First Night Home Means a Night on the Town......and Heartbreak?

Not Your Typical Girl

Jangmi got off the plan and looked around for her brother. She puffed out her cheeks and went to get the luggage that had went on the plane with her since almost all her stuff was shipped over to the family house. She sighed and put everything on a moving dolly and pulled on her sleeves to fix them and smoothed her pigtails. Her brother wasn’t anywhere in sight and she was starting to get antsy in the airport without any of her weapons on her since she had hidden her weapons within secret compartments of various items in her bedroom set and multiple shoes and purses that where shipped to Korea ahead of her. She had to hide them one because they were weapons duh and two because many of them weren’t even legal yet. She waited for half an hour for her brother but ended up getting fed up and took her dolly of luggage to the taxi area and hailed down a taxi. She smiled at the little old taxi driver and helped him put her bags in the trunk of the taxi. She got in to the back of the taxi and talked with the driver after giving him her address. When they got to her house she paid the driver the amount that she owed him plus an extra hundred since she felt bad that his youngest daughter had cancer and was in the hospital. She wished she could give him more to help him but it was all she had on her at that point in time. She thanked him and insisted that she could take her luggage to the door. She smiled and bowed to him in thanks and then struggled to get to the door. When she finally made it to the door she was only able to kick it since her hands were full. When the door opened her favorite butler stood there surprised to see her like that since he thought her brother was going to pick her up. “Oppa help” she whined cutely. “Aigoo. I thought Jay was picking you up” the butler said. He was only three years younger than Jangmi so she let him talk informally to her. “I did to but we were both wrong. Can you take these to my room Joon Oppa?” she asked as she walked into the dining area and greeted all the maids and butlers that were going about their business.

She grabbed her purse that her mother has set up for her with her Korean phone, her credit cards, her wallet and other things. Jangmi went to her garage since her house had three all in the back of the house. One was for her parent’s vehicles, one for her brothers and one for hers. When she walked in she walked to the rows of hanging keys and grabbed the keys for her pink Kawasak motorcycle and one of her regular helmets and got on it and sped off towards her brothers company. When she got to the company she parked her bike and got off of it and took the key out as she went inside throwing her keys in her purse. “Excuse me, I’m looking for an idiot name Jay Park” she said looking at the receptionist. “Sorry, he’s busy and you need to leave before I call security. No fans, or anti’s allowed” the receptionist said in a y tone. “Yeah sure. Go for it. It’ll save me the trouble of going down and looking for those idiot Oppas.” Jangmi said. She held up a peace sign as she walked off to find her brother “I’ll go find the idiot myself” she said looking at the receptionist as she walked backwards. She turned back around walking through the doors ignoring the screams of the receptionist behind her. She found her brother in his office ten minutes later talking to loco and Simon and walked in. “YAH! Your was supposed to have picked me up an hour ago at the airport!” she yelled at him. Jay looked up and was surprised to see her. “! Sorry baby girl! I was talking to the boys and I totally forgot!” he said and hugged her kissing her head “yeah yeah yeah” She said sitting on Simon’s lap and relaxed against him as he wrapped his arms around her waist. She smiled as looked at Simon, the two of them liked each other for a while but didn’t act on their feelings because they didn’t want to upset Jay.

 “By the way your receptionist is stupid. She threatened to call Eric Oppa, sunghyun Oppa, and the other Oppas and is annoying” She said looking at Jay as she leaned against Simon. “I’ll talk-“Jay said but was cut off as the door opened with the receptionist standing there. “Seriously you need to ing knock” Jay said through gritted teeth. “Sorry Jay Oppa. I just wanted to tell you that some girl walked in here looking for you. She was wearing really cheap and ty clothes. I called the security Oppas but they aren’t doing anything about it. I think she is….with them” The receptionist said sickingly sweet as Jay looked at her annoyed “yeah..see“ Jay started but was cut off by a scream as Jangmi had gotten out of Simon’s arms and had hopped over the couch and had her knife against the receptionist’s throat. “ watch yourself if you want to walk out of here alive” Jangmi hissed. “See the girl that you where oh so worried about is my little sister. And she doesn’t like to be talked about like that and she really hates girls like you so I’d watch what you say in front of her "Jay said leaning against the couch with the other two boys just watching in amusement.” Now, you’re going to walk away, get your and leave because your is fired and never welcomed here again "Jangmi hissed venomously. The receptionist smirked "only Jay and Simon can fire me. And they wouldn't. I'm eye candy and I know Simon likes what he sees. "She said smirking. Jangmi growled dangerously and fought the urge to punch her. "First , My brother is taken and Simon wouldn't touch you with a ten foot pole. You are disease ridden and they are too good for you. Second I helped my brother make A AOMG so I'm part owner. I can fire your and I am. Or you can be taken out in a black garbage bag? Right Oppa? "She said looking at her brother. "Yup. It wouldn't be the first time you killed one of our receptionists." Jay said not bothering to mention that the other receptionists she had killed where actually moles sent from enemy gangs. "Now. Are you sure to leave her alive? “Jangmi asked smirking as she saw the fear in the receptionist's eyes. The girl nodded and jangmi threw her letting her run away in fear.

 Jangmi put her knife away and sat down on Simon’s lap again and sighed "I love doing that" she said smiling and relaxing against Simon. "Oppa. Why don't you just hire Ha Won Unnie? You two get to see each other more, Unnie already knows everyone and everything plus she won't flirt with anyone but you. "Jangmi said looking at her brother. "Yeah. Your right. He said getting his phone and calling his girlfriend. Tell her I'm leaving now and to have my going out clothes ready for our outing tonight." She said getting off Simon’s lap and tell the boys bye. "Oh, and tell idiot security Oppas I say hi" she called over her shoulder as she left. She got to her bike and put her helmet on and started her motorcycle and took off to the Rose Petals hide out to see her best friends and gang members. When she reached the Rose Petals hideout the two girls were standing outside waiting for her. She smiled and parked her motorcycle and took her helmet off and ran to them hugging them happily “Unnies! I missed you guys!” Jangmi said as they pulled away. “We missed you too” Ha won said looking at her “this is the most plain and simple we have seen you….ever I think” Hye Ji said looking at her up and down. “yeah, even then we are just hanging out or your just at home you still have some luna out” Ha Won said looking at her “Yeah I know. Trust me, this is more weird for me then it is for you guys and I did it so I didn’t draw any attention to myself” Jangmi said. “Well as long as you don’t make it a regular a regular thing” Hye Ji said teasingly. Jangmi stuck her tongue out cutely “Aigoo, look at this girl, the Maknae of most feared girl gang is so cute” Ha Won said and pinched her cheeks playfully. Jangmi playfully bit her hand and smiled cutely. “Ok so where are we going tonight to celebrate me coming home permanently?” Jangmi asked looking at the two older girls. “Well Club Playground Is open now so we can go there.” Hye Ji suggested. “You just want to go to see GOT7’s leader” Ha Won teased. “Who is GOT7?” Jangmi asked curiously “Oh, They were a lower level gang a couple years ago but they have actually made it to number two most feared gang in korea. They are actually really good” Ha won said looking at Jangmi “yeah o now the list is “Exo is still 5th, BTS is now 4th, Big Bang still 3rd, GOT7 is now 2nd and of course the AOMG boys still hold 1st.” Hye ji said smiling. “Interesting. Ok so let’s get ready to play” Jangmi said and the other two girls nodded and smiled and nodded and they went off to their rooms to get ready.

(At this point I will now be using their gang names)

“Unnie did you tell the AOMG Oppas to meet us at the club?” Luna asked seeing her leader text her brother. “Yeah Jay Oppa says only him and Simon can go. The other boys have to go deal with a weapons shipment and some of the others need to go deal with some of the lower level gangs trying to steal some territory.” Star said. “Ok. So you guys got your weapons?” Star asked after she finished texting her boyfriend “My knife is in my jacket pocket” Solar said. “My gun is in my purse” Luna said grabbing her purse and Solar’s and gave Solar her purse. “Good, I got a knife in the heel of my shoes and I got butterfly knifes in my jack pockets.” Star said and the girls went out to their matching motorcycles that where a gift a year ago from Luna’s along with matching white rose helmets. The girls took off headed to Club Playground to have fun. When they got there Jay and Simon where already there waiting. Star went to Jay and kissed him smiling and Luna went to Simon and smiled. “Hey baby girl” Simon said wrapping his arms around her thin waist. “You three go in, I need to Talk to luna” He said and the others nodded and walked in. “What’s wrong Oppa?” Luna asked looking up at him curiously “I don’t want you to wait around for me love. We both know we’re not going to happen because we don’t want to upset your brother even if I am older then him, so…..I’m setting you free, free to date boys and fell in love with them” Simon said softly. Luna could tell that with every word it broke his heart, hell it broke her heart, Simon was her first love and he has been since she was sixteen. “Oppa….” She whispered sadly as tears threatened to fall. “I’m sorry baby girl, I’m actually only here to tell you this and that I’m going away for a while, some business needs to be dealt with in Japan so I volunteered to go since your brother is needed here” Simon said caressing her cheek “Oppa….” Luna said weakly as she looked up at him “I’m sorry my love. I have to go. Maybe I’ll see you in Japan Ms. Negotiator” Simon said and kissed her forehead and pulled away from her and got in the waiting car leaving a heartbroken Luna behind to watch him leave her.  After standing outside the club collecting herself Luna finally entered the club and when she saw her big brother waiting for her near the back where the VIP rooms are, she ran towards him and started to cry again. Jay lead her inside to the waiting two members of the Petals who hugged her and helped her calm down again. After about another fifteen minutes and a few drinks from her cosmo, Luna was feeling better so her and Solar decided to hit the dance floor. Soon a black haired guy with piercings came over and started to dance with Solar causing her to smile happily. Luna guessed that was GOT7’s leader. Luna was happy for her but was also jealous since he now had no one. Luna decided to just dance by herself, she didn’t notice that a blonde haired male was watching her and totally mesmerized by her but he like everyone else knew that she was Luna, the youngest member of the most feared female gang in Korea and the baby sister of Jay Park leader of the most feared male gang in Korea, it was easy to tell by the crescent moon tattoo behind her left ear, he knew that on her lower hip was a rose with its petals falling off, a tattoo that all three petals had that their leader had designed. He knew he wanted to be with her and love her, but he had no idea what challenges laid ahead of him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jangmi's airport fashion

http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_1539/set?id=207567862

Her pink motorcylce

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/761812093186983574/

Her knife

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/761812093186988257/

The Petals motorcyles and helmets

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/761812093187006899/

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/761812093187001366/

Luna's outfit

http://www.polyvore.com/luna/set?id=208741505

Star's Outfit

http://www.polyvore.com/star/set?id=209572448

Solar's Outfit

http://www.polyvore.com/solar/set?id=209573545

 

Luna's moon tattoo 

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/14/33/5d/14335d24786fcd98186ac911b67d7e16.jpg

The Petals matching tattoo