six

Camp 626: The Fight to Escape
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Time: 3:30 P.M.

Name: Agent Song Aemi

 

 

It took her more than eight hours to reach the location that was stamped onto that boarding ticket Jin had handed her early Tuesday morning.

The sweat was already beggining to form at the base of her neck. This was definitely not the chilly Spring weather South Korea has. And Aemi was definitely not prepared.

She headed towards the gate. Her eyes searching throughout the crowd for a Kim Namjoon. Apparently he was pretty easy to locate in the middle of a crowd.

Before she was about to give up, a tall figure with bright grayish hair, a tight leather jacket and a pair of dark sunglasses hanging loosely at the tip of his nose made his way towards her. 

"With how you're dressed currently, I'm guessing that you're my new partner, Aemi Song?" 

A nervous tickle was starting to bubble up in the pit of her stomach. It was never easy for her to trust a person, let alone a stranger after leaving North Korea. 

And the man standing right her front of her was a screaming red flag from all directions. 

But that was definitely something that she liked. 

"Excuse you, are you seriously just going to leave your bags there and walk off? I'm not your damn butler if that's what you think I'm here for." Namjoon clucked his tongue as frustration began to grow through him.

Who the hell did they send to be his partner? Some little tween that thinks she runs the show?

"Oh you aren't? My apologies. With the way you're dressed-" A slick smile gradually appeared on Aemi's lips. Two can definitely play this game.

"I kind of thought you were." She gave him a wink before sauntering herself towards the exit doors.

Leaving a slightly bewildered but highly amused Namjoon behind.

 

 

 

"You know, with that attitude of yours, it's not going to get you anywhere." Namjoon chuckled as he quickly followed Aemi with her luggage in arm. 

The girl was tiny but man can she walk fast. He was towering at least half a foot above her and his legs couldn't even keep up with the pace that she was leading. 

"This attitude of mine helped me escape a North Korean concentration camp at the age of 16, thank you very much." A low whistle belowed out of Namjoon.

Damn, he did not see this coming at all. This partnership is definitely something for the books. Unlike his last partner who ended up fleeing after only a three day stay with him. Little piece of was twenty-six but had the personality of a scared thirteen year old boy.

Thinking about it makes his pissed off even more. Especially when the guy left him to finish everything in the middle of an important mission because "it was too much" and "I'm scared I'll get killed". 

Thank God he left before Namjoon got his hands on him or else he probably would have ended up dead.

"My bad. Don't want to start this partnership off badly."

Aemi's eyebrows arched before she turned face towards him. A dead serious look gleaming in her eyes. "I'm not here to make friends with you, nor do I want to get to know who you are-" Her fingers wrapped around the edge of his already low hanging sunglasses.

She ended up pulling it off before laying it upon her own bare face. "Kim Namjo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter