romanoff natacha

Freeze Up Your Demons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

romanoff, natacha

 

The first time that Hyukjae meets Lee Donghae is also the day that he encounters the Avengers. Now, most people would probably be thrilled by such an opportunity to chance upon this incredible team of superheroes. Hyukjae would be, too, really; he used to be a huge fan of Captain America when he was a kid. He still has some of his old posters stacked up somewhere in his old bedroom at his mom’s, back in Korea. There’re probably some old Howling Commandos figurines hidden somewhere in a cupboard as well. And drawing books and cosplay costumes, too.

Anyway. Hyukjae would totally be thrilled about it, if it wasn’t for the fact that those very same Avengers are currently trying to kill him.

Although that’s actually pretty awesome, too, come to think about it.

 

“Down, Jae!” Bucky shouts at him, just as an explosive arrow flies past the top of his head.

 

Right. Maybe Hyukjae should focus on the important things. That is to say, ing superheroes trying to kill him. Or at least seriously incapacitate him. Well, Hyukjae and Bucky.

Everything is Bucky’s fault.

 

“Everything’s your ing fault, Barnes,” Hyukjae growls, because Bucky needs to know, and throws a flare of ice to hit Iron Man’s suit.

 

Bucky ducks down when an agent of SHIELD tries to hit him from behind. “Shut the up.”

 

No, really, all of this is Bucky’s f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter