KISS 2/?

PEPERO KISS GAME

word count: 1420

_______

 


"DK" Seokmin beamed a smile as he heard his name.

"Pick 2 members who you want to play the pepero game!"

Seokmin looks at Soonyoung's way. Soonyoung gave him a smile.

--flashback--
"Soonyoungie hyung.. Jisoo hyung looks like he was on his limit already.. haha.. I was scared.." Seokmin says as he starts to his shirt.

"I was also at my limit... but I have to endure it... i believe you won't touch lips with Jeonghan hyung, coz those lips of yours are mine only, I know that you know that pretty well." Soonyoung says as he brush his hair up after he takes his polo off. HOT.

"Hyung I'll go ahead shower first okay?" Chan says as he hurriedly go inside the bathroom. Door closes with a loud bang.

"I almost forgot we're rooming with the maknae.. hahaha" Soonyoung looks at the bathroom's door with a sheepish smile.

"Of course hyung.. I.. I won't let anyone touch my lips to others.." Seokmin says as he pull his polo off. A blush on his cheeks is visible.

"Jeonghan hyung looks scared as well, were you glaring at him?" Seokmin looks at Soonyoung, waiting for an answer.

"Oh. Did I?" Soonyoung let out a snort, looking back to Seokmin with a sly smile.

'So he really did..'

"Next pepero game, jisoo and jeonghan hyung should be the ones to play."

--end of flashback--

"I pick Joshua hyung and---" Seokmin looks at Soonyoung again before looking at Jisoo.

"And .. JeongHan hyung"

The fans cheered loudly.

'My idiot knows what I want, thanks Seokmin!' Jeonghan internally screaming 'ha, I can now show the whole world that Jisoo is mine'

Seokmin looks at Jisoo's way 'this is from the last time, this is my sorry gift ' Seokmin smiles, and as if Jisoo can read his mind, Jisoo smiled back at him and mouthed him a 'thank you'

Jeonghan and Jisoo stand up from their seats, looking at each other for a while before they go to the middle of the stage.

Jun handed them the pack of pepero, Jisoo gets one and put it in between Jeonghan's lips.
'Wow, Jisoo hyung needs to calm down' Junhui says to himself, looking at the two in front of him with a judging look.
' I'll just make the pepero shorter before the game starts so I can touch Jisoo's lips more than sooner' oh the angel is on his mischievous acts again.
Jisoo is only holding the pepero with his lips but moving forward while Jeonghan is the one munching the pepero.
Jeonghan jerked away first because the pepero break because Jisoo keeps on moving forward too fast. Jisoo is getting tensed up.

'gahh not yet!'

"May we see the remaining pepero?" Jun hold his hand out.
"Why are there 2 broken pieces of pepero?" Junhui looks at the two pepero on his hands.
"Jeonghan hyung, did you cheat again?"
"No I didn't, it suddenly broke into two!" Jeonghan tries to defend himself.
"Lets just play another round.."

The fans started cheering louder!

"Just relax, and don't move away, just keep moving forward but not too fast, I'll catch the pepero when it breaks on the length that I want" Jeonghan whispers to Jisoo. Jisoo just nodded.

This time Jeonghan gets the pepero, and put it on his lips moving the stick with his mouth so Jisoo will notice it. Jisoo clipped the pepero on his mouth right away, Jeonghan starts munching the pepero away from their lips.

Until Jeonghan move away first. Jisoo touching his lower lip.

" I felt Joshua's lips on mine" Jeonghan announces happily while handing Junhui the remaining pepero.

" .3cm ..." Jun says as he measures the pepero stick left.

The fans cheered so loudly. Wow. Seungkwan and Seungcheol's lips brushed just a bit from their .5cm pepero stick, what do you expect on a .3cm pepero stick?

It wasn't just lips that touched but also their teeth but only for a second or two.
Jeonghan looks so satisfied.

Minghao looks at Seungcheol worriedly, what if the fans find out about Jeonghan and Joshua's relationship..? Oh No..
'Jeonghan hyung doesn't even know the word CALM'

"Why don't we have Woozi for the next game so all the Vocal Team members can do the game?"

Seungcheol suddenly looks at Jihoon's way.

'Yah! Not my jihoonie!!!!' Seungcheol is internally screaming at the moment.

"I can't play the game again!" Seungkwan says as he waves his hand, "S.Coups hyung touched my pretty lips already.."

Of course Seungkwan can't do it with Woozi, one of the reasons is of course, he is the cause why Jihoon cried, and two, Hansol might won't hold back himself anymore.

"Jeonghan and Jisoo are out of the options anymore because they just finished the game."

"That leaves DK then?" All eyes are on Seokmin now.

"M-me again?" Seokmin says as he glances on Soonyoung's way

"Why not, right? Woozi, it's alright for you, right?"

"Yeah, sure" Jihoon says as he stands from his seat.

Seungcheol almost lost it. Seungcheol and Seokmin's eyes met. 'You better not touch my Jihoonie's lips' Seungcheol gritted his teeth.

'Jihoonie.. why this sudden revenge..?'

Seokmin and Jihoon played the game but the remaining pepero stick was still long. Seokmin was too terified he had to end the game immediately, breaking the pepero with long enough cm left.

'Why am I always the one who needs to suffer.. haha..' Seokmin forces a bright smile.. he's already dying inside.

'I hope Soonyoungie hyung isn't angry..'
He sighs.

The fanmeet finishes without Seokmin even realising. He had too much of the pepero games he had played already.
____

"Jihoonie.. what was that back there?" Seungcheol grabs Jihoon inside the comfort room, locking the door behind him.

"Huh?" Jihoon raises an eyebrow.

"Why did you agree on playing the pepero game with Seokmin?" Seungcheol is now holding Jihoon's shoulder.

"Why? Did our lips touched? No, right? What about you? YOU.LET.OTHERS. TOUCH.YOURS." Jihoon says as he looks at Seungcheol straight in the eye with his watery ones.

"Don't react as if I did something worst than you did to me." Jihoon is crying. Again. He's having too much of this already.

All Seungcheol can do is hug his Jihoonie and keep on repeating his 'sorry'

"Jihoonie.. lets go to our room, now.. okay?" Seungcheol wipes Jihoon's tears and kiss him for a moment.

----

"J-Jeonghan-ah" Jisoo tugs Jeonghan's shirt.

"W-wait a-ahhh hnggg!" Jisoo's eyes is now forming waters at the side.

"I'm being gentle here, why are you crying shua-yah" Jeonghan caress Jisoo's face and kiss the tears on his cheeks.

"P-please s-stop it---! Hnggg!"

Junhui forgot to knock on the two's room. Hearing weird noises coming from the bathroom.

"Ahh! J-Jeonghan-ah"

Junhui is panicking, he's not interested on the ual life of his friends!

"J-Jisoo-yahhh don't cry, com'on"

but Junhui needs to warn his friends.. they're too loud and some people might hear them from the outside. Junhui gulps, he needs to do this.

Junhui suddenly opens the door, eyes shut. "Hyungs p-please don't be too loud! I don't care if you guys are h-having s- but please p-please tone down your moans!"

"Jun?!" Jeonghan suddenly rises from his position.
"What" Jisoo looks at Jun with a look.
"Junhui, open your eyes!"

Jisoo inside the bathtub, while Jeonghan is full with bubbles on his hands.

"I am just helping Jisoo wash. What are you talking about?" Jeonghan raises an eyebrow.

"Then why am I hearing Jisoo hyung ???" Junhui still looking unconvinced.

"I-I wasn't ! I am whining! Jeonghan keeps on tickling me!" Jisoo looks so flustered.

"Isn't it cute Junhui, actually, Jisoo's moans are more--- hey shua stop that!" Jisoo turns on the bidet and points it on Jeonghan.

"Stop talking about that-! " Jisoo's cheeks are now as pink as his hair.

"Okay Jun, Thank you for your concern. Don't worry, all we might do is just kisses coz both of us are tired." Jeonghan smirks.

"Uh-okay.. then I'll go back to Minghao then.. goodnight"

"Yeah. Goodnight"

Jun closes the door behind him slowly.
he also wants his HaoHao too.

Jeonghan make sure that the door is now lock, he looks at Jisoo slowly. He then smirked. Jisoo gulped, he knows that look.

___

"Chan..? Can you go to the manager's room for a while? Me and Seokmin needs an alone time for a while.. is it okay?" Soonyoung says as he remove his polo and throwing it at the side.
Seokmin is in the other corner, being sensitive on what will happen next.

 

~~~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥♥~~~~~~~

 

A/N:  sorry for updating quite late! Still currently dying coz of thesis huhu! But *coughs*  priorities lol xD

 

hoping to update the next chapter soon!  ♥

 

I'm trying to get all request be granted xD wait for it, hoping that you guys will like it  huhu! ♥