three

Camp 626: The Fight to Escape
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Location: Bunker #498

         Time: Past Midnight

         Name: Camper #3689

 

 

The day ended rather the same.

He’s been in his bunker for more than a couple of hours now and it seems like sleep was not going to come to him any time soon.

All that Jungkook could think of in this moment was the thought of being stuck inside these fenced in walls for the rest of his life. It doesn’t help that the silence around him was also driving him insane.

Everyone in this entire camp is so scared of getting killed that they wouldn’t even allow themselves to snore during their sleep. Even the rats around here are silenced. He couldn’t take it anymore. Jungkook can’t be here for any longer.

If he doesn’t get out of this place in the next couple of weeks, no, days- he would rather kill himself than be used as a slave for the state and their undisclosed goals.

But he needed a plan. He needed to find out how he could get out of this high security camp in the first place. And once he’s out well- he’ll figure that part out when he gets there eventually.

But now he needed a plan.

One that could actually get him out of this place and not get killed along the way.

He’s been trying to come up with one for the past couple of weeks but everything that he has thought of up until now would probably get him killed in an instance.

Digging a tunnel won’t work, running straight through the electric fences around here also would be a straight ticket to hell. And if it didn’t end up working and he got caught, well, he would be shot to death in front of everyone here or no one finds out and Hoseok ends up killing him himself.

Either way, all of his plans would end up with him getting killed, and that’s a no go.

His thoughts ended up getting interrupted as he heard a stream of shouting outside of his bunker. It grew so loud that it had ended up waking up everyone that was staying inside of his bunker as well.

“Shhh.” Minhyuk, the guy that slept in the bed above him whispered as everyone around them started to rustle and whisper.

“I think they just caught someone trying to escape.” He squinted as he pushed himself towards the small crack that they had to look outside.

“Oh god, it was Yukwon!” A stream of gasp followed throughout the entire room.

“No!” Jungkook internally screamed as he pushed himself closer to the window, which was now crowded as everyone was trying to have their own turn in looking at the captured camper. 

He could see how hard Yukwon was resisting. Jungkook had no idea how he had even thought of choosing tonight to escape.

They've shared converstations mutiple time between each other so Jungkook had already knew that Yukwon had a underlying plan to escape one day. But he never knew that it would've been tonight. And to be caught as well? 

Jungkook just hope that whatever punishment he was handed, Yukwon's soul would have already left this earth because god forbid they do anything else than just kill him.

Being dead is better than the punishments that they hand you for trying to escape.

Hoseok's voice shook Jungkook out of his thoughts. "Do you see why I say the things I say now, Jungkook?" Hoseok gave him a slap on his shoulder as the two continued to snoop.

Jungkook brushed Hoseok's hands away as he stared at him through his angered eyes. This was defininitely not the moment to bring up something like this. And especially with the tone that he always uses when the converstation of escap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter