Happy Birthday to Jeonghan

Opps (feat. Meanie of Seventeen)

   

 

 


 

Mingyu stirs on his bed. He shoves his head underneath the pillow to hid from the sunlight and bird chirping sound. He inhales the fresh air softly before he continues his sleep.

Then, he hears something vibrates on his bedside table. He groans and extends his hand to grab his phone. He peels one eye to see who the caller is before he slides to accept the call.

"Hyung!!!!" He pulls his phone little further as it is too loud for a just wake up person.

"Morning, Chan!" He turns to lie on his left side and puts his phone on his right ear.

"Good morning, Hyung! Did you just wake up?" Chan cheerfully greets his hyung.

"Isn't it obvious?" Mingyu yawns and his eyes still closing.

"Good morning, Mingyu," another person shouts in the call," We are coming to pick you up in 30 minutes."

"Where are we going? Seungcheol hyung." Mingyu mumbles.

"We are going to the supermarket." Seungcheol continues to shout in delight.

"What for? Hyung." Mingyu feels the sleepiness crawling back.

"What for?!" Chan shouts," We have to buy cake ingredients."

"Why do we need to make a cake?" Mingyu is ready to drift off again.

"Yah, have you forgotten that today is Jeonghan's birthday?" Seungcheol's exclaim shoos away all of his sleepiness.

'Oh yes, Jeonghan hyung's birthday. I promised to bake a homemade cake for him. But.......

"I am still sleepy. Can't we buy a strawberry cake from the bakery?" He still feels tired as today is a day off from his college and yesterday he finally ended a hell week of assignments. 

"You promised!" Both of them shouts in unison.

"I am just kidding," He sighs, but he still intends to find an excuse to sleep more," Where is Soonyoung hyung?"

"He is with Jeonghan now." Now his last hope has vanished. He forgets that Jeonghan hyung is having an important presentation while Soonyoung hyung is in the same group with the elder. He thought he could ask Seungcheol hyung to pick Soonyoung hyung first as the latter lives nearer to the former.

"Okay, see you later." He pouts.

"See you." Chan hangs up the call.

Mingyu places back his phone and turns to lie on his another side. He gently pries away the blanket to take a look at the small bump which is underneath his blanket.

"Morning, cutie."

He watches his black cat lying with legs in the air, sleeping soundly despite the noise just now. He notices his black cat parts its mouth slightly while occasionally scrunches its nose and bends its right ear. He also notices his black cat bends one of its legs as if it is beckoning.

He giggles softly at what a cute scene his lovely cat creates. He has an urge to squeeze the cutie in his embrace and give a lots of kiss on its face.

His giggle wakes the cat up as the cat opens its eyes to stare back at its owner who is gazing at it.

"Morning." Mingyu uses his digits to rub its chin. The black cat moves its legs and tail to wrap around its owner's left hand, consequently Mingyu's knuckles brush the bell on the cat's collar.

Ring~~

It seems like the cat really likes how Mingyu runs his digits under its chin as it tightens its grip on its owner's hand.

"Meow~~~~" The black cat Mingyu's fingertips. Mingyu props his chin on his right hand to have a better view on his cutie's every movement.

After a few seconds, the cat sits up and yawns while stretching its body. Mingyu also props up to sit and stretches his neck. He pats his cat and goes into his bathroom to take a quick shower.

 

 

After a few minutes, he walks back into his room to dress himself. He looks around but he can't find his long sleeve black sweater. He then simply puts on a white shirt and moves to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for his beloved pet. He pours cat food and water into the cat bowls.

"Cutie, time to eat breakfast." He calls his black cat to eat breakfast while he makes a coffee. He sits on his couch and receives a text from his friends that they will reach late because of the traffic jam. He sighs and lies face upwards on the couch, head resting on the arm of the couch while his hand switches on the tv. He decides to stop on a news channel after a few flips.

When the weather forecast is broadcasting, he sees his black cat climbs up onto his torso and sits on his chest. He chuckles and takes a sip of his coffee. A drop of coffee escapes from his mouth and down his chin. As he doesn't want a coffee stain on his white shirt, he instantly places his palm under his chin to catch the coffee drops.

"Lucky." He is going to grab tissue from the table when his cat snuggles to the coffee away from his palm and chin. He grabs the tissue to wipe the liquid from his lips after he pats the cat's head, "Thanks, cutie."

DIng dong~~

He holds his cat near his chest and moves to his door.

"Let's see who it is." He opens the door to meet Seungcheol and Chan.

"Hello, Seungcheol hyung and Chan hyung." Mingyu waves his cat's legs.

"Hello, cutie." Seungcheol and Chan grabs its legs to make a handshake.

"We are going to steal Mingyu from you today." Seungcheol winks.

Mingyu huffs and protests, "You sound like I am a pet and cutie is my master."

"It could be." Chan nods and receives a glare from Mingyu.

MIngyu puts his cat down and steps outside his apartment. The cat tries to follow him outside but its owner instantly stop it," No, cutie. You need to stay at home."

"Meow!" His black cat protests.

MIngyu squats down to pet his cat," It is dangerous outside. It's safer at home."

His black cat places its front legs on his knees, trying to climb up. Mingyu holds its body and pecks on its nose tip. The cat closes its eyes and scrunches its nose.

"I'll be back before midnight. I promise." Mingyu turns his cat to face inside and closes the door behind it.

"Be a good boy." Mingyu leaves those words before he follows his friends to get into the car. He sits at the backseat and eyes Seungcheol reverse driving out of the parking lot.

"Next time brings cutie out." Seungcheol suggests.

"It's dangerous outside." Mingyu stomps his leg.

"It's more dangerous to have a clumsy owner." Chan scoffs. Mingyu decides to give a headlock to Chan who is sitting at the passenger seat.

"Hyung!" Chan struggles to pry away Mingyu's arm.

"Pets can't stay at home forever. They will become depressed. They need to go out occasionally." Seungcheol takes his Golden Retriever dog as an example that his dog is more energetic after Seungcheol takes it for a walk in the park.

"Same as Mingyu hyung too." Chan who has just escaped from the headlock mumbles.

Mingyu leans back on his seat and crosses his arms over his chest,"I did bring it out. But it kept giving me cold shoulder after that."

"When did you bring cutie out?" Seungcheol pauses the car in front of the red light.

"Emm.....last Monday?" Mingyu taps his chin.

"...You mean you brought it to the college?" Chan frowns.

"You let it listen to your 4-hours lectures with you?" Seungcheol exclaims and turns to stare at MIngyu.

"Emm......Yes......" Mingyu widens his eyes as he sees Seungcheol rolling his eyes.

"Ahh, hyung!" Chan shouts and facepalms," You are so mean to cutie."

"Har?"

"I can't believe that you tortured your cat by making it listen to the evil prof's chanting for 4 hours." Seungcheol shakes his head.

Chan clicks his tongue in displease," Hyung, you are a sadist."

Mingyu pouts when the light turns green. He remains pouting as his hyung and dongsaeng decide to nag him about how he should treat his cutie all the way to the supermarket.

 

 

Back to home, the black cat has been staring at the front door awhile before it jogs back to the bedroom. 

It jumps up to the bed and crawls underneath the blanket.

"Stupid Mingyu!" A male, wearing a long sleeve black sweater and a black choker with bell, appears and kicks the blanket away to release his frustration.

The male shoots to his feet," FIne, i will go out today." He puts on a white short pant and fasten it with a belt as every Mingyu's clothes is a bit larger for him. He opens the drawer to grab the extra key and goes out of the apartment.

He walks down the hallway until he reaches a door. He rings the bell and waits. The door is opened by a orange-hair male.

"Hi, Wonwoo." The male greets and moves away to let Wonwoo come in.

"Hi, Joshua hyung," Wonwoo greets," Where is Jihoon?"

Joshua closes the door and points at the closed bedroom door," There."

Wonwoo nods and opens the door to get a view of a white cat lying on the bed. Wonwoo scoots closer while the white cat props up to stare at him. Wonwoo extends his arm to pet the white cat," Hi, Jihoon."

The cat smacks his hand away and crawls underneath the blanket.

"Hi, Wonwoo." A blonde-hair male appears and buries his head into the pillow.

"Wake up!" Wonwoo pulls the pillow away and smacks it on Jihoon.

Jihoon whines and hugs another pillow," Sleepy~~"

Wonwoo runs out of the room after he throws the pillow on Jihoon's head.

"Hey!"

Wonwoo giggles to hear Jihoon's groan. He walks and sits beside Joshua who is sipping milk.

"Where is Mingyu?" Joshua hands him the milk glass.

"He is going out with his friends." His shoulder slumps down when he hears the name.

"Oh....." Joshua notices Jihoon who is rubbing his eyes with his right hand while hidding a pillow behind him.

"He leaves me alone." Wonwoo takes a sip of milk and pouts, oblivious to Jihoon's deliberate revenge.

Joshua gestures Wonwoo to give him back the milk glass and sips," Oh, poor Wonwoo."

"I really want to go out with Ming-Ouch!" Wonwoo rubs his head and turns to see Jihoon smiling innocently at him.

"Did you mention MIngyu?" Jihoon sits at the other side of Joshua and takes the milk glass.

Wonwoo extends his neck and finds the pillow hidding behind the sofa. Then he turns to glare at Jihoon who places the empty glass on the table, "You....."

"Why do you want to go out with Mingyu?" Joshua interrupts.

Wonwoo sighs," He is going to celebrate his Jeonghan hyung's birthday."

"Not bringing you to another 4-hours lecture?" Jihoon teases.

Wonwoo shakes his head and covers his ears," Don't remind me of that."

Wonwoo remembers the nightmare. He thought Mingyu would bring him to the park or the pet cafe but his stupid owner brought him to listen a 4-hours chanting. Although his owner did bring him to the pet cafe after the chanting, he still could not forgive his owner's behaviour. He thought his owner should bring him out after the classes.

"I remember that day." Joshua grabs the glass and moves to the kitchen to wash the glass.

At the pet cafe, Wonwoo ignored every treat and toy offered by the giant idiot. The confused owner ruffled his hair in frustration and asked Joshua, the owner of the pet cafe, for help.

"I wish i was awake at that time." Jihoon purses his lips.

Jihoon, who usually serves as a barista of the pet cafe, decided to have a nap in his cat form on a customer's lap.

That day, Mingyu needed Joshua's help to catch the black cat as the black cat kept refusing to go inside Mingyu's bag. Thinking he has given his owner enough torment, he went inside the bag with his head and chest up. When they reached home, Mingyu directly plopped on the bed and drifted off after a few seconds.

"Let's go out!" Wonwoo stands up.

"Okay, but i need a trip to my cafe first." Joshua grabs his car key while Jihoon quickly goes into his bedroom to change his clothes.

Two of them waits Jihoon at the entrance.

"And Wonwoo, you forgot to wear on shoes again." Joshua takes out a pair of sneakers and hands it to Wonwoo.

"Oww...." Wonwoo puts the shoes down and wears it, "thanks, hyung."

"Let's go!" Jihoon pops out behind Wonwoo and pushes him.

"Wait, my shoes!" Wonwoo exclaims, leaping out of the apartment while shoving his leg into the sneakers.

"Faster, you this sloth!" Jihoon rolls his eyes while closes the door.

"You this rude tiny bunny!" Wonwoo spits back.

"So funny! Both of you are cats." Joshua smiles but falters when both of them deadpan at his words.

"Is that a joke?" Wonwoo walks pass Joshua.

"If it's a joke, it is too lame." Jihoon follows Wonwoo, leaving Joshua blinking his eyes.

 

 

Joshua stops the engine when he parks the car in front of the cafe.

"Come in as I will spend some time checking everything." Joshua tells Wonwoo before he gets out of the car.

Wonwoo and Jihoon gets out of the car and follow Joshua after he locks the car. Joshua pulls out a key to unlock the glass door. Then Joshua pushes the door and holds it to let Wonwoo and Jihoon come in.

"J-Joshua hyung!" Someone runs towards them. 

Wonwoo's pupils dilates and then constricts as he tries to hid his shocked and nervous face.

"Oh, hi, Mingyu!" Joshua pats Mingyu's back as the latter is panting heavily after the run," What are you doing here?"

"I would like to...." Mingyu's words are interrupted by "Mingyu!" "Mingyu hyung!"

Then Wonwoo sees Seungcheol and Chan appearing behind his owner.

Seungcheol drapes his hand over Mingyu's shoulder," Why did you run?"

"Y-You left a-all of the groce-ries bags to us-s!" Chan exclaims while showing the heavy plastic bags to Mingyu.

"Oops, sorry!" Mingyu smiles sheepishly and rubs his nape," I suddenly remember to buy cutie some treats as an apology for leaving it home alone."

Wonwoo feels Joshua and Jihoon taking a glance at him.

"Sure." Joshua nods.

"Sorry for disturbing!" Seungcheol and Chan bow and push Mingyu into the cafe.

"Hi, Jihoon hyung," Mingyu greets Jihoon and looks at Wonwoo," Hi....."

"Wonwoo hyung." Jihoon tells him.

"Hi, Wonwoo hyung. I'm Mingyu." Mingyu shows his canine teeths.

"Hi, Mingyu." Wonwoo says, more like mumbles, and smiles sheepishly.

"And they are.....?" Joshua looks at Seungcheol and Chan.

"Hi, I'm Seungcheol and i'm two years older than Mingyu." Seungcheol extends his hand forwards.

"Hi, I'm Chan and i'm two years younger than Mingyu hyung." Chan smiles brightly.

"I'm Joshua, the owner of this cafe and i'm same age as you." Joshua grabs Seungcheol's hand and shakes.

"I'm Jihoon, barista of this cafe and this is Wonwoo, our friend. Both of us are one year older than Mingyu." Jihoon ruffles Chan's hair.

Seungcheol and Chan sit at chairs to wait Mingyu while Joshua goes into the storage room, leaving Mingyu, Wonwoo and Jihoon near the counter.

"Hyung, what will cutie like for treats?" Mingyu asks Jihoon.

"Emm....I'm not sure. I think you can ask Wonwoo as he knows better." Jihoon smirks at Wonwoo who widens his eyes.

"Oh, really?" Mingyu grips Wonwoo's hand," Help me, hyung."

"W-Wait!" Wonwoo looks back at Jihoon who winks at him while he is being dragged by his excited owner. Jihoon turns to asks, "Would you two like some coffee?"

The eldest and youngest jerk up when they hear Jihoon's abrupt question.

"E...emm, yes, please." Seunghceol clears his throat while Chan nods.

Meanwhile, Wonwoo looks at Mingyu who is squating in front of the cat treats packets.

"Hyung, which treats is best for Bombay cat?" There are a salmon flavored cat treats in his left hand and seafood flavored cat treats in his right hand. At the same time, Mingyu stares at the tuna flavored cat treats in front of him.

Wonwoo really wants to punch his owner as Mingyu keeps choosing the cat treats he hates the most. 

Mingyu decides to buy all flavor of cat treats," I think i will buy all of it. Let's see. Salmon, seafood, tuna, fish, chicken....."

Too eager to stop his owner to buy all cat treats, Wonwoo blurts out," I like this!" He is pointing at the chicken flavored cat treats.

"Har?" MIngyu pauses his movement and stares at Wonwoo who just realizes what he has said.

"I-i mean, i think B-Bombay cats like chicken!" Wonwoo stutters.

"Oww, i think all cats like fish flavor?" Mingyu blinks his eyes.

"Well Cutie doesn't like it!" Wonwoo closes his eyes and curses himself internally.

"Emm how do you know my cat's name?" MIngyu tilts his head.

"E-emm, well, Joshua hyung and Jihoon told me that they always secretly changed the cat treats of Cutie into chicken flavor as it seems like Mingyu, emm you, don't know that your cat dislikes seafood or any fish flavor." Wonwoo prays internally, wishing Mingyu to believe his explanation. 

Well, it is true that Jihoon and Joshua really do that when Mingyu is concentrating to play with him, oblivious to the olders' secret movement.

"Oww.....i didn't know that." Mingyu pouts in disappointment and puts back all cat treats pockets except the chicken flavored one.

Wonwoo kinda feels bad as he knows his owner is quite sensitive.....

"Well, i think i will buy two packets of chicken flavor." and quite forgiving too.....

"But two are too much." Wonwoo frowns.

"Well, one is for you. Since you like it." Mingyu smiles and winks.

'And quite flirty too....' Wonwoo adds and blushes.

"T-thank you, M-Mingyu!" Wonwoo wants to bumps his head on the wall to stop his stuttering but he feels very happy as Mingyu buys him a chicken flavored cat treats.

"Hyung, had someone ever told you that you are....." Mingyu stares at Wonwoo with a serious look.

"Emm....What?" Wonwoo looks at the chicken flavored cat treats and gulps.

"Cute!" Mingyu ruffles Wonwoo's hairs.

The pink tint on Wonwoo's cheek reddens. Wonwoo resists the urges to purr and to lean his head into Mingyu's warm palm.

Mingyu moves his hand to lift Wonwoo's chin to get a better view of Wonwoo's choker," Your choker has a bell....."

