Chapter 3

Bread Love (2yeon Ver) [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" the bread girl???" her heart skipped a beat for a while.

 

" who???" the girl beside her ask her confused.

 

" ah... n-nothing. I'm Yoo Jeongyeon..." she introduced herself again.

 

" yeah yeah..... everybody knows you hehehe.... by the way, my name is Kim Jisoo." 

 

" nice to meet you, Jisoo-ssi..." smiled sheepish.

 

" just call me jisoo... we're all friends here. So, have you think bout what club would you join???" 

 

" haven't think bout it... may I ask you something?"

 

" sure... what is it??" 

 

" who is that girl??" she pointed the Bread Girl she meant.

 

" ahh.... that's Nayeon. Why??"

 

" nothing... just asking." 

Jeongyeon smiling like an idiot, since she got her name. No one realise, but Sana did. Sana just let her smirk out, knowing her bestfrind found something interesting. No, someone.

---------

It's been a week since jungyeon gone from the city. A girl with shoulder-length brown hair been looking for her. She looking at her work place, where's jeongyeong worked before but she found no information bout the latter. The staffs keep shut their mouth, they promised jeongyeon. But she know who can tell her. Jeongyeon's mother.

 

she went to her house, looking for jeongyeon's mother. She knocked the door, middle-aged woman open the door for her.

" Mina? what are you doing here??" the middle-aged woman asked her. Let her come inside the house, they sit on the couch.

 

Myoui Mina, her status still jeongyeon's girlfriend. She's a model. she ever pair with jeongyeon for some ads. she knew jeongyeon from her work place, and their exchange phone number, hanging out, and dating. Their fans knew their relationship.

 

" Mrs. Yoo, is jeongyeon home???" 

 

" just call me omma too, and she's not home. She didn't tell you??"

 

" tell me what???" 

 

" omo! she didn't. that kid!! Look, jeongyeon moved, she moved to village with stupid reasons." 

 

" and you let her??" she shocked.

 

" I'm sorry dear... her father and sister let her, you know I can do nothing after that."

 

" then, can you tell me what vi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter