Chapter 2

Mob
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The urge to go back into the office hit him, but that would've been really bad. How could this happen to him? Who had he pissed off so much that he ended up in this type of situation?! 

Being so lost in this dilemma he hadn't noticed Donghyuk calling him, all up until fingers literally snapped in front of his face making him jump a bit and stare at his hyung wide eyed only really half listening “Let's go, I'll take you to your room” Numbly, Chanwoo followed behind him, practically staring lasers into his back as he still tried to make some sense out of this whole thing, his glare only made the older man shift just a bit- obviously very aware that Chanwoo was staring. 

And was becoming very uncomfortable quickly. 

“Hyung- I mean Donghyuk-ssi…?” The glare that he received from Donghyuk as soon as he said ‘hyung’ made him swallow his words and then stumble on, now even more unsure than before on how to phrase his question properly without offending him “What did I do?” Donghyuk slowed in his steps before coming to a full stop, the nervousness in Chanwoo forming again as he waited nervously “You took something important and ran away with it” 

Donghyuk resumed walking again and Chanwoo hurried to follow, now even more curious than before, but Donghyuk’s tense posture made him hold out- whatever he had done had to have been more then him stealing, if it was any indication to how hostile everyone was treating him. Even the random body guards standing around was staring at him as if he was the biggest mystery around (as if they knew him personally and was well aware of who he was and what he done). 

“This is it” Donghyuk announced startling Chanwoo from his thoughts making him quickly glance around before becoming disorientated at how unfamiliar all the walls were-he really needed to stop with the spacing out, he didn't even know where Donghyuk had walked from! Him getting lost eventually was apparently apart of the venue he guessed irritably. 

When Donghyuk had opened the door his whole jaw literally dropped to the floor, the room inside there wasn't just a room, it was about the size of a huge living room- it was like a studio apartment inside of one space. 

“Uh, is all the rooms like this?” Chanwoo coughed still staring at as if it were going to disappear at any moment, the last time he saw a room this good was when he went to Jiyong Sunbae’s home, that had been nice to stare at also. Donghyuk looked at him for a moment causing something in Chanwoo to become subconscious and slowly shrink away, unused to his hyung staring at him this intently. 

“Only those who have special privilege” He replied after a moment looking as if he were carefully picking out his words, Chanwoo blinked and couldn't help but question out loud almost like an after thought “Aren't I a prisoner?” Donghyuk stared at him for a moment again before turning on his heel and walking away, leaving behind a conflicted Chanwoo; who thought he had finally offended Donghyuk, something in which he had hoped to avoid.  

Sighing he took one step inside and almost stumbled, his whole left leg on fire as he grunted in surprise and looked down. Apparently throughout the whole tense introduction he had completely forgotten that he had injured himself (like an idiot). With a silent rare curse to himself he stumbled inside and shut the door quickly shedding his skinny jeans (that he hadn't worn to bed, now that he thought about it) and almost gasped aloud when he saw the bad cut on his knee. It wasn't as bad as it felt though, it wasn't a gash nor would it require stitches (or at least he hoped not) and there was no reason to be overly concerned about it. Looking around he noticed a door to his right and cautiously opened it, peering inside before gasping again. 

It seemed the wealthiness of this mansion would not stop surprising him. 

It was a bathroom, or maybe something that was supposed to be a bathroom but was just much too luxurious to be one, and (fumbling quite awkwardly to the medicine cabinet) it also conveniently had a first aid kit. But when Chanwoo peered inside he felt himself become just a bit confused, he didn't know much about how to fix himself up- that was Yunhyeong and Jinhwan’s speciality, but Chanwoo couldn't just stomp down the stairs whining for Jinhwan like he usually did- and Yunhyeong…speaking of Yunhyeong-

“What are you doing?” Chanwoo jumped so quickly at the shock that he banged his knee against the sink causing the pain to be much worse then it originally was which in turn caused a (manly) yelp to come out of his mouth and end up sprawled on the floor. Yunhyeong stared down at him with an arched eyebrow, clothes in one hand and the other holding onto the door knob probably deciding that there was something mentally wrong with Chanwoo. Slowly his hyung looked down towards his knee before his narrowed, criticizing eyes widened and dropped the clothes in his hands onto the floor to reach for Chanwoo’s knee. 

Too surprised to react he just watched him lean down and practically panic about it, quickly snatching the first aid kit out of his hand while murmuring curses “What the hell happened to your knee?” Yunhyeong demanded with a scowl only making Chanwoo feel guilty for some odd reason “I- uh, when Donghyuk-ssi fired his gun I ducked and hit my knee really hard on the floor?” “Are you asking me or telling me?” 

Ok, the others might have been pretty different, but Yunhyeong still seemed the same exact way. It was like a wash of relief that settled over him- but then again it wasn't that surprising, Yunhyeong’s sass was so strong it would most likely follow even to his kids. 

“It won't need stitches” Yunhyeong concluded after he finished watching it so closely, he pulled a gauze out the first aid kit and some disinfectant wipes before gently applying it to his knee. Chanwoo watched him silently the whole time, waiting for something to remind him that this wasn't his Yunhyeong, but his hyung only looked up at him with a small gentle smile before going back to wrapping his knee in gauze. 

“So you don't remember anything?” Yunhyeong asked conversationally startling Chanwoo from his rather conflicted thoughts, “N-no…?” He stuttered, but in reality he just really wanted to yell out ‘I remember you, I remember the hyung’s, I remember all of the things that aren't relevant here- I'm not your Chanwoo!’ But he held it in and looked down at his hands rather pathetically “Hmm, well your de

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter