Be careful what you do to her

Not Your Typical Girl

Jangmi groaned and rolled over turning her phone off and rubbed her eyes she grabbed her glasses from her bed side table and put them on. She was in no mood to deal with her contacts at that particular moment. She had only been back in Korea for a few days and majority of those days were spent in her room crying over Simon leaving to Japan or with her gang patrolling their territory and causing some trouble here and there with them. It was her first day at Seoul High School, the most prestigious and expensive school in the East. She knew that there were a ton of people who were on the wait list to get into the school but Solar’s family owned the school as one of their proper business fronts so they got her in with no issues. She went and showered getting ready for her first day and grabbed her bag on the way out of the room as she walked out of it and down the stairs heading to the kitchen where she could smell French toast and bacon.

She threw her silver hair into a messy bun so that it didn’t get in the way of her eating, and when she was done she kissed her parent’s cheeks and slipped on her wedged sneakers and went to her car garage and hummed thinking as she looked over her vehicles. She grabbed the keys to her pink and black Kawasaki KZ6R since she was feeling like speed, she put her backpack on correctly and grabbed her helmet that matched her motorcycle being careful of her glasses and started the motorcycle taking off to the school which was 20 minutes away from her school. When she got there she parked in one of the open spots and took her helmet off as she gracefully got off and threw her keys in her bag. She headed to her locker since Solar had texted her the information for everything the night before and put the combo in and opened the locker putting her helmet in and smiling seeing the books that she was going to need for her classes. She went looking for her class and found it without much problem. She walked in ignoring the curious looks and whispers that where starting about her.

She took a seat in the back corner next to the window and rolled her eyes as she heard gasps everywhere. She was looking out the window when she heard an annoying high pitched voice in front of her. “You’re in my seat loser now move” the girl with the annoying voice said. Luna looked at her and propped her chin on her hand as she looked at the girl with a bored expression. Luna notice out of the corner of her eye that people were now crowding around the room which told her that the annoyance in front of her was a queenka. “Your name isn’t on the seat so that is a no” Luna answered in a bored voice as she looked over the queenka and scrunched her nose “So much plastic surgery” she said in her bored tone. The queenka screeched at that comment causing everyone but Luna to flinch. “Look you little nobody , I can make your life in this school a living hell” She said causing Luna to smirk. She got up and sat on the table to that she was closer to the queenka and gave a chilling smile that was reserved for her final blow of a kill. “I’d like to see you try you over done, plastic . Nothing about you is real, not your nose, your s, lips, , or even eyes. Your s are obviously fake just like your , your lips are kylie jenner wanna be’s and your contacts are so bad I can see your real brown eye color. My friend’s family owns this school so I can get your pathetic fake kicked out of here in no time.” Luna said smirking at her with her arms crossed. “Plus here’s a fun fact for you, I’m Park Luna, maknae of Rose Petals” she said pulling her hair up showing her signature black crescent moon tattoo and she hard gasps all around. She had gotten permission the day before from her parents to show her true self since the police were controlled by the East. The queenka gulped but continued to try to be tough and looked at Luna “I Don’t believe you” She said defiantly and Luna pulled her school shirt up showing the top of her rose tattoo that her and her members had. The queenka pales and quickly left the room. Luna smirked and fixed her shirt as she looked around seeing all the people in the class and those outside in the hall. “As for all of you, Call me Jangmi or Luna, I’ll respond to either one and I’m actually very nice unless you cross me as you just saw. “ She said smiling sweetly at the scared students as she was still on the desk. She nodded and got off the desk and sat back in her seat, which everyone took as a sign to scatter. Jangmi didn’t notice three smirking boys that were still in the doorway of the class and the youngest of the three who had recorded everything that had just happened from the moment that it started. The youngest one sent the video in a group text to s and got various replies from the ones who weren’t there but one definitely stood out because it showed how desperate he was for the younger girl.

 

~Jackson~

Jackson was laying on his bed freshly showered with a towel on his blonde head as he played on his phone when he got a video message from Yugeom that caused him to smile. “I need her in my life” he said forgetting that it was in a group chat with s. “Damn Jackson thirsty much?” Mark as he walked into his friend’s room. “Shut up Mark. Did you see her the other night? She has a killer body, and that video that the maknae sent? She stood up to the stupid queenka at the school, she doesn’t take from no one, terrified her, revealed her true self, plus my friends at AOMG tell me she’s a sweetheart to her friends and family and she likes to dye her hair, she’s ing perfect.” Jackson said sighing wistfully. Mark chuckled and ruffled his hair under the towel as he sat on his bed. “Then man up and talk to her, you have an in now that JB is dating Solar.” Mark said looking at him. Jackson grinned and nodded remembering that and JB walked to the door of the room. “Markson, I’m going out to meet up with Solar, behave while I’m out.” He said looking at them. “Ok but Jr. know? Won’t he be jealous?” Mark asked grinning stupidly. JB sighed and rolled his eyes at the two. “” He said as Jr popped up next to him.

“Why is he a ?” He asked looking between the three. “Do you know he’s cheating on you?” Jackson asked him trying to keep a serious face. Jr looked at JB and acted hurt “What? How dare you! I thought we had something special” Jr. said as he acted as if he was shot through the heart and fell on the floor dramatically. JB shook his head “I hate you all” he said and left them. “Have fun!” the three idiots called after him laughing. “I’m going to get groceries. Jackson go with me?” Mark asked the blonde male as he looked at him. “I dun wanna” He said rolling over away from the older male. “Please?” Mark asked pouting and looking at him. Jackson groaned and ran a hand down his face. “Fine hyung, fine” he said getting up and pulling a shirt on and grabbed his hoodie. “Awesome. Jr. we’re going out to get groceries. Be good!” he called as the two left.

When Jackson and Mark came back later after they had ran into some trouble on the way to and from the store they heard a strange foreign female voice. “Touch me again and you die” They heard the voice say before they ran to the direction of the voice. When they got to the room they saw Luna sitting on Bambam and Yugeom, she had an X-Werks Glock 19 G3 9mm Tiffany Blue gun pointed at Youngjae and Jr. was pinned to the wall four rainbow butterfly knifes and their eyes widened in surprise. “Well she is in the best girl gang for a reason” Mark said under his breathe causing Jackson to nod. “A little late to the party aren’t you boys?” she asked with a bored tone as she looked at the two new comers but her hand with the gun never wavered. “What the hell happened here?” JB asked surpised as he and Solar walked up behind the two stunned boys. “Jr. Hyung hit on her and grabbed her wrist and then it went wrong and we all got taken down” Bambam said afraid. “Didn’t your unnies say to play nice mimi?” Solar asked laughing. “Unnie!” Luna said happily as she easily got up from the boys on the floor and lowered her gun as she went and hugged her gang mate.

Bambam and Yugeom sighed in relif as they got up, and Youngjae hit Jr. hard then let him down and returned the knifes to Luna trembling. “Dude really do you have a death wish? Just because she isn’t very active doesn’t mean she can’t and won’t take you down without breaking a sweat.” Solar said as she and Luna where smirking. “Yeah I learned that the hard way” Jr said as he ignored Jackson’s burning glare. “ok but why are you here luna?” JB asked curiously. “I got paired with Bambam and Yugeom for a project in class and they invited me over” Luna explained as she hugged Solar. Jackson had stopped glaring at Jr. and just stared at Luna and she could feel it as she had her eyes closed so she didn’t know who it was. “ keep staring at me and I’ll break you” She said. “You’ll have to start another day boys. Me and Luna have to go grocery shopping.” Solar said looking at the two youngest and they nodded in understanding. “don’t tick her off next time or you and the person who tries to help will be really hurt” solar said after she kissed JB good bye. “later boys” Luna called over her shoulder as the two girls left. Jackson started to chase Jr. around the house once the two were gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I'M ALIVE I SWEAR

Her gun

https://www.gunsamerica.com/UserImages/177404/981531874/wm_9394740.jpg

Her Butterfly knifes

http://www.bladeplay.com/imgs/butterfly-knives/16-through-25/butterfly-spectrum-a-301-b11tt-thumb.jpg?w=28166