Pretty Ahjuhshi

Appa and Son moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a fine day until little Taemin decide to walk away from his appa to hug a stranger.

*******************

 "Appa... Why can't i have cat?" It's been more than 100 times little Taemin asking him this question. " baby.. I can give you anything in this world except two things. Cat and peanut. You have allergic remember?" Jinki left a sighed. He really loves his one and only son, so why would he jeoperdize his baby life eventhough he have to answer the same question again and again.

Taemin pouted his plump lips, he knows he have allergic but he don't even want to understand. Why? Why he have to be allergic to cat??? For peanut he don't even mind because he don't like to eat any kind of nuts. But cat.. He really wants a cat.  what can a 4 years old boy think when he really want something right? Taemin is sulking, he ignore his Appa question to choose which cake that he want for their snack time. Taemin just walk straight in the cafe, his eyes is shining brightly when he saw a really pretty Ahjuhshi standing in front of him.  

It's not his usual behaviour, Taemin is afraid with stranger, he doesn't even like to make friends with anyone before.  But now he is walking straight to a man he never saw before, when the man looked into his eyes and gives him a nice and warm smile, Taemin suddenly hug the young Ahjushi. The pretty man seems shocked but never refused to pat Taemin's head. "Hello, what's your name?" he asked the pretty child.  " Taemin, my name is Lee Taemin. Ahjushi.. you're soooo pwetty and you smell good.. like stobewy." " haha.. my name is Key, you can call me Key samchoon."  

When Jinki realized that his one and only son is not standing beside him, he started to freaking out.  Typical Jinki, he's very prote

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter