Chapter 7 _ DUST

Face the Truth, I can never be with you

HEYY ! Did you wait long ? Sorry ... due to lazyness and lack of time, i didnt update ... BTW, INSPIRITS! ARE YOU EXCITED FOR TMR ? :DDD ITS INFINITE'S ENCORE CONCERT AND IT WILL SHOW 5 PERFORMANCE ON YOUTUBE LIVE ! ISNT THIS AWESOME !!! Sooo ... what do you guys think of INFINITE's teaser for May's Comeback ? And what do you think will be their concept ? COMMENT BELOW !

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

' Myungsoo ? '

 

 

 

I stood rooted to the ground, hesitating to look back as the familiar voice echoed inside my head. It cant be him ? I shook my head and tried to ignore and continued walking.

 

' YAH ! Kim Myungsoo ! ' he shouted, ' Stop acting like i'm no one to you '

 

My brows furrowed and my mood darkened. I tried my best to ignore you guys for 10years, and now must i start over again ?

 

' What do you want ? ' I turned around irritated, and of course, IT IS HIM .

' Can we talk ? ' he looked serious, for once, jeez that kenyan prince

 

 

In a cafe ~

' I thought you wanted to TALK ' I looked around and then stared at him endulging his Mango Cake of his painfully slowly that it kind of pissed me off, ' Seriously ? '

' You know i have an obsession with mango cakes here ... anyways, i should do the serious talk now, ' he pushed the plate aside and clasp his hands together, ' We've been ignoring each other for a long time, and ignoring won't solve things. I know you're still mad at us, but its not what you think it is, we did try. We're sorry that you have to suffer alone, but its not too late - '

 

' You guys tried your best ? Is that all you guys could do ? To watch me suffer and made me believe that you guys were actually my friends? Hyung, can't you see that its too late? '

 

' Its not what you think, Myungsoo. You'll understand once you know the truth. '

 

' Truth ? ' I grew more annoyed with the fact that I was confused through the whole conversation, ' You guys make me realise that I'm some kind of useless  to the society, so what makes you think that I would believe in you guys once more ? '

 

His eyes twitched and I could tell that he was hurt by my words, but i just couldnt hold it anymore. I bottled up my feelings for the past few years and I just had to let go, the words that i couldnt endure.

 

' If you're trying to blame us for your sufferings, then please don't. We really need you back '

 

' Sorry, but i'm not like the 'Kim Myungsoo' that you befriended with for the past 10 years. I'm the 'Kim Myungsoo' thats invisible to the society, and i rather live that way for the rest of my life being unnoticed '

 

' Dont say that - '

' Farewell '

 

Its not what you think , why cant you see that you're hurting yourself ! It just breaks my heart seeing you change, change into a person that I don't recognize. Myungsoo-ah, what happened to you?

>>>>>>>>>>>....<<<<<<<<<<

He shouldnt have met me today, see what happens when you remind me of the past ? Hmm ? ...

 'Omma?'

No answer ?

Guess shes working overtime again ...

 

My stomach grumbled, of course i was hungry =_= That dinosaur only bought food for himself to devour

My eyes could not believe what i saw, a lifeless figure lying on the floor

 

 

' Omma! ' ....