It's A Deal

Unstoppable Marriage

 

At Kim’s family estate in Italy..

Both of family Kim and Ahn gathered up for tea time. They brought up the topic of the marriage of Woori and AJ which going to be held at the end of the week in a church in Italy. All of them flew to Italy since Mr Kim had family house at there. It was Jaeseop’s idea. He didn’t want the marriage to be expose to the public even to his group members.

AJ, who saw Woori for the first time, seemed to recognize her. She looked pretty familiar. He was feeling much better since his wounds at wrist began to heal.

While their parents were chatting happily on the thought of they will became family, Woori and AJ excused themselves to go at the garden in the lawn. They sat on the bench at the garden. There was a silent for awhile.

Woori initiated the conversation,” Why you agreed on this marriage?”

“It’s not that I wanted to. Me too, had been forced by parents. Even if you didn’t save me on that day, the marriage will also happen too,” replied AJ. He glanced at her. She seemed much distressful since they first arrived at the Italy.

“OK. Let me be honest. My career is singer and idol. Being married mean the end of my career. I hope you can help me to enclose this matter from public,” explained her.

“Ah, no wonder you looked that familiar. Hmm..same for me. I don’t want my career to be ruin too. Well you know, I am also an idol. My group is U-Kiss and I bet you don’t pay much attention to my group,” his words shocked Woori the most. The risk of being exposed was much higher. They knew they will have to extra careful.

“Anyway, our group is Rainbow, and my stage name is Go Woori. So never called me Ahn Woori in front of others. Deal it?”

“Deal. You too. Just call me AJ.”