The ways she dates

Not Your Typical Girl

Jangmi was at the Got 7 house again studying and doing the project with Bambam and yugeum. She was in a pair of her grey acid work out leggings, a sports bra, and gray crop top hoodie and was barefoot and her blue and black tommy Hilfiger glasses on as she worked in the library of the Got7 hideout with the two youngest members. When they finished yugeom went to his room and bambam and Jangmi walked to the kitchen. “What are you two doing in here? Where’s ‘geum?” JB asked walking in as bambam tossed Jangmi a water bottle as she sat on the island counter top. “He’s taking a nap. We finished our project so me and mimi came here for some water and see what there is to eat. “Bambam told his leader. “Nice clothes” JB told Jangmi as she sat on the counter top. “Thanks. I thought I’d change so I could be comfy plus it saves me from having to change later when I go work out” she said smiling and sipped her water.

“do you always carry that with you?” JB asked “I keep a spare change of clothes in whatever vehicle I take to school” She said easily. “nice.” He said nodding “well I’m leaving. Gotta take Hye Ji to the movies. Later weirdos” JB said as he left “takes one to know one! “ Bambam called out after his leader. Jangmi laughed shaking her head. “You all are so strange” she said smiling. The pair looked over as someone walked in and fell back in surprise. Jangmi burst out laughing seeing Jackson on the floor surprise written on his face. He scrambled to get up and fix his sweats and hoodie. “W-w-wha- whe-“ he stumbled trying to say a coherent. “use your words dumby” Mark said walking in and slapping Jackson upside the head as he walked passed the stuttering boy.

Jangmi laughed more and high fived Mark as he sat on the countertop with her. “ what are you doing here?" Jackson asked finally finding his words. Jangmi tilted her head "i came to work on the project i have in school with bam and guem" she said looking at him pushing her glasses up the bridge of her nose. "You wear glasses?" He asked even though the answer was obvious "no. These are fake. I like following stupid tends that are pointless" she said looking at him. "Yes i wear glasses. When I'm doing gang stuff i wear contacts even though i don't like it." She said sighing.

Mark leaned over and whispered to her. Jangmi laughed and whispered back to him causing him to chuckle. Bambam waddled over wanting in on it and the two told him. " hey! What are you whispering about!" Jackson whined. "Not gonna tell you" Jangmi said grinning. "I'm gonna go get food" mark said hoping off the counter top. "I'll go with hyung. Let me change " bambam said following mark out. "Hey jangmi.... I've been wanting to ask....would you go out with me?" Jackson asked. Jangmi looked at him wide eyed in surprise "your cute but there are only three ways I'll date you. Way 1, you save me whem I'm in danger, number 2. You get my family's approval which i highly doubt will ever happen as my big brother is a super tough critic of boys who want to go out with me, and 3, which is almost never gonna happen. You beat me in a sparring match. Not even my brother can do that" she said looking at him.

"oh come on. I think i can take you. We did go from number 7 to number 2 in a matter of 6 months." Jackson said a bit smug. Jangmi smirked "do you not recall me taking down 4 of your gangmates without breaking a sweat?" She asked hopping off the counter top. "Well yeah but -" he started getting cut off "but you still think you can take on the best fighter in the top girl gang? You really think that? Wow. Ok. Lead the way to your guys training area."

She said pulling her light peach colored scrunchy pulling her hair in a ponytail. Jackson gulped realizing his mistake but lead her to the boys training room. Jackson started and jangmi easily doged him. She did a quick upper cut on him sending him stumbling back. Jackson got his balance back and tried a spin kick. Jangmi easily caught his leg and smirked using it to through him back. This continued untill Jackson was on the floor sweating and panting with jangmi crouched over him perfectly fine. "You lose. Just like i said" she said standing up and walking off to get more water. "Hot damn" Jackson said grinning on the floor catching his breath "she's amazing"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm alive. I hope this chapter is ok.

 

Her outfit