PRESPECTIVES

인생이란 ┊ LIFE AFTER COLLEGE — apply open!
aftercollege ]
when priority is about prespective

two_zpsapkl36b2.png

responsibility*

"I'm fine, it's not like I have a dream to begin with anyway."

She had never expected anything, to be honest. Her life was pretty much boring like average people; go to school, graduate, find a job, earn money. She had been living without the thrill of find what she wants, and yet, she had no regret doing so. On a side note, her parents never pay attention to her, and when they did, her younger brother had always been the cause. She knew she was never prioritized, but now that she had money, her parents asked her to send the younger studying abroad. She was honestly sick of being treated as cameo, but when she decided to show them what she capable, she didn't know where to start. Oh, right, she forgot that she had nothing.

Notes:
- This plotline is taken :)
- Background inspiration was from Hong Seol in Cheese In The Trap.

two_zpsapkl36b2.png

entrepreneurship

"The grass is always greener on the other side."

Young and capable, she  instantly became the object of envy from her fresh graduate peers. Always found working at that particular cafe, she was actually the daughter of the cafe's owner, which obviously guaranteed the future of the running business. It was about the time when her father wanted to fully passed down the place, but in the other hand, she was honestly bored of the routine. From dishwashing to taking orders, she had been working in the cafe for years. It was particularly hard during holiday as she needed to work all day long. Deep down she just wanted to settle down, get married, or find a job just like most of her friends. 

Notes:
- You can change cafe to restaurant or anything.
 

two_zpsapkl36b2.png

education

"Smart women give birth to smart children."

She was the one who voluntarily active in student council, busy assisting professors, graduated with the highest GPA; she was basically a smart and charismatic model student. Studying gradually became a part of her life, along with a dream that someday she could contribute to make a better world for living. She might had continued to Master study if only her family didn't hold her back. They clearly stated "women didn't need to dream so high" and when she wanted to fight back, situation worsened. Her father fell sick, leaving a wish to see her daughter married before anything, making her torn in between.

two_zpsapkl36b2.png

passion

"If you can make hobby your work, isn't that beautiful?"

After her first series left such a huge impact in South Korea's webtoon industry, her name immediately rose on the search ranking and she was later known as the most inspiring young writer of the year. Yet, the popularity that used to seem so real was constantly fading as it hit 2016, and no one could deny that her comeback series were a flop. It had already been a while since she graduated, and when her family constantly urging her to find a job to make money, she was still determined to create story, at least once more. She just needed to find the right muse, she believed, either to bring her back to glory or just remain as memory.

two_zpsapkl36b2.png

despair

"Starting to doubt myself, but I've already spent too much on this."

"My dream is to be a singer," she didn't remember when was the first time she said that, but one thing for sure, she would make it happen. Balancing school and idol training was not easy, and the fact that she lacked background didn't make it easier. The hardest part was watching her friends debut before her, but she believed if she worked hard, everything will work out. She didn't realize that trainee life was tough until she graduated from college, and now things left was her worn out shoes and her reflection in practice room's mirror. She can sing, she can dance, she worked hard, so what's so wrong with her? Could she really make a debut at this age? With a sigh, she glanced at her desperate self in the mirror, and started to practice again.

two_zpsapkl36b2.png

FREEDOM

"I have already had everything they need in life... I suppose."

Car, appartment, branded bags, black card, she literally was born with silver spoon in . Never worried about a single thing in life, all she knew was playing, partying, even the degree behind her name was actually bought with money. She thought world revolved around her, but after numerous nights without friends answering her calls, she realized everyone was busy with their lives but her. She felt so empty, and even if she wanted to start something, she had no talent or whatsoever. The only thing she was good was throwing fists at girl who yelled at her for stealing their boyfriend that turned out to be guy who flirted with her last night.