Chapter 2

Bread Love (2yeon Ver) [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah! Nayeon-ah why you took so long?? I tired waiting you here.”

 

 

“mianhae, Jihyo-ah. There something problem on my way.”

 

 

“ Really??” Jihyo only can sigh with her best friend. She already know her best friend life, problem, and include a love problem. Nayeon have never dating before, more clear.. Nayeon have never felt love before.

Jihyo tried to take her to blind date before but its not works, they don’t understand what is inside Nayeon heart.

 

 

“please... don’t be mad. Here I bought you a bread.” Nayeon had to give up her bread so she won't get mad anymore.

 

 

“Nayeon, you think you can buy me with a BREAD???! .” Jihyo walk passed her, leave her behind. But she take the bread before.

 

 

"chk.... but you still take the bread." 

 

They walk together to their classroom.

" hey... have you heard the rumour bout the tranfer students??" jihyo asked.

 

 

" heh??? I haven't heard bout it...."

 

 

" you seriously need to update bout this school news, Nabongs!!!"

 

 

" so, who is it???" 

 

 

" from what I heard, she's a idol but she quit from it and her best friend follow her. And if I'm not mistaken, her family name is Yoo."

 

 

" what's special with Yoo?? Let's don't think bout it, it's not our problems beside we still have to practice." 

 

 

Jihyo suddenly stop, " I'm not participate....." 

 

 

 

" what?? b-but why???" 

 

 

" don't you forget??? it's your dream." Jihyo smile, " I'll let you be a singer too, then I'm coming after you." she continued.

 

 

" w-we can be singer together...."

 

 

" stupid! don't be stubborn. There's only for one person. Come on, if you become a great singer later, you can recruit me, right???" 

 

 

" I love you, Jihyo-ah~~" Nayeon hugged jihyo dramatic.

 

 

" stop be drama queen.... you watch too much."

 

 

" so mean....."

 

 

Meanwhile......

 

 

Jeongyeon recently arrived at that school and she felt a strange thing.

 

 

“ I think I ever see kind of this uniform, but when??” Jeongyeon think harder, she keep remembering.

 

 

“ Jeongyeon-ah, we’re arrived at Kyungnam High School. Are you okay??”  her bestfriend asked her.

 

 

“ Yeah.... and thanks to prepare everything, Sana."

 

Minatozaki Sana, her best friend and her manager. It could be say she was very young to be a manager but she's able and willing to take care of her best friend. Beside she have nothing to do.

 

 

" nah.... it's not you if you say that." sana .

 

 

" what do you mean???" 

 

 

" nothing, I just comfortable with the cold you, hahahaha...."

 

 

" fine then!!" she lauged along with her.

 

 

" let's go...."

 

 

Jeongyeon’s ready to start her new normal life and she hopes there's not a lot of people recognize her as a idol. She tidy her shirt and hair, make sure everything's fine and not to forget she take her spectacles and wear it.

 

 

They went inside the school building to meet the principal. While in the hall way, she saw some of poster about singing competition. Sana realise Jeongyeon stopped behind her.

 

 

" you wanna be a singer huh???" 

 

 

 

Jeongyeon startled, " no! of course not. I just found it interesting. Just wanna enjoy the show later..."

 

 

 

" sure... we could enjoy it later, but now let's go the principal might be waiting for us."

 

 

We walk to the pricipal office without any distracted by anything. Finally they reach to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter