odinson thor & barton clint

Freeze Up Your Demons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

odinson, thor & barton, clint

 

Hyukjae blinks dazedly. There’s a bright, beautiful smile shining in his direction, and it’s almost as blinding at the sun. Big brown eyes are peering up earnestly at him, and Hyukjae swears that for a second, his heart skips a beat or two. Hyukjae counts to three, and then finally remembers that staring is probably bad manners. It’s kind of embarrassing, too, come to think of it. That hasn’t stopped him before, but he knows that he should do something about it.

 

“Hyukjae?” Donghae has that cute, little frown creasing his forehead. “Hyukjae, are you listening?”

 

Ah, Lee Donghae, Hyukjae thinks wistfully. The most accurate representation of perfection itself—that is who Donghae really is. He’s the idol of all sin-worshippers, the very reason of their damnation. The world would be a sad, sad place without him around to grace them with his presence.

And such a successful, courageous human-being, too. No, really, Hyukjae was serious when he said perfect. Because Lee Donghae is an apprentice Avenger, apparently, and is a mutant just like Hyukjae, except that he’s a feline shape-shifter. And isn’t that so ing amazing?!

Yes. Yes, it is.

 

“Hyukjae?”

 

“I. What. You.” Hyukjae clears his throat. He tries for a charming grin. “I mean, yeah, hi.”

 

In a corner of the room—the farthest away possible from Clint and Thor—, Bucky snorts and rolls his eyes exaggeratedly at him. Hyukjae ignores his poor excuse of a best friend. Well, if he still is, because apparently, Steve Rogers was Bucky’s best friend first, and—

 

(“What are you, five years old?” Bucky raises a derisive eyebrow at him.

 

“I hate you.”

 

“Oh, because that’s very mature.”

 

“Go away, loser.”)

 

Well. Anyway.

 

“Hyukjae?” Donghae insists. “Are you sure you’re okay? Maybe you should go down to medical, you know.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter