(4)

Different
===

“Oppa.”

“Hm?”

“Oppa.” Tiffany called out again while tapping her boyfriend’s shoulder. 

“What is it?” He tore his eyes away from the TV and looked at her in confusion as she got off the couch to get a compact mirror from her bag. “What are you doing?” He leaned back against the couch when Tiffany had a wide grin on her face as she moved closer.

“You look so pretty, Oppa.” She held out the mirror in front of him and smiled proudly.

The young man grimaced as he stared at his reflection, making Tiffany giggle.

“At first I didn’t like your long hair.” Tiffany set aside the mirror and went back to her seat. “But I think I kinda like it now.” She smiled brightly as she smoothen his grayish hair. “You look good with braids.” Another giggle escaped as her boyfriend blushed in response.

“Okay, playtime’s over. Time for you to go home.” He waved her off and stood up. “Hey, it’s late. You should go home now.” 

Tiffany pouted sadly as she stood up as well. She grabbed her bag from the table and sighed dejectedly while walking to the door. “Will I see you tomorrow as well?” She looked at him expectantly.

The young man groaned as he stared back at the cute pleading eyes. “I’m tired.”

“But you’ve been staying at home since you came back.” She kept on the puppy dog eyes, knowing that he would give in if she persisted.

“Aish.” He scratched the back of his head as he tried to come up with an excuse.

“Please…” Tiffany stepped closer and held his hands, brushing her thumb against the back of his hand lightly.

He sighed in defeat and didn’t bother to hide it. “Fine.” He groaned once again when slender arms eagerly went around him for a tight hug. 

“I’ll see you tomorrow, okay?” Tiffany grinned and gave him a light kiss on his cheek before bidding goodbye.

As soon as the door closed, he let out another frustrated sigh and went back to the couch. He retrieved his phone from the coffee table and lazily tapped on his phone to dial a number. The call wasn’t answered the first time so he tried to dial the number again. It kept on ringing and on the fourth try, he started to feel sleepy at the constant ringing sound. 

“Hello?”

“…”

“Hey.”

“…”

“Tae?”

“…”

“HEY!”

His eyes snapped open upon hearing the loud voice. He fumbled on his phone, almost dropping it on the floor, before looking at the screen then pressed it against his ear. “What do you want?”

“What? You’re the one who called and you’re asking me what do I want?”

“Right.” He rolled his eyes at the snappy tone.

“So?”

He looked around the quiet apartment and straighten in his seat before continuing. “WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND? LIKE. WHAT. THE. HELL?!” He heard the person chuckle lightly which made him angrier. “I SWEAR I’M GOING TO HUNT YOU DOWN AND TIE YOU UPSIDE DOWN AT THE END OF A CLIFF AND LEAVE YOU THERE HANGING UNTIL YOU DIE!”

The person kept on laughing and when he’s done, he cleared his throat dramatically and said, “There’s no turning back now Taengoo~”

“I HATE YOU.”

“Oh no, you don’t~ Anyway, good luck!”

“Wha… Wai…” He looked at his phone in disbelief when the line went dead. “I HATE YOU SO MUCH TAEHYUNG! I HOPE THE OCEAN SWALLOWS YOU ALIVE!”

===
A/N: Hey guys~ I'm back again~ hehehehehe Okay, I swear this is my last update for the week. XD


Imagine our dearest Taengoo with this hair~ Okay, good night everyone~
EDIT
I'll leave this cutie right here. hehehehehehehehe