Kidnapp

You are The One

Lisa can't ask for anything Now . She has everything . This is the life she's been dreaming . she can say that she living a perfect life and that's why she loves junhoe he always make her fell like she is worth it . He made her feel like she is the only women on the world or his world . He treated her well , liste to her , comfort her , understand her , he is her best friend , but now he is the her beloved that she will never leave . 

while junhoe finally felt that he is living the real happiness , maybe lisa being always with him made him happy , but now it felt diffrent , it felt real . If this was a dream he never want to wake up , but lisa made him realize that it's reality , finally their good days has come .

junhoe woke up , felling good again since the confession thing the night that they spend were their best nights ever  , when he turned aroud he didn't find his wife next to him which made him frown , but hen he smelled the arome from the kitchen and smiled immediatlly , Junhoe did his morning routine and made his way to the kitchen to see the perfect image , he tip toed to the kitchen and hugged back lisa .

Lisa laughed and said : Mmm , Should i guess who is this ?

Junhoe : You don't have to because only me have the right to do that .

Lisa : even if you don't i won't let anyone do that exept you 

Both of them laughed because of their behaviour and then lisa pushed junhoe to the table and sat next to him .

Lisa : and now eat to make your day better .

junhoe smiled and then both of them started eating , it was silent but not awkward just peacfull as always .

junhoe : By the ways , babe i have to tell u this before i forget , today after work i have an important dinner , i tried to escape but as i said it's really important , i'm sorry i can't go back home with you , but i promise i won't be late .

Lisa : it's okay , babe i will come back with Mr.Kimm , but keep your promise and come home early

after this lisa finished the dishes work , and both of them headed to the company togheter as always , everyone in the company envied them because of their relationship , and that made lisa and junhoe only more proud .

lisa and junhoe were working a lot , both of them want to spend time with each othet but work is work , but because they at the same place they would bump into each other from time to time , and that made both of them extremly happy .

both them were at meeting again with the Nam Company , Wich became a clloperate after she was a rival , when taehyun decicde to collperate with them that was a shock but everything went well after all , junhoe was happy becausse taehyun is thinking the right way again , but he never attend their meeting and the reason still hidden , but hanna was lways there to replace him and that annoy lisa to death , and then the meeting end with the day of work .

Junhoe : c'mon , let's go to the café i still got time

there is no way lisa would refuse his offer and followed him , after they sat up and order they were just looking at the people who were passing by along the views .

Junhoe : Is Still hanna bothering you ? i saw your face whenever she is around ?

Lisa : what do you think , junhoe ? of course , she is bothering me , she is so annoying , have you seen the way she acting towrads you , she is just a clingy idiot

junhoe smiled seeing his wife being jealous is the best thing ever .

Junhoe : But i'm still curious why taehyun is not attending our meeting , i's weird

Lisa : i don't know , but his abence make me happy i don't want to deal with the both of them 

junhoe : babe , it's time i really have to go now , i won't be worried about you right ?

Lisa : No , don't i'm gonna be okay really , Now just go and don't be late , okay ?

Junhoe : Okay , i promise

After that junhoe pecked lisa lips , and made his way to his car , lisa was watching him till he was nowhere to be seen , then she went to the parking to wait fo their driver , and she was shoked to see taehyun leaning on his car looking at her .

Taehyun : Hi , Lisa 

Lisa : oh , hi taehyun , what are you doing here ?

Taehyun : why i don't have to be here ?

Lisa : No , i didn't mean that , i was just suprised because it's been a long time .

Taehyun : yaeh i know , i'm here to talk to you , can I ?

Suddenly lisa felt aneasy , she didn't want o go or to talk with him .

Lisa : Taehyun , i don't think i can my driver will come any second and its a little bit late i have to go home

taehyun grabbed lisa hand harshly and stared at her .

Taehyun : i said , we have to talk 

lisa ; we have nothing to talk about , Nam taehyin leave me

after that she pushed him hand harshly and turned around to leave , but she felt something on her face on exactly on her nose and after that everything was black and dark .