CHEATSHEET

인생이란 ┊ LIFE AFTER COLLEGE — apply open!
aftercollege ]
key to SUCCESS
STORYLINE

As written in foreword, this story will revolve around six girls and their struggles for being young adults as they have reached some point where they should decide on their own. The story will mainly focus on their current life and how people around them play their roles to help her coping up, so the genre will be most likely slice of life with a mix of family, friendship, romance, and I definitely try my best to keep the comedy boat float up there. The girls can know each other and can not, it's up to you, but if you want to connect your character with the other plotline, please stay away from using blood relationship, but cousin is okay. oh collab between applicants is fine too. and if it is not obvious, there are 6 plotlines and 1 is taken so i will choose 5 applicants.

AGE, ADDRESS, FACECLAIM

The story will take place in Seoul, just because I don't want the girls to be scattered around South Korea, but birthplace or hometown is fine everywhere, just make her resides in Seoul for the current time. So you need to write Seoul for the address, but if you want it to be more specific (Example: Gangnam, Seoul) that's fine too. Age has to be 22 or more since she has graduated from college, and I will use international age to make sure that no one is confused. Faceclaim from anyone in k-entertainment industry is welcomed; idol, actress, model. Just don't use anyone that looks too young for the age.

CHARACTER, PERSONALITY

You can be anyone, really, as long as it matches with the background of the plotline provided. Degree, university, family, basically the whole thing about the character beside background is up to you to decide. You make your human. The absolute key is 'to be realistic' in writing the personality, so please follow the minimum traits needed. Feel free to find inspiration from k-drama, anime, movies, or refering to personalities site (I love MBTI and here is a good site if you need it). Oh and I will prefer if your character is Korean.

BACKGROUD, OCCUPATION

Obviously background needs to match the plotline. Keep in mind that even though their family is kind of forcing them to do this or that, it's not necessary to make them bad persons. Occupation also needs to follow the plotline, and if you choose the one that has no formal jobs you can make them part-timing at where if you want, but being a home sloth is okay too. 

RELATIONSHIP, LOVE INTEREST

Acquintances and love interest might play a big role to your character, so feel free writing them to your content. Love interest can be anyone; coworker, friend, blind date, crush, be it oppa or noona-dongsaeng relationship, you rules it. He can be both savior and distraction to her life, I would love to see the characters growing up with their partner. Just like your face claim, love interests and other relationships can be anyone from k-entertainment industry. 

SHORT PROFILE

You will find this grade thing below the 'short profile' section. Basically you just need to fill them based on your character's condition. There are 10 bullets in each category, you might delete or add the points between score 10/10.

For a detailed explanation; 'INTELLIGENCE' is overall intelligence and creativity, 'UNDERSTANDING' means her willingness to observe and provide themselves for others, 'SOCIAL NEEDS' is basically extraversion-introversion, 'COURAGE' means how much she stands for her beliefs, and ' APPEAL' doesn't mean to be solely visual but overall atractiveness or charms that people perceive towards her.

INTELLIGENCE    ••••••••••
SOCIAL NEEDS    ••••••••••
UNDERSTANDING   ••••••••••
COURAGE         ••••••••••
APPEAL      ••••••••••

IMAGES, visual

All images used in applications are mean to be in ratio 1:1 (perfect square) so please don't stretch them. Feel free to decorate the apps or add more colors and pictures to it, but if you don't keen on that just making it neat and I'll love you.

BGM

Stands for Background Music, please link to one song that matches well with your character's life, or her favorite song.

NOTES & FAQ? 

- Offlimits : Plotline 'RESPONSIBILITY', APINK Eunji for faceclaim, GOT7 Yugyeom for brother, Infinite Myungsoo for love interest excuse my comeback parade feels.

- I'M SORRY I FORGOT THIS!! After you copy the source code and paste on to blog post, please name the blog title with "인생이란 ⁝ plotline — character's name" just like the title of the turn in post (edited /sobs/). After you finished, please turn in your app by commenting on the turn in post with the link to your app. I'm sorry to be so dumb forgetting the plotline name T-T

- Questions will be added later.

note

I hope all of you will have fun applying to this story! I have posted my character's application below here in 'Example', so you can always refer to that if you have a trouble filling the app. Don't hestitate to drop a comment below if you have any question!