind too."

"Really?"

"Yes. Like I can say among all the hyungs you love me the most.Am i Right ?"

"Yes Jungkookie."

"Really? wait up.JUNGKOOKIE !" He screamed as Jungkook turned his head towards his hyungs.He walked off to them using his knees as his legs to come over.

"You called me hyungie ?"

"Yes.You know this grandpa is saying you can understand us very well."

Jungkook looked at Yoongi while returning his gaze to Seokjin.

"Of course hyung.Look I can tell you're all hungry."

Jungkook's words suddenly made Seokjin up on his knees.He tried to stand back.

"Sure you can,Yoongs I'm going to grab something."

He left with a smile on his pale skin.Yoongi tried to look at his way while he spoke up.

"He is really cute sometimes isn't he?"

"Yes.I feel very difficult to understand him."

Jungkook ended with a smiley look towards his hyung.