"MIngyu hyung!" Both of them jerks up at Chan's shout," Have you done yet?"

Mingyu stands up, pulling Wonwoo to stand up too," Yes!" Then, he pulls Wonwoo towards the counter.

"Mingyu," Joshua who has finished his work stands in front of them, "It is on the house."

"Really?! Thanks, hyung!" Mingyu gives Joshua a side-hug.

"You are welcome, Mingyu. Just make sure to visit Orange Guitar pet cafe again." Joshua smiles and bows.

"No problem, hyung. I will bring Cutie more often." Mingyu pats Joshua's shoulder for assurance.

"Hyung, Chan, let's go!" Mingyu pulls Seungcheol and steps out of the cafe. Before he walks away, he turns back and waves his hand," Bye, Wonwoo hyung."

"B-Bye, Mingyu." Holding tight on the chicken flavored cat treats, Wonwoo waves back.

He eyes the three males get into the car and drive away.

"Well, please kindly tell me why you are blushing." Joshua closes the glass door.

"I-I'm not!" Wonwoo and Jihoon shouts in unison. Both of them turns to look at each other and blinks in confusion.

"Kittens, don't forget we have cat ears." Joshua reminds.

"Y-you eavesdropped!" Wonwoo and Jihoon gasp.

"I just accidentally heard the last few words from your conversation." Joshua shrugs his shoulder and chuckles internally at the two blushing males.

"W-well,....." "T-that was-s...." Both of them want to explain it。

“Wait! I would like to listen your stories but now we need to head home now!" Joshua suddenly pushes both of them out of the cafe.

"W-Why?" Wonwoo asks while looking Joshua locks the glass door.

Joshua walks near to Jihoon and grabs the paper which was holding by Jihoon," We are invited!"

"Hyung, i thought you said you just heard the last few words!!!!"

 

 

"Hyung, do i really need to wear this turtleneck?" Wonwoo pouts.

After Joshua and Jihoon change their clothes, they barge into Mingyu's apartment and search suitable clothes for Wonwoo.

"Wonwoo, it looks good on you." Jihoon, who is wearing an over-sized white sweater and a denim jean, throws a black jean and a black leather jacket towards Wonwoo.

"Then why should i wear this leather jacket?" Wonwoo puts on the black turtleneck and the jean.

"Se-They said we should wear like we are going to a club." Jihoon acts busy to tidy Mingyu's clothes.

"Have you two done yet?" Joshua who has finished a call walks into the room.

"Why is Joshua hyung wearing more casual than us?" Wonwoo narrows his eyes, looking at his hyung's simple red t-shirt and simple jeans.

"Well, i don't need to impress someone to call me cute." Joshua smiles slyly.

Jihoon and Wonwoo feels heat radiating from their cheek and ears.

Joshua smirks and looks at Wonwoo, "Now, Cutie," and Jihoon," and the new Cutie, let's go!"

Joshua laughs and walks towards the entrance as he feels satisfied teasing the two cuties. The two cuties just follow Joshua quietly as they are nervous about their meeting later.

 

 

When they reach the house, they can hear the bass sound very clearly.

Joshua pauses in front of the gate," Two of you go in first. I will meet you after i park the car."

Wonwoo and Jihoon nod and get out of the car. They walk pass the gate and stops in front of the door. Wonwoo reaches his hand forward to press the bell but the door opens abruptly before he touches the bell.

"Hyung," Chan grabs the two males' arms, "Quick!"

"W-What?" "Eh?" Wonwoo and Jihoon let Chan drags them through the crowd who is dancing in the middle.

Chan throws Wonwoo and Jihoon on the sofa," Stay here for awhile." Then Chan vanishes into the crowd.

Wonwoo and Jihoon look at each other and blink. 

"Hi!" A long-hair male suddenly appears in front of them.

"Emm...Hi?" Wonwoo and Jihoon greets the male awkwardly.

The male points at Wonwoo, "You must be Wonwoo," then he points at Jihoon," and Jihoon?"

Both of them nod with dilated pupils.

"I'm Jeonghan! Nice to meet you two. I have heard about you two for hours today." Jeonghan grips their hand.

"Oh hi, emm.....We heard that today is your birthday so....Happy Birthday, Jeonghan-ssi." Wonwoo smiles sheepishly.

"Happy Birthday too, Jeonghan-ssi." Jihoon imitates Wonwoo's face expression.

"Just call me hyung!" Jeonghan plops between them.

