002

Love Him Like I Do (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The class ends quickly, and the students began to leave the lecture hall. Ming Gyu stared longingly out the window to the blue sky. He heaved a sigh. “Hyo Eun-ah, is fate playing with me?”

“H-huh…?”

“Why is fate so cruel? We just met and now he’s gone.”

Hyo Eun couldn’t help but roll her eyes at him. “You’re such a drama queen.” She continued to shoves in her book, ignoring her friend. Kids, this is one of the reason why you can’t spend a lot of time watching television.

“Yes, this love-story just like in the drama.” At that, Ming Gyu began singing a rendition of My Love from the Star’s My Destiny.

“O…kay…” Hyo Eun slowly stood up from her seat. “I want to go to the café for breakfast. You want to come?”

Ming Gyu stopped singing and shook his head slowly. “I’ve lost my appetite.” He answered.

“Ming Gyu.”

“Yes?”

“You are so annoying.”

There is short silence between them before Ming Gyu opened his mouth. “I know.” He laughed. He stuck his tongue out. Without wasting time, Hyo Eun hit him in the arm with her thick book. Ming Gyu winced and rubbed his arm. “No wonder until now you still don’t have a boyfriend. You are so-…”

“What?” Hyo Eun cut him off and gave him a say-it-and-I’ll-hit-you-right-on-your-head look. Ming Gyu quickly held his hands up, “Nice! You are so nice.” He grinned. “Tch…” Hyo Eun clicked her tongue.

“Ming Gyu.”

“Uh…?”

 “Earlier, Mrs. Lee didn’t announce who is our partner for the final project, right?”

Ming Gyu nodded and grabbed his book “Yeap. Not only us but others-…”

“Jeon Won Woo. What if…” Hyo Eun smiled mischievously. Now, it’s payback time. “What if he became my partner?” Ming Gyu looked up at her. Hyo Eun looked back at him and continued, “Mrs. Lee said she would give us about three months to complete the project. If Won Woo really became my partner, we will spend a lot of time together.”

Hyo Eun smirked when she noticed the change in Ming Gyu’s facial expressions. Ming Gyu, the poor fish took the bait. Mehehehe…

“Do you know what would happen if a man and a woman always spend time together? They will…” Hyo Eun asked with a serious look, trying so hard not to laugh.

“W-what…?” Ming Gyu stuttered. Hyo Eun leaned closer with a smirk. Ming Gyu gulped. That evil face…she was possessed by evil spirit. Heol…

“They will fall in love, get married and have a child. So…Won Woo and I will…”

Ming Gyu’s face went blank. In his mind he could imagine everything. They fall in love, get married, have a child and grow old together. What about him? Ming Gyu sighed. He can see himself as a lonely old man and he had to wear dentures to eat.

“Ming Gyu yuuuuhoooo?” Hyo Eun waved her hand in front of Ming Gyu’s face. “hmmm…” Mehehehe…

“Owhhh!!” Ming Gyu yelped in pain when Hyo Eun pinched his not-so-fluffy cheek. “What the heol?” He rubbed his precious cheek.

“aigoo…you are so hopelessly in love. Look at you. Tch…tch…” Hyo Eun said in ajumma’s voice. “I’m just kidding! Aigoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter