Married

Unstoppable Marriage

 

On the Saturday in the same week, the marriage of Woori and AJ finally being held. The church was specially booked for the wedding and being decorated with bells and white ribbons.

Woori POV

I glanced my reflection in mirror. Standing in white bridal gown, veil and silver heels.

I cried awhile thinking that my group members who never knew about the marriage. I only told them that I went to attend my family matters for a week. I cried because I’m gonna went through married life early. The make-up artist had to applied mascara once again because its melt due to my tears.

My father entered the room. “Woori, it’s time. Just relax my dear,” said him with smile on his face as if it was his wedding ceremony. I replied him with a weak smile.

The music played. The emcee announced the bridegroom soon to be entered. I walked in sync, hand in hand with my father, entered the church. There I saw AJ stood handsomely in tuxedo.

Wait, did I compliment him just now?

AJ POV

Waiting seemed like forever to me. Standing in front of a bunch of guests in the church making me more nervous. The emcee announced the entrance of bridegroom. Wedding song was played. Woori entered, walking in sync, hand in hand with her father. She was looked much stunning in that white bridal gown. She was a real beauty.

Mr Ahn handed over Woori to me and both of us linked arms, facing the pastor.

No One POV

They faced the pastor. Both of their parents were very happy. The ceremony began.

“I do,” said AJ.

“I do,” said Woori

After exchanging vows, they had just undergone 180˚ turn in their life. They both were now officially a married couple.

“Now, I shall pronounce you as husband and wife. Groom may kiss the bride,” announced the pastor. Both of them exchanged looks and blushed.

“Aigoo, they blushed already,” teased Woori’s mother, Mrs Ahn.

“I had a great shock in my life by this marriage and now, I have to kiss her?” thought AJ in his head. He moved his lips toward Woori’s.

“No, no, he not gonna kiss me,” thought  Woori herself. She only could close her eyes, waiting everything will be over.

Finally, their lips touched each other. She could felt his soft lips pressed against hers. Audience applauded and congratulated the newly wed. That day may be the best day for their parents but not for them.

Marriage life might just like a hell for them. But not for forever, maybe.