"Emm...From who did you hear about us?" Jihoon asks.

"Well, it is from my two puppies......Speaking of devil, they are coming." Jeonghan waves his hand and shouts," Seungcheol, here!"

Wonwoo sees Chan dragging Seungcheol and.....Joshua towards them.

"So both of you are here. And ! I mean, who are you?" Joshua at first relieves when he finally finds his friends and then tenses up when he sees Jeonghan.

"Hi, I'm Jeonghan!" Jeonghan reaches his hand forwards.

"Oh, happy birthday Jeonghan. And I'm Joshua." Joshua reaches his hand to grab Jeonghan's.

"Nice to meet you!" Jeonghan smiles very brightly.

"Nice to meet you too!" Joshua replies with a crescent eyesmile.

Wonwoo thinks he just saw Joshua rubbing his thumb around Jeonghan's hand.

"Hyung," Chan leans beside him and pokes him," Can you bring Mingyu hyung here? I don't want to walk through the sweaty crowd anymore."

"Sure." Wonwoo ruffles Chan's hairs and stands up. He glances at Jeonghan and Joshua who are still holding each other's hand and the blushing Jihoon who is stuttering in front of the half-drunk Seungcheol. He walks into the crowd and starts to look for Mingyu. 

The music changes into an upbeat y melodies. He bobs his head and moves his body to dance while shoves himself pass the crowd. And his eyes finally meet his target.

Mingyu is staring straight at him from the other side of the room.

He doesn't know why but he feels the music faltering when Mingyu walks towards him. He doesn't know that he is walking towards Mingyu too, with a shy smile plastered on his face. Their gazes never turn away despite that the crowd occasionally blocks them.

Wonwoo snaps out of daze when he bumps into Mingyu's chest. He hears Mingyu mumbling "Cute!" in front of him. And the familiar heat crawls up his cheek and ears.

"Opps! Hey, hyung." Wonwoo smells the alcohol scents from the younger.

"Hi, Mingyu." Wonwoo gulps and looks away. He nearly yerps when Mingyu wraps his arms around his waist.

"Hyung, can you dance with me?" Mingyu smirks when he sees the reddening cheek.

"S-Sure!" Wonwoo continues looking at everything except Mingyu.

Mingyu snickers and grabs Wonwoo's hands to wrap around his own neck," Hyung, relax!"

"O-okay!" Wonwoo stutters as he feels both of them standing too close to each other.

It seems like the music changed into slower soft melodies. Wonwoo sees couples whispering sweet words to each other or kissing each other or......

"Hyung, do you believe in love at first sight?" Mingyu blurts out.

"Emm....I" Wonwoo tries to answer.

"Well, I do. At the moment i saw you." Mingyu leans his head on Wonwoo's shoulder.

Wonwoo gulps at Mingyu's sudden confession.

"When i saw your sweater paws." Mingyu tightens his arms around Wonwoo.

"When I knew you like the chicken flavored cat treats." Mingyu shifts his hand to caress Wonwoo's cheek.

"When I saw your smile after i gave the cat treats to you." Mingyu lifts Wonwoo's chin so that he can look into Wonwoo's eyes.

"I saw how your eyes turns into a crescent." Mingyu brushes his thumb over Wonwoo's eyebag.

"I saw your nose scrunching up." Mingyu pokes Wonwoo's nose tip.

"And i saw your lips....." Mingyu stares at Wonwoo's lips and inches closer.

Wonwoo watches MIngyu scooting closer to him and feels the fingers under his chin. His heartbeat is pounding so fast and he almost lets out a purr. So he decides......

"Mingyu, i suddenly remember Chan is waiting for us at the sofa. Let's go there." Wonwoo pulls Mingyu out of the crowd to meet his friends.

"Hyung, you takes so long to find Mingyu hyung!" Chan pouts and crosses his arms over his chest.

"Sorry, Chan." Wonwoo apologies and sits at another sofa while Mingyu plops beside him.

He watches Joshua who is talking with Jeonghan and Chan, and Jihoon who is avoiding Seungcheol to touch his hairs.

"Where is Soonyoung?" Jeonghan asks Chan.

"I don't know. I think he is looking for his internet friend." Chan replies with a shrug.

Wonwoo then feels a weight leaning beside him. He turns and accidentally brushes his lips on Mingyu's hairs.

"Hyung~~" MIngyu snuggles closer to the crook of Wonwoo's neck and wraps his arms around Wonwoo's torso. Wonwoo tenses up when Mingyu sniffs him.

"Hyung, you smell like my black cat." Wonwoo widens his eyes. He wants to ask Mingyu why he has the thought but......

"Hyung, i think we need to head home now." Wonwoo sees Chan staring at Jeonghan with a boring look.

"Sure, " Jeonghan stands up," Since Seungcheol is drunk now, let me drive you and Seungcheol back."

"How about Mingyu hyung?"

"Well, I heard from Joshua that Mingyu actually lives a few doors away from them. So Mingyu will follow Joshua's car."

"Okay, hyung."

"Now," Joshua stands up," How should we handle the two drunk men?" He eyes Mingyu and Seungcheol.

"I have an idea." Wonwoo sees an evil aura surround Jeonghan.

 

 

Joshua helps Wonwoo to drag Mingyu into his car as Mingyu doesn't want to let go of Wonwoo. After that, they stay silently to wait Jihoon.

"Wonwoo," Joshua starts to talk," Is Mingyu really sleeping now?"

Wonwoo takes a glance at his owner who is letting out soft snores, "Yes, hyung."

"I wonder what he will do when he finds out that you are his Cutie." 

"Hyung~~" Wonwoo stiffs air from his nostrils.

Wonwoo also doesn't know what he will react if his owner finds out the truth. His situation is a bit complicated as Mingyu knows his both human and cat form. If Wonwoo wishes to meet Mingyu as Wonwoo, then Cutie should disappear from Mingyu's life. If he wishes to stay as Mingyu's cutie, then Wonwoo should not appear in front of Mingyu again. So the best option is to reveal both but he is afraid that Mingyu will run away from him after he knows the truth.

"Hyung," Jihoon barges into the front seat and shuts close the car door," I can't stand it anymore. I need to change back into cat form." He opens the stowage and pulls out a blanket.

Wonwoo quickly buries Mingyu's head into his chest while watching Jihoon cover himself under the blanket.

"Jihoon~~~~" Seungcheol opens the car door and grabs the blanket away, "Where are y....." He tilts his head when he sees a white cat on the front seat.

"Oh, I saw Jihoon grabbed a taxi and left just now." Joshua smiles at Seungcheol.

"Oww....and this is....." Seungcheol pets the cat while the cat lets out a purr.

"Woozi. Its name is Woozi," Joshua replies," I just found that it has been hiding in the car whole day."

"Woozi," Seungcheol repeats its name and holds the white cat up," Can i adopt him?"

"Sorry, Seungcheol, he is my cat and i thought you have a dog in your house?"

"Oh, you are right!" Seungcheol pouts," Then can i visit Woozi at your pet cafe?"

"Yes, you can," Joshua nods,“ You can visit tomorrow as Jihoon is working too."

Wonwoo sees the white cat's tail straightening out and snickers internally. He is amused at how good Joshua tells lie and makes other's life miserable.

"Thank you, Joshua!" Seungcheol says happily," I will see you, Woozi." Seungcheol pecks on the cat's lips before he puts it back on the seat.

Wonwoo swears he sees heat waves radiating from the white cat.

"Bye, Joshua. Bye, Wonwoo. Bye, Mingyu. And bye, Woozi." Seungcheol turns and falls down as he is tripped by his own legs.

"Careful, Seungcheol." Jeonghan manages to grab Seungcheol's waist to prevent him kissing the ground. He drapes Seungcheol's arm over his shoulder.

"Is Chan okay?" Joshua asks.

"Well, he just disappoints that he can't eavesdrop any confession from any of us." Jeonghan shrugs his shoulder.

"I did." Joshua blurts out. Wonwoo widens his eyes as he is amused by Joshua's courage.

"You did?" Jeonghan smirks and his eyebrows.

"I didn't?" Joshua asks back.

"Well, i wish you could repeat your confession once more as i sure i didn't hear it but i really need to drag this huge puppy back to the car before he injures my shoulder." Jeonghan points at Seungcheol.

"Hmm...so you will visit my cafe tomorrow?" Joshua lifts his eyebrows. 

"Well, i do have intent to visit the cafe.......to adopt a cat?" Jeonghan taps his chin with his free hand.

"What kind of cat would you like to adopt?"

"Hmm.....I am not sure yet but maybe.....an orange cat?"

"Great. You can bring your identification card  as I really have an orange cat in my cafe." Joshua smirks.

"Oh, I hope I will see it tomorrow morning." Jeonghan winks.

"Sure. I will prepare your meeting with it for you." Joshua bows slightly.

"Then see you tomorow. Goodbye everyone," Jeonghan ruffles Woozi's fur,"And goodbye, Woozi. You!"

Wonwoo jerks up when Jeonghan suddenly points at him as just now he was frustrating to listen the conversation between Joshua and Jeonghan.

"Take care of that giant puppy for me." Jeonghan spits out and closes the door.

Wonwoo watches Joshua who chuckles softly and starts the engine.

"Joshua hyung, do you like Jeonghan hyung?" Wonwoo asks.

"Of course. Just like how you like Mingyu and how Jihoon like Seungcheol." Joshua replies.

"I'm not!" "Meow!" He and Woozi protests.

 

 

Wonwoo piggybacks Mingyu to his apartment while Joshua follows behind them with the white cat on his shoulder. Wonwoo pulls out the extra key and opens the door.

"Wonwoo," Before he closes the door, Joshua asks," What will you do in the future?"

"I'm not sure, hyung." Wonwoo smiles weakly and closes the door.

"Well, how about you, Jihoon?"

"Meow~~"

Wonwoo drags Mingyu all the way to the bedroom and tucks him into the bed. He then puts the extra key back to the drawer and puts off the leather jacket as it is too warm.

He puts the jacket in the laundry basket and climbs up the bed. He pulls the blanket to cover himself.

Before he covers his head, Mingyu suddenly yanks him into his embrace.

"M-Mingyu?" Wonwoo is so shocked by Mingyu's abrupt movement.

"Wonwoo hyung, why are you here?" Mingyu peers his eyes to look at Wonwoo.

"Emm....Mingyu, I....." Wonwoo really hopes he can borrow Joshua's skill for awhile.

"Hyung, I really like you!" Mingyu wraps his arms around Wonwoo's torso and presses the older closer to his chest.

"Hyung, do you know we have same taste in clothes?” Mingyu sniffs at Wonwoo's hairs. 

"We have the same sweater, turtleneck and leather jacket. You even have same white short pants as i am but i just wore it once." Mingyu rubs his hands up and down Wonwoo's back.

"I have a wish. I wish i can see you always wearing my clothes walking beside me." Mingyu pecks on Wonwoo's forehead.

"And," Mingyu pries open Wonwoo's folded collar, "I like that choker. It looks like Cutie's collar. I chose the collar for Cutie because i think it suits it best. So are you. This choker suits you well." Mingyu plays the bell and bends down to kiss on the choker.

Wonwoo can feel Mingyu's lips brushing his neck.

"Looking at Cutie's collar, it makes me feel that Cutie is mine. So are you, hyung. Looking at your choker, I feel that you are mine."

"I have another wish. I wish i can see Cutie and you sleeping on my bed every morning." Mingyu runs his digit on Wonwoo's hairs.

"It feels so good watching you, touching you and kissing you." Mingyu looks into Wonwoo's eyes.

"Hyung, although we just know each other for one day, can you move in to my apartment?" Wonwoo sees Mingyu closing his eyes.

"I already staying with you, Mingyu." Wonwoo caresses Mingyu's cheek.

"What do you mean, hyung?" Mingyu mumbles.

"Nothing, just sleep." Wonwoo pecks a kiss on Mingyu's cheek.

"Emm....Good night, hyung!" 

"Good night, Mingyu!" Wonwoo watches Mingyu until the younger lets out soft snores.

Wonwoo decides to pull blanket to cover both of them. He gazes at Mingyu's face and snuggles into the blanket.

"I like you too, Mingyu. For a very long time."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The moonlight emits into the bedroom and spotlights on a black cat which is cuddling with a man. Both of them sleeps soundly with a smile plastered on their face.

 

 

 


Ah~~~~~i can't update the story in time. And i also can't watch Jeonghan birthday vapp in time!!!!

A quite long one-shot story~~~~around 6000 words.....starting from yesterday......

And i wanna adopt a cat when i am typing.......T/\T

When i searched 'sweater paws' using google, there are three panels(I don't know if this is the right word) appearing above the images. And one of the panels is named Wonwoo!!! I mean wow~~~~ Wonwoo's sweater paws is very famous (Feeling proud of the kid).

See ya in next story~~~ (cough cough, i mean i am working on a soonseok one-shot story)