Chapter 4 - The Husband and The Bandit

Love 2.0
The morning I woke up, I barely had the courage to log into the game again. But knowing that I if I don't log in daily, I wouldn't be able to receive my daily rewards in the game. I sighed inwardly, logging into the game. To my surprise,no one came to ask me about the video. I went to the game's forum only to find out that the video has been deleted. I was beyond happy, knowing that the source of my torture was gone. But why was it gone? Thinking hard about it again, I couldn't quite put my finger on why the video was suddenly deleted. Did Yehet feel guilty about posting the video and his conscience made him delete it? But knowing his personality, the man was definitely not the one who deleted the video, that just wasn't his style. A feeling in my stomach whispered to me, telling me that it was someone I know... Was it him?
 
Heehe Jae   : Good morning! I just wanted to clarify something...
            : were you the one who deleted the video?
Yoda        : Hey sis in law, yes it was us three
Bacon       : You're welcome <3
Xing Xing   : How are you going to repay us for this good deed?
Heehe Jae   : haha, free potions for the rest of the month!
            : but how did you guys persuade Yehet to take it down?
Bacon       : People like him can't be persuaded, we have our own ways hehe
Heehe Jae   : tell me what did you do...
Xing Xing   : Call us geniuses, we hacked into Yehet's account and deleted it
Heehe Jae   : wait what? That's so sinister and sneaky... tsk tsk  
 
These boys were really funny, how did they even manage to pull this off? Even though their methods were rather unethical, I would say that regardless of that, they were still loyal enough to help me. They were scheming and I liked that about them.
 
Yoda        : It wasn't our idea, Kai thought of it
 
So that was what he meant yesterday... Who knew that Kai would be such a supporting husband in the game. That was so sweet of him, to want to take care of me like that.
 
Heehe Jae   : as expected of Master Kai to think of such great ideas!
Kkamjong Kai: You're welcome, my dear wife
Yoda        : The difference in treatment...
Bacon       : that comment literally brings us to our knees....
Xing Xing   : next time you can ask Kai for help instead!
 
These boys were so funny and not to mention interesting. Honestly, I couldn't be more thankful to them than I am now. No matter who it was, Kai or Yoda and the rest of the gang who deleted the video, I was just happy that finally someone is standing by my side, standing up for me. It was weird how friendships could be forged online like this. We've never met before but yet we were able to talk to each other comfortably and even hung out together in the game to hunt for the bosses there. Some people might not acknowledge this as a real friendship but to me, it is.
 
Just as I logged off from playing the game, the girls woke up and all started rushing off to the toilet to wash up and were wearing new clothes that I've never seen before. The girls were scrambling while mumbling to themselves, as if preparing for an exam.
 
"What's up guys?" I asked, eyeing them suspiciously while racking my brains for the reason as to why they were dressing up and rushing.
"Choi Jae Hee, are you serious?" Seri asked, putting on make up as she rolled her eyes at me.
"Obviously, the ditz forgot what day it is today..." Eun Ah commented, joining in on the eye rolling as well.
 
"Happy Birthday?" I said randomly, it has to be someone's birthday right?
 
"Seriously... Tell me about how you got into University again..." Yuna said as she too felt annoyed by the fact that I forgot what we had to do today. "Today's the interview date. The interview with Oh Enterprises?" She continued, finally making me realise the importance of this day.
 
"!" I exclaimed as I scrambled off, finally washing my hair after three days of not doing so and finding something nice to wear. I settled for an old dress shirt with a pair of jeans that was just as old and faded, to complete my look I paired it with my usual pair of sneakers. My appearance seemed duller compared to the other girls who wore make up and dresses, they looked so adorable. Seri on the other hand, was wearing something tacky and her face was framed with thick black glasses that didn't seem like her stye at all.
 
"What's with the outfit?" Eun Ah asked, trying to stop herself from laughing.
 
"You see, you girls look too pretty to be serious about working in a big company like Oh Ent. My strategy is to look like a nerd, plain and smart. This way, they would think that I care too much about my work to care about my appearance." Seri replied, feeling so ever confident that her master plan would get her the internship at Oh Enterprises. 
 
 
_
 
 
As soon we got to the company building with the huge words 'Oh Enterprises' at the front, we realised how big of a deal this was. In the main lobby, there were many university students that were lining up and preparing themselves for the interview. They all seemed really stressed out as they went on practicing for the interview. The lobby was crowded, not just with students but with the office workers buzzing about. They seemed really professional and looked really busy. The entire building though striving with energy from the people here, seemed very cold and distant, like a far away place that I could never reach. The people here reflected the same energy as the atmosphere, cold and distant. Even though it's a dream to be able to start a career here but I felt that over a course of time, I wouldn't be happy at all. As we were waiting for our turn, a lady walking around handed us passes and numbers that would indicate to us when our turn would be, judging from the crowd that came earlier than us, I doubt it would be any time soon.
 
The rest of the girls and I were seated together on the couch, just talking about life in general and sipping on bubble tea. Seri however, was busy walking about. Her plan was to go around asking those who had finish the interview what questions were asked so that she would be more prepared for what's coming.
Just as a group of interviewees stepped out of an elevator near us, she scrambled her way there to talk to them. As soon as she was done questioning them like a police officer asking around for clues to a murder case, she returned us.
 
"Guys we're all so dead." She exclaimed with a worried look on her face. "The selected interns would be interning for Excel, the advertising company. The project they would be in charge of would be a campaign for a computer game launched. A deciding factor would be if we played computer games or not." She continued with desperation in her voice.
 
"Great, just great... Other than Jae here none of us play computer games." Eun Ah added, sulking as she sunk into desperation.
"Guys, it's fine. You guys can just pretend that you play." I said, lighting up their eyes with hope. "We can just give them fake account names and they'll probably ask you about what games you play. In this case, let's all just say you guys play LOC. I'll explain to you guys about the game and just wing the rest of the interviews alright?" I continued, giving them a satisfied answer. Who knew there was such a master brain behind a ditz like me huh?
 
 
 
_
 
-Sehun POV-
 
"Dad, Soo Jung is here." I said as I brought in Krystal who looked very dolled up today. It was probably because she remembered that Kim Jong In was making an appearance at the company today.
"Krystal, what brings you here?" My father asked as he gave a gummy smile.
 
"Well, Sehun says that he'll be able to hook me up with a marketing internship here?" She said as she smiled back, giving the old man the agyeo that he loved so much, especially from Krystal. 
"Well of course, anything for my niece. When will you start?" He asked, obviously oblivious to her true intentions. 
 
"How about today? I could help out around and get acquainted with the company." She said, giving off a overly enthusiastic vibe.
 
"No my dear, I'm about to meet with an important client and I can't show you around." He said, making her feel disappointed.
"I could stay and serve tea?" She persisted, not wanting to give up her chance to meet Jong In. 
"Sure, this client named Kim Jong In would be arriving soon. Why don't you help prepare for their arrival." He said, causing Krystal to squeal inwardly in excitement for Jong In to turn up. She skipped away, preparing tea for that special guy in her heart.
 
I rolled my eyes, anticipating what kind of guy Kim Jong In was that made my cousin fall head over heels for him. Krystal grew up pampered and slightly spoiled, it's my first time seeing her so obsessed with a guy till the point that she was willing to work and not to mention chase after the man. It was a rare sight for me but this proves one thing, Kim Jong In was definitely someone who is great.
 
"Sehun, remember to sit in for internship interviews after the meeting." My father reminded me before leaving the office with Soo Jung. I sighed, thinking about all the work I have to do. As a boy, well okay a man who is in his second year in university, my father was putting a lot of pressure on me. I know that he wants me to take over the company and stop being lazy but I still think that I'm too young for this. Business was never my passion and honestly the reason why I laze around is because I want him to stop putting pressure on me.
 
_
 
 
As soon as my father left, his secretary brought in two boys who looked good. They looked handsome in the suits they were wearing but honestly I was better looking than them, they looked smart and seemed about my age. I'm guessing that it's Kim Jong In and his partner.
 
"Nice to meet you, my name is Oh Sehun. You must be Kim Jong in and you're Park Chan Yeol?" I asked as I extended my hand for a handshake. The two shook my hands and gave a boyish grin. Just as I said that, my father came in with Soo Jung who had a tray of tea in her hands. She seemed to be struggling to carry them, the tray she was carrying wobbled and you could see that her hands were quivering. As a spoiled princess, it was no surprise that she wasn't able to carry such a heavy tray. She hasn't done much labor growing up, I'm surprised that she was even able to hold the tea for that long. Soo Jung looked up at Jong In and gave a deep red blush, she smiled to herself like an idiot.
 
"Ah Jong In, Chan Yeol. Please take a seat. I see that you've met my son, Sehun." My father said as Soo Jung served them the tea with her inexperienced wobbly hands.
"Yes Mr Oh. Don't mind me for being forward but, regarding the investments." Jong In said without bothering to turn the corners, going straight to the point.
 
"Yes Jong In. You see, I've read the proposal and it's honestly a very good one. However, don't you think that it'll be much better for Hanuel group if you were to hand over the company to us?" My father said, without turning around the edges as well.
"Hand over Haneul? You mean buy it from us?" The guy named Chan Yeol said, furrowing his eyebrows.
"Don't say it that way. You can still run your company but yes behind the scenes, it'll be ran by us." I added, handing the two our own proposals about the matter.
 
"Is this some kind of joke?" Jong In said, an agitated tone was obvious in his voice.
 
"Excuse me Mr Kim, this kind of business deals may be a joke to kids like you but to big companies and corporations like ours, we are being very serious." My father responded, offended by Jong In's comment.
 
"Do you not trust us, not trust Haneul? That's why you don't plan on investing?" Jong In retorted.
 
"Taking over Haneul is our investment to you kids. And seriously, do you think that you kids would be able to run a big time project like LOC's newest game launch?" My father taunted with a smirk on his face. I can see Jong In getting more agitated by the minute as my father got cockier. "To be honest kids, Oh Enterprise is very much interested in the LOC's newest game launch idea pitching as well. You're up against us if you're not going to join us." He continued.
 
"We're not kids." Chan Yeol said with a stern tone in his voice. "And you won't be able to buy Hanuel from us!" He exclaimed.
"Chan Yeol, calm down." Jong In said, salvaging the situation. At least the boy was smart enough to accept the deal. "Sorry Mr Oh, I still need time to think about this." He continued.
 
"I see..." My father trailed as he broke again into a smile. "Ah... Jong In and Chan Yeol, you're both second years from Seoul National right?" He asked randomly, clearing the awkward air.
 
"Yea, we are."
 
"Well have you met my niece? Her name is Soo Jung or you would have known her as Krystal. She's from SNU as well, she's in her second year." My father introduced as if knowing that Soo Jung wanted to get closer to Jong In.
 
"I know her, we have a few classes together." Chan Yeol said with his usual boyish grin.
"I don't recall seeing her." Jong In retorted, causing a wound to form in Soo Jung's heart. 
 
"Well, the school is big after all." My father said, laughing it off. "Sehun would you mind seeing them off?"
Before I could even reply, Jong In retorted. "It's ok Mr Oh we'll see ourselves out." He said, as they bowed before leaving the office.
 
"Soo Jung ah, don't even bother with him. He isn't smart enough to realise the deal that he's missing out on and besides, you're parents wouldn't like someone as stubborn as him." I said, causing a frown upon her face. 
"Whatever, I like it when a man has his own opinion. And besides, my parents would like whatever I like." She huffed before storming out of the office.
"Whatever, I'm going to sit in for the interview." I huffed before bidding good bye to my father.
 
 
_
 
-Jong In POV-
 
 
"Do they treat us as fools? Buying our company tsk... They think that we're another Excel group huh?" Chan Yeol exclaimed, feeling pissed about what happened earlier. I was honestly just as pissed off as he was but I couldn't give them attitude, that would be like alerting the enemy of danger before it strikes them. The advertising company, Excel was a starter company by a group of students from Korea University a few years back, they were like us, Hanuel. Full of potential and had the will to succeed. However, greed got to them. Oh Enterprise said they wanted to 'take over' the company and ended up buying it. The people who started Excel lost control of what once belonged to them and one by one got removed by Oh Enterprise. Kicking them out of the company that they started themselves. Having this case study, I wasn't that stupid to fall for similar tricks again.
 
"Don't worry... I have my own way to deal with this. The more they want us dead, the more I'll prove them wrong. We'll go against them, the idea pitch for the new LOC's game launch." I said as I smirked.
"I like this Kim Jong In, you're sinister and evil now." Chan Yeol replied, stepping into the lift. Before I can step into it myself, someone called out to me,
 
"Jong In!" 
 
"Miss Jung?" I questioned, wondering why she called out to me.
 
"Please, call me Soo Jung or just Krystal would do." She said, blushing. "I need to talk to you..." She muttered, looking at Chan Yeol asking him to leave with the glare she shot at him.
"Erm... Ok then, I'll meet you downstairs?" He asked before going down in the elevator, to which I replied with a nod of my head.
 
"So?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows at her.
"Don't be too bothered by my uncle. He just wants the best for you and he can be a little old fashioned and-"
 
"I'm sorry but if your uncle put you up to make me sign under Oh Enterprises, this is not working." I said, disregarding what she was about to say to me.
"He didn't put me up to this Jong In, in fact I am just here to make friends with you." She said, giving me a shy smile.
"That's very kind of you Miss Jung but it takes more than that to make friends with me." I said before bidding her good bye, leaving for the lobby. That girl was definitely weird.
 
"So what did the beauty of the campus say to you huh? A love confession?" Chan Yeol teased.
"Funny..." I trailed, rolling my eyes. And that was when I saw her again. Such coincidence, ani it's kind of like fate?
 
"What are you looking at?" Chan Yeol asked, following my gaze to the girl with the pony tail, dress shirt, jeans and maroon converse. "OMO! That's Choi Jae Hee!" He exclaimed.
 
"Choi Jae Hee?" I asked, pretending to feel unfamiliar with her name.
 
"Bro, the second prettiest girl in school. The one with the eyes and innocence, the girl of my dreams!" He said with the joy almost jumping out of his chest, I could only muffle my laughter to his reaction under a fake cough.
"She's pretty." I said, stating the obvious truth.
"I need to go buy the lottery now, it's not just any normal day if I get to see the two prettiest girls in school." He said, with hearts forming in his pupils. "What do you think of her?" He asked.
 
"She's pretty..." I trailed, not wanting to reveal how much I know of this girl. She wasn't just a pretty face. She is smart, witty, funny, sarcastic and feisty. She's really different from other girls, the one's who hold the stereotype of girls who laze around till their prince charming comes along. The one's who were just nice and nothing but that. They had no depth and only one word can describe them, boring.
 
_
 
-Sehun POV-
 
 
"Next is applicant number C-241, Kwon Seri." The secretary announced before inviting this girl in. She had short hair, wore tacky clothes that did not belong to this century and her confidence seemed to hide away behind her black frame glasses.
 
"Nice to meet you, my name is Kwon Seri. I'm 20 and I'm currently study in SNU, taking a degree in Languages and also mass communications." She introduced before taking a seat. She then continued blabbing on about joining the company because of how good we were in terms of placing in the market now and of course the history of our company, not to mention praising us for our good insight over the years and keen ability to venture into other investments. I've been hearing the same thing over the few interviews now and I was bored, the applicants sounded like broken record players that only repeated the same things. They seemed to memorize everything off the computer and acted like they were taking an exam. They had no originality.
 
"So do you play any video games, computer games?" One of the interviewers asked.
 
"Erm... yes, of course I do! Legends of Champions." She said with a suspicious nervousness in her tone.
 
"Your username?" 
 
"Erm..." She hesitated, as if trying to remember something. There was long pause before she finally spouted out, "Heehe Jae!" 
 
Jae? Heehe Jae? My ex wife? That country looking bumpkin looking girl was her? I was lucky that I ended that marriage, not saying that she's too ugly to be my wife but I think Min was definitely so much more charming than her.
 
"Yehet." I said out, hoping that she would remember me.
 
"Excuse me?" She replied, weirded out by the word that came out of my mouth.
"Nothing..." I said awkwardly before leaving the room. 
 
How dare that woman dare forget me. Even though I was a bad guy and yes I did post that video on the forum about her but we were once married. We fought bosses, cleared levels and even trained together... The nerve of that woman... She must be faking it, how could it be possible that she forgot me that easily...
 
 
_
 
-Jae Hee POV-
 
 
"Sooooo, how was the interview." I asked, as Seri was finally done with hers.
"I... kind of did something wrong..." She mumbled.
"and that is?" I asked, thinking about the worst scenario.
 
"I'm sorry, I forgot the fake name you gave me and ended up using your real one instead..." She said pouting.
"Oh, it's fine. I'll just use the fake name then. Other than that everything went smoothly right?"
 
"Yea, I guess. However, there was this really handsome guy in the room. He seemed quite pissed when I said that my user name was heehe Jae." She said, "Is he one of your enemies in the game?" She continued, feeling worried about me.
"It's fine.. I doubt my enemy is a working adult in a company like this." I assured her.
 
"I guess, but he looked our age. Maybe he's just the type with a baby face huh?" 
 
"Yea maybe. Look, my turn is next I'll talk to you when I come out, ok?" I said before rushing to get into the office.
 
My interview went rather smoothly but I could tell that the interviewers were getting tired of hearing to me talk. They seemed rather uninterested but with my grades and testimonials in school, I was sure that I would get a internship there. During the interview, I also kept a look out for the handsome guy that Seri talked about but he seemed to have already left the room, such a pity. I wanted to at least admire his handsome face for a while before going back to school. 
 
 
_
 
 
As soon as we reached the dorms after the interview, I immediately my laptop to start playing LOC. But once I reached the server, I see many people talking about me and Yehet. Apparently that the video that Yoda and the rest took down resurfaced on the forums, Yehet seemed to have reposted the video and once again it's on the top of the server. The most talked about video... The mean comments were out again, talking about how I deserved this and how I was being clingy to Yehet which mind you was not true at all. As much as I want to address the issue, I found that it was useless and decided not to do it. I left Town Square to avoid the crowds and the comments made by the random netizens online and headed to my guild's dungeon and started training to boost my level . Just as soon as I entered the guild's grounds, people started to crowd around me, pushing my avatar to the center of a circle. 
 
Heehe Jae  : What's going on?
Ultimate   : Is it true? 
 
What is it this time, why is it that I have such horrible luck online nowadays...
 
Heehe Jae  : Is what true?
Ultimate   : Princess An said that you stole the boss that she was staking out for, is that true?
Heehe Jae  : wtf, no it's not... and since when did you like getting into other people's business?
Fairy Nana : Jae, An and Ultimate were seen a couple of times riding and training together
Heehe Jae  : Ahhhh, so this is a private matter 
           : does butterfly know that you're cheating on her?
Ultimate   : Nonsense! As guild leader, I am suppose to take care of guild members
Heehe Jae  : I didn't steal the boss, ask An to come and explain herself
           : Princess An, please come forward to speak the truth
           : I know you're online...
Princess An: What's going on? I left to drink water
Fairy Nana : lol, dont't act naive! read the history of the chat!
Princess An: Ahhhh, the boss incident
           : I was fighting a boss in the forest, couldn't beat him
           : Jae beat him instead, she stole it from me.
Ultimate   : Ah, it's misunderstanding
 
Misunderstanding my foot! This girl is obviously trying to frame me for something I never did and tried to put a bad light on me...
 
Princess An: mhmm, misunderstanding 
Heehe Jae  : So you're saying that the guild leader twisted your words to frame me?
Princess An: of course not! why would you think that?
Heehe Jae  : Forget it... The Blue Butterfly guild is no longer what it used to be 
Fairy Nana : No! Jae, don't leave!
Heehe Jae  : An, mark my words. Don't ever let me see you killing a boss
           : or else, that rumour you made about me won't be a rumour much longer... 
 
-Heehe Jae has left Purple Butterfly Guild- 4.16pm 
 
"YOU STUPID BISH!" I yelled in frustration. First Yehet had to re-upload that stupid video today and that Princess An had to complain to the guild leader about me 'stealing' the boss that she was fighting and mind you that incident was from four freaking days ago. Can't she let the matter rest? Honestly, I need to clear my head... I took out my jogging gear that hasn't been touched for a few months and wore them. Tying my hair up in a high pony tail.
 
"I'm going for a jog. Anyone needs me to tap their jogging points card for them?" I asked as my room mates all passed me their point cards and I headed out for a run.
 
Running was the best stress relieve that I could ever get, other than playing online games of course. The day had been tiring and I honestly wasn't able to keep up with the pace of how my life was moving now. The harsh reality hits me when I know myself, that I'm a hated person in the game thanks to that stupid wedding incident that created so much buzz for no reason at all. I could feel my stress coming out of my body as sweat and that I was feeling lighter. As soon as I finished my jog, I ran over to the machine to tap in the point cards. 
 
"Hey Jae Hee!" Someone said, with an unusually happy tone.
"Hey Mark sunbae." I greeted, looking at the brown haired senior standing in front of me.
"Jogging?" He asked.
 
"No, scuba diving..." I trailed sarcastically, not that I wasn't this sarcastic usually but I really wasn't in the mood to entertain anyone at the moment.
 
"Haha, I see the stupidity in my question." He laughed it off, examining my face as if trying to solve a puzzle. "Rough day?" He asked, genuinely concerned about my feelings.
"Yea... Let's just say everything is against my odds right now..." I sighed.
"Cheer up!" He said putting his arm around my sweaty shoulders.
 
"Let oppa treat you to a meal." 
 
"Sunbae-nim, I'd rather you just leave me alone for now..." I said, taking his arm off my shoulders. " And besides, I told you that you didn't owe me anything so you don't have to buy me a meal." I said, trying to pull off any connections I had with the dude.
"I know, but I like you." He said casually, causing me to choke on my own saliva.
 
"Haha, but I don't. Good bye now, sunbae-nim" I said, emphasizing on the 'sunbae-nim'. 
 
 
_
 
-Jong In POV-
 
As soon as I entered the field, I see Jae Hee on the tracks with a guy. He had his arm around her but she pushed it off soon after. Who was this guy? According to Chan Yeol, Jae Hee had no intentions of getting a boyfriend anytime soon, so who was this guy? As I was about to jog towards their direction, my phone rang.
 
"Hello?" I answered, feeling slightly annoyed with a angst tone.
"Jong In, are you near a computer?" Yi Xing asked.
"No, why?" 
"Just come back to the dorm now, something's up." He said, hanging up quickly.
 
As I reached the dorm, the boys were busy typing away on their computers, they looked stressed out.
 
"What's going on?" I asked, furrowing my brows.
 
"It's Yehet, he reposted the video we took down this morning..." Chan Yeol explained.
"We tried taking it down again but his firewall is harder to hack in now, he probably increased his security after being hacked. We've been trying to break through for hours." Baek Hyun added.
 
"What should we do Jong In?"
 
"It's fine... Don't take it down. I have my own way of solving this." I said as the boys let out a sigh of relief. I immediately went onto my computer and logged on to the game. The comments in the forum was all about Yehet's video, the simple minded netizens managed to catch on that the person in Yehet's video was about Jae. She must be feeling down right now... Was the boy from the tracks comforting her? 
 
-Kkamjong Kai invites Yehet Bubble Tea to a duel-
 
"That's your way of solving the problem? Inviting him to a duel?" Chan Yeol asked, with the ignorance of my master plan.
"If I manage to defeat him, I'll probably drop his current level by two grades." 
"Kim Jong In, that's evil... It'll take at least two months of non stop gaming for him to restore his current level of skill." Baek Hyun commented, knowing how sadistic I can be when I am mad. 
 
"What about the forums? They'll still talk about sis-in-law even if you beat Yehet, right?" Chan Yeol asked innocently.
 
"The video was about her being obsessed with Yehet, supposedly. Well, if Jong In beats Yehet it'll show that he's better than him and how is it possible for sis-in-law to fall in love with someone who's worse off than her current husband?" Yi Xing, being the smarter one explained to Chan Yeol. 
 
"Ahhhh I see..." He trailed, feeling embarrassed for not realising what my plan was. 
 
After a good two hours of waiting and sending 25 duel requests to Yehet Bubble Tea, he has still yet to reply me. For someone who is usually so active on the site to not see my requests was definitely strange. I smirked to myself, knowing that he was scared of having a duel with me. The man was a coward, afraid to pay the price for what he has done, hurting someone who's special to me, my wife. 
 
"Yah, Jong In. Are you sure he's coming?" Baek Hyun asked, already feeling bored while waiting for Yehet to show up.
 
"He has to show. The duel announcements are all over the world chat room, thanks to Jong In who was smart enough to do that. If the guy doesn't show, he'll just be silently admitting to the whole server that he's the weaker party here." Yi Xing replied, still patiently waiting for Yehet to show up.
 
-Kkamjong Kai invites Yehet Bubble Tea to a duel, 37th request-
 
Yehet Bubble Tea: What's going on? What's your deal Kai?
 
Finally, the man has the guts to show up.
 
Kkamjong Kai    : Nothing, just wanted to have a duel with you
Heehe Jae       : Kai, what's this about?
Kkamjong Kai    : Revenge my dear
Yoda            : Xing, Bacon let's have a bet
Xing Xing       : Bet? You're afraid that Kai might lose?
Yoda            : Ani, betting on how fast Yehet loses
Bacon           : I'd say 5 mins, 10 if Kai is going to play with his food.
Kkamjong Kai    : C'mon Yehet, scared? 
                : I'll even drop two of my equipment, just to make it fair
Yehet Bubble Tea: you don't have to, bring it on! 
 
-Yehet Bubble Tea accepts Kkamjong Kai's invitation- 
 
The fight soon began, Yehet started attacking right off with his strong and special abilities, hoping to wipe me off straight from the start. However, my defense strategy and fingers worked well together, avoiding every single one of his blows. After a good two minutes, all his special abilities were used up. Although his weapons and equipment were on par with mine, his fingers didn't move quick enough to attack me or even defend himself from my attacks. In less than 10 minutes time, his health was dropped by more than half and by the fourth minute, he ran out of healing potions and died.
 
-Kkamjong Kai wins!- 
 
Princess Min    : You're a liar! You said that you'll lose of your equipment for the fight!
Heehe Jae       : He did, his magical ring and his hair pin isn't worn
                : his magic and defense skills dropped by half 
Princess Min    : ...
Yehet Bubble Tea: let it go Min...
                : good game Kai, see you in the couples competition
 
After my win in the match, the comments about the video Yehet made were all talking about how impossible it was for Jae to continue being obsessive with someone who was as weak as Yehet. The rumours of Jae being obsessed were knocked down by my win and the video soon stopped trending in the forum.
 
Heehe Jae   : Kai!
Kkamjong Kai: What's up?
Heehe Jae   : Nothing much, just wanted to thank you for just now
Kkamjong Kai: Don't mention it
Heehe Jae   : Just wondering, would you be interested to join the video competition?
Kkamjong Jae: of course, the prizes seem very attractive
Heehe Jae   : can Yoda and the rest of the gang help?
Yoda        : of course we can
Bacon       : what's the storyline though?
Heehe Jae   : A female bandit comes across a musician in the woods with his team
            : attracted by the musician due to his looks, she says...
            : 'if you want to cross without bloodshed leave the man behind.'
            : the musician leaves behind, stays with the bandit
            : but no matter what the bandit does, the musician was unhappy.
            : the musician in turn kills the bandit to escape 
            : but as soon as she dies, he realises his love for her, but it's too late
            : or something like that, hehe
Xing Xing   : I like the plot!
Yoda        : the, 'leave the man behind' though...
            : we should change it, if not it'll confuse the audience
Bacon       : yea... there are three guys, how would they know who's the man you're talking about?
Kkamjong Kai: it's ok, don't change it
Yoda        : huh? why?
Kkamjong Kai: the only person worth kidnapping is me anyway
Heehe Jae   : that's so right! :3
Xing Xing   : ....lol
Bacon       : ...
Yoda        : whatever....
 
 
 
 
_
 
Hey guys! Another chapter is out, please comment, subscribe or even upvote. Much love <3