Chapter 1

Bread Love (2yeon Ver) [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cast:

YOO JEONGYEON

Not-too-famous young idol, she move from big city to a village cause of some jobs problems and stress. She quit her job from idol for a while. 
She just wanna live a normal life till she found someone could make her feel normal not an idol. Her dream was become a chef just like her father but her mother won't.

 

IM NAYEON

A village high school girl, who love bread so much. A cute with bunny teeth, a positive, and sometimes dumb girl. 
Her dream always want to be a great singer, and it come true. 

 

MYOUI MINA

She's a model with perfect body and figures. Jungyeon girlfriend. She doesn't intend to be a bad girl, but if she felt something or someone belongs to her, she will still maintain no matter what.

 

MINATOZAKI SANA

Jeongyeon bestfriend and Jeongyeon manager. She take care of Jeongyeon's job just like a normal manager do.
She follow Jeongyeon move to village, and she found someone there too.

 

(There's main cast hehehe.... don't worry, all Twice members have their role here)

 

CHAPTER 1

“tok ..tok..tok...” the sound of knocking door from outside the room can be heard by sleeping beauty. Sleeping beauty doesn’t care with who knocking the door.
 
“UNNIE-AH!!!! Palli ireona!!!!” a younger girl yelling from other side of the door. Sleeping beauty still won’t wake up, she cover her ears with pillow.
 
“YAH!!! What are you doing?? Don’t ever cover your ear with pillow again!! Palli!! We’ll be late to school. I have exam today.” Yelling form outside more louder, sleeping beauty still won’t wake up.
 
“Haish... siggeureo!!! It’s just 6.00. can you give me 10 minutes more??!!” the sleeping beauty lost her temper. She ask for 10 minutes more cause since last night she can’t sleep, she keep thinking about her singing competition.

Her teacher was choose Nayeon as a school respresentative to enter the sing competition between every school in that village. 

 
“andwae!! No time for sleep again, you need time to bath and breakfast more. Palli!! Or we have no time to Auntie bakery??” The younger finish out of idea.

She know her sister weakness, she use it for chance. Evil smile can show by her face now. 
 
“Geez.... arraso. I’m going to bath now!!!” the sleeping beauty can’t do anything since she heard bread or bakery word.

Her sister always know her weakness. She get up from her bed with laziest feeling, and then she enter the bath room and going to take a shower.

After 5 minutes finish taking shower, she prepare her self to school. 
 
“Good Morning my sweet heart.” Her mom greeted her from the dinner table.
 
“Good morning mom, and my choosy YODA.” She was smile when she greet her mom, but her face change annoying face when she greet her sister.
 
“hey! I'm not choosy YODA okay, BUNNY unnie!!” said her sister with stick her tounge out.
 
“YAH!!! Omma... she call me bunny again. How dare her call your pretty daugther is bunny right???” she get annoyed by her sister again.

She won’t reply her sister cause she know her sister never be lose, her sister will keep make her annoyed or pissed off.
 
“can you two stop and faster eat your breakfast?? and yes, you kind looks like bunny, dear! ” now they mom feel pissed off of her two daughter.

 

Every morning even everyday they never stop fighting. Its hard to have a two daughter like them. After they mom yelled, they quickly finish their breakfast and go to school.
 
“done. Omma, we’re going to school now. Saranghae~” the older girl give a peck of kiss on her mom cheek, and followed by her sister.
 
“yah! IM NAYEON! don’t get any trouble in school okay, and take care of your sister.”
 
“sure mom, don’t worry....” Nayeon give a wink first before she get to bycycle and ride it with he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter