Find you

You are The One

Junhoe sat in his office chair when he got their , he cover his face with his palms , he was so nervous worried and sad , he can"t do anything now to save lisa , he felt paralyzed , those two days without lisa felt like years , he just want to make sure that she okay , he just want to see her right now .

While junhoe was gone with his deep thoughts someone knocked his door which made him awake .

Junhoe sighed and said : come in .

Hana : junhoe , this is me 

junhoe : oh hana , what are you doing here ?

Hana : i wanna talk to you .

Junhoe wanted to answer her and tell her that he has no energy to talk but then he remembered that hana works with taehyun .

junhoe  : wait , hana you works with taehyun , right ? listen hana , taehyun kidnapped lisa and i have no idea where he took her so please if you know anything tell me .

Hana : Yes , i know and that's what i want to talk about .

Junhoe : what do you mean ? do you know whare lisa is ?

hana : junhoe , i know where lisa is , actually i helped taehyun to kidnapp lisa , but i want you to know that i really want to help you now , and this is not a lie really , i want to take you to lisa .

Junhoe was looking at hana with a blank face , he wanted to shout at her , and being angry , he wanted to kill her , but this is not the right time and he felt the sincerty in hana voice . That's right , hana really realized her fault and her place in junhoe life after what taehyun told her , and she want to help him now .

Hana : we should hurry before taehyun take lisa .

Junhoe : Then , let's go 

Meanwile , lisa was still in her place and her dark room again , she was shocked after what the doctor said , she didn't if has to be happy for being pregnant or sad because she is kidnapped . Lisa is pregnant now , she is carying junhoe's and her child , now she is willing to do anything to get her family back , she won't let taehyun hurt her . 

taehyun ; hey , lisa are you okay ?

Lisa :i told u ,  don't touch me .

Taehyun : and i told , it's okay it just me , don't worry after while we will go from here to a far place , we will live happilly , me and you just me and you

lisa : me and you , huh ? taehyun why can't you just understand , i'm married , i'm even pregnant , you can't just take me like that , i don't even love you to live happilly with you .

Taehyun was mad for a second but he held it and said : you are just thinking that you love me because i went , but now i'm back and you will love me again , and lisa you are not pregnant , you'll never have a child unless it was ly child , this chile won't be in our life , it's gonna be just me and you .

Lisa was so worried after taehyun left the room , she was so worried no she know that taehyun will hurt her child and he will take her away , but she won't let that happen . 

Taehyun : come on baby , it's time we have to go .

Lisa : what ? where are we going ?

Taehyun ; to our new life , beleive me we will be happy .

Lisa : No , taehyun we won't leave me .

Taheyn dragged lisa outside , and she was souting all along ,asking for help but she knew that no one will hear and no one will come , is this really the end between junhoe and her ? she don't even want to think about beuse it hurts like hell .

lisa said : taehyun , please i'm begging you leave me please .

taehyun : no , baby i want leave you , i'll be always with you .

Lisa cried her heart out and she fell on the earth , she couldn't even run because of him , but she heard something , it was like a dim light in the darkness .

She lifted her head just to dinding herself smiling after the eternity , he was there to save her , he was there to bring her home and built their family again . he was no one exept for Koo Junhoe 

 

 

heey everyone i'm back this one is short a little bit

i want to tell you that this story is about to end to comment please