First dinner

Appa and Son moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin is a picky eater, he only eat rice with plain soup and kimchi.  Jinki tried too many times to change his son diet, but nothing works because Taemin will only eat what he wants or he doesn't eat at all. 

 

**********

Jinki hopes that Taemin will behaves well in Key's house.  He hopes Key does not forget that Taemin can't eat anything that has peanut in it. It was tiring when people keep on asking if you are feeding your child or not? Jinki is lucky enough that Taemin still want to eat rice in his daily life, except that he only eat the rice with plain soup and kimchi.  Jinki has been trying everything that he can to feed Taemin but nothing works. 

 

Both of them arrived at Kibum's apartment at 6.00 pm, Taemin is very excited when he saw Kibum in front of him.  "Have a sit you guys, dinner will be ready in 15 minutes.  I just need to set up the table." Kibum said while carresing Taemin's chubby cheek.  " Key samchoon, where Mino?." Taemin is looking around the house.  " Urmm.. Minho is drawing in his playroom, do you want to draw with him?" Key asked. " Can???I want to draw with Mino." " of course you can, come let me bring you to him." Key said while holding Taemin's tiny hand.  When they walked in, Minho is really focusing on his drawing.  " Minho baby, look who's here?" Key said to his handsome son.  Minho slowly looked up and he looks suprised to see Key with Taemin.  

 

" Hi Mino! I Taemin." Minho is just blinking his beautiful eyes without responding.  " Taemin, Minho is quite shy with stranger, please don't be mad at him if he's not talking okay?" Key said while looking at Taemin and Jinki. Taemin just nodded and smile, but he slowly walked towards his new friend that he casually call Mino, for a 4 years old little boy it's quite hard for him to pronounced MINHO.. so he just said what ever easy for him.  " Mino, can I draw too?" Taemin try to ask again slowly but steadily he walks closer to Minho.  Key was praying in his heart that Minho won't flip out, Minho is not a naughty or a spoiled brat kid, but if he's not comfortable with stranger he will cry, and he rarely talk if he's not comfortable with someone. 

 

1 2 3..Key is counting either Minho will cry or he will stay frozen on his chair.  But to his suprised, Minho smiled at Taemin, he nodded and offered Taemin a piece of paper. Key is suprised with Minho progressed, he's never easily open up to someone, Minho only

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter