(23)- The End

Different
===

To say that Taeyeon was still feeling guilty for what she had done to Tiffany would be an understatement. Every single day, the thought would never fail to cross her mind and every time it did, she couldn’t help but feel extremely ashamed. It was wrong of her to agree with her crazy twin brother’s crazy idea. It was wrong of her to play with Tiffany’s feelings. But hey, in my defense, those gestures weren’t fake, okay? She tried to argue with herself but that didn’t help in easing the guilt that’s eating her up.

Taeyeon was idly swinging her legs as she enjoyed her strawberry cheesecake flavored ice cream in the park when the thought about the universe punishing her for playing with Tiffany’s heart came to mind. . Is this what they call karma? Her brows lifted in horror at the thought. . Is this why I always get rejected every time I ask someone out? . Am I going to end up alone? . I’m going to be alone for the rest of my life?! . I DON’T WANT TO END UP ALONE! Tears started to form in her eyes and she quickly finished her ice cream before it would completely melt, not realizing someone had took the seat beside her on the bench.

She took out the handkerchief from her pocket and subtly wiped her cheeks while trying to sniff as quiet as she could. After sniffing for the last time, she absently turned to her side and had the biggest shock of her life. There she was, smiling brightly like she once did and reached out to wipe the ice cream stain on her chin with the handkerchief in her hold. 

“Hi.” Tiffany said, still with that beautiful smile of hers, rendering Taeyeon out of her wits. “I’ve been thinking for the past years…” She began when the other girl remained silent. “I was terribly mad at you both. I mean, who wouldn’t after all the things that you’ve done, right?” Taeyeon absently nodded which made her chuckle. “But you know what?”

Still in her dumbfounded face, Taeyeon shook her head slowly and didn’t say a word.

“At the end of the day, I can’t help but miss that person who took really good care of me.” The girl raised her brows in question that made her giggle this time. “That’s you, silly.” Tiffany leaned in to kiss her cheek which made Taeyeon blush in an instant. “Can we start over?”

===

The End.

A/N: Yup. That's it. The end. THE. END. Yes, I'm ending it with a cliffhanger. Because I'm evil like that. LOL Okay, thank you everyone for reading this disappointing nonsense fic. I know I'll get a lot of hate comments after this update but whatever. HAHAHA XD Also!! Gosh, I forgot what to say................. XD Oh, right. I think this is the fastest on going fic that I wrote. LOL But each update is reallyyyyy short so. HAHA Okay, I'll stop blabbering now and leave this here. May TaeNy have a great relationship ahead.

And, oh. I'll tell you a secret......... *grins* Taeyeon may or may not have real feelings for Tiffany. HAHA!!!!! Create your own happy ending guyssss!!!!!!!!! XD