Kidnapp 2

You are The One

Lisa woke up and the first thing she saw was darkness , her sight was blurry and her head was hurting her like there is drum playing inside . after a few minutes she shook her head and tried to clear her sight , and she relized that she wasn’t at home and this is not her room and when she tried to walk she was tied . after another minutes she rememberd that she was with taehyun before she knocked out or actually before she is been kidnapped .

Lisa shouted : exuse me is there anyone her , please answer me , Yah Nam Taehyun come here Now , anyone help me please , Let me get out . 

Lisa shouting was useless and she knew that , no one was hearing her screams , she was all alone , he wasn't here to comfort her , she could only think about him right now , what will be his reaction when he found out she is not home yet ? He is gonna look for her right , and he is gonna find her she was hoping for that.

After time of crying and thinking , lisa heard a conversation from outside and she reached the door , to get a clear hear , she recronized the voices , they were to taehyun and of course hana .

While outside hana and taehyun , were having a conversation to what to do know after they get their plan .

Hana : so did we get what we want now ? Where would you take lisa now ?

Taehyun : i'll just take her away from here and live with her just like what were suppose to happen a long time ago , lisa is all mine now . 

Hana : i'm happy now , because there is nothing between our relationships , you got lisa , and i for sure will get junhoe soon .

after hearing hana answer taehyung let out a doft laugh which made hana confuse .

Hana : what are you laughing for ?

Taehyun : Hana , you are so naive , sothink lisa absence from junhoe live will make him love you ? That's a No No junhoe will never ever love someone like you , she has only lisa but so sad lisa is not with him anymore , we seperated them , but when lisa is out doesn't mean that you are in , because you never be , what do they say mmm you will always be a who hate .

Hana was boiling with anger she wanted to prove that all what taehyun said was wrong and junhoe will love her , but at this moment she couldn't answer him she felt speechless , she felt this uncomfortable feeling .

all this while lisa heard everything , she agreed with taehyun that junhoe will never love hana , but hana determination made her afraid , is really junhoe goona love her ? Is taehyun gonna take her away ? she have to comeback to junhoe no matter what she can't live without him .

All Night junhoe was going crazy when he came back and didn't find lisa , His driver toll him everything he saw when lisa was being kidnapped but he was so late to save her , he couldn't even follow taehyun car , junhoe wanted to kill him after what he've heard , and in this moment he sweard that this time when he find taehyun it's gonna be the end , this time he is going  kill him .

Lisa cried so hard the last night taehyun didn't bother to look after her , Now she is awake and the sun is hitting hard on her , she felt this something shook on her throath , she wanted to throw up but she held it when she heard the door being open .

Taehyun : Good morning , sunshine .

Lisa was glaring hard on him , she wanted to kill him right now .

Taehyun brushed her hair and said : did you sleep well ? 

Lisa : don't you dare to touch me , Nam taehyun .

Taehyun : it's okay baby don't worry it's just me ,okay

Lisa wanted to shout on him again but she felt the unfamiliar feeling on her troath again , she wanted to throw up again , taehyun noticed that and took her to the bathroom , lisa throw up all her stomach out , she assumed that because of the lack of her energy and because she didn't ate anything since yesterday .

Taehyun brushed her hair again and asked : Are you okay ?

Lisa : i'm fine and taehyun please don't touch me stop it , i don't wanna be here please why are you doing this ?

taehyun : it's okay baby , don't cry i'm here with you , now Nothing will happen .

lisa : where are we now ?

taehyun : for now this is our home , me and you , alone .

before lisa could speak again , she felt dizzy and the next thing she know that she knocked out .

Lisa opened her eyes and she already in the bed , and she saw the same room again , she wanted to cry but some voices outside stopped her , she managed to reach the door , she saw taehyun with a men , he was a little bit old , he has a bag and from the beag lisa assumed that he is the doctor , she saw the concern look on taehyun face but she could careless , and what the doctor said next shocked both of lisa and taehyun .

 

 

 

Heeey guys i'm back again i hope you are enjoying my fic because idon't think soo , i know this one because it's my first i'm sorry for this . see you next time