Regret?

Appa and Son moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Appaaaaaaa.... I want to build a snowman!" Jinki is focusing in his computer.

"Appa...Appa let's build a snowman!" Still focusing in his work

" Appaaaaaaaaaaa... I want to eat snowman!" stop working immediately

" You what?? Tae.. you can't eat snowman!" Jinki said while looking at his pretty son.

" Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? It looks like bingsu.. I want I want!!!" Taemin showing his tantrum again this morning. 

" Snowman is not bingsu Tae.. you can't eat him! plus it's not winter yet, we can't build a snowman now." Jinki pick up his son that already lying and sobing on the floor. 

" Baby, why are you so cranky today? you know Appa need to work right?" Jinki is a freelancer architect.  He works from home and only meet his client outside when needed.  Mostly they only meet him through video calls.  The main reason is he never wants to leave Taemin in nursery.  

" I...I sorry Appa." Taemin said while pouting. He only wants his Appa attention, usually Taemin never interupt Jinki when he is working, but today he feel a bit clingy with his Appa since Jinki is very busy these few days.  

" Appa sorry too okay! but how about this, you let me finished my work while you watch some cartoons, after that we will go out and have bingsu for snacks! okay?" Jinki smile while finishing his sentence. 

"  pwomise???" Taemin held his pinky finger and connected to Jinki's finger before he left the room and continue watching

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter