Of Chocolate and Angel Voices

Guilty as Charged
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihoon walked stiffly down the hallway with his new 1 on 1 teacher. He wasn't looking forward to being stayed on top on. He didn't want to sit here and have someone nag him. Heck, he didn't even know how old this Seungcheol was. He was graduated, he was probably only one year older than Jihoon by the looks of it.

If Seungcheol was a fifty year old man under plastic surgery, he was going to do everything in his power to get expelled from this school.

"Do you have any questions about me?" The elder suddenly asked.

The younger looked at him, examining his features. "How old are you." It came out more as a command than a question. He was used to having power over someone, and this time it was the opposite. Seungcheol had the upper hand in this situation. But the younger still tried to keep his power.

"I'm twenty years old."

Jihoon choked on his spit.

As time went on, the two bickered. Well, more like Jihoon trying to thoroughly embarrass the other but to no avail. Seungcheol was just so damn unbreakable.

"Do you watch ?" Says Jihoon.

The teacher answered back, "no."

"Have you ever thought of it?"

"No. What kind of questions are you asking?"

"I'm trying to embarrass you."

"Keep trying, jelly bean."

"DAMN YOU!"

In the end, the student was the one getting embarrassed.

Around a few moments later, they finally arrived at the recording studio. It was vacant. No one ever used it, because Jihoon had claimed the studio as his and he made sure no one EVER went near it. Even the teachers were too afraid to go near it. 

Ever wondered where Jihoon cut class? He spent most of his time there. But, no one ever knew or even tried to find out where he cut class. The walls were soundproof, meaning he could kill someone in there and get away with it. No one ever heard him in there.

Some students wondered why Jihoon claimed the studio as his, because most of the time when they bothered to look, he wasn't there.

Isn't that amusing?

"This is the studio?" Seungcheol tilted his head, looking at the younger; he was trying to open the door, but it was locked. 

"Mmhmm, this is where I spend most of my time. No one ever comes here, because they're too afraid of me." Jihoon kicked the door open.

"Ah geez, do you have to kick the door open?" He sighed, facepalming.

"Some people like to pull funny business and lock the door. My foot is stronger than a damn lock." 

"Oh."

The pair walked into the studio, which was spotless. There was no speck of dust or dirt. It smelled heavenly, like peaches. A spotless desk was in the corner, positioned in front of the recording booth. A Mac computer was on the desk, with a comfortable swivel chair in front of it.

On the other side of the room, was a keyboard.

Seungcheol also noticed one thing that stood out like a light.

A sign was placed on the recording booth and on the desk. The words were horribly offensive and he was sure this was one of the reasons why no one came in here.

The words, "touch this...and you die, !!!" were written on giant boards in bright permanent marker and taped to said items.

His eyes widened at the sign, and he looked at Jihoon; who was sitting at his desk and starting up his Mac computer. He acted indifferent to these signs, no emotion was his face. He really was called the Aloof Demon for a reason.

"Jihoon, can you explain these signs?" Seungcheol asked the latter.

"I made them, so others wouldn't touch any of my property." He said, no effort being put into his tone. "It works well. Don't touch the signs."

The elder nodded, looking around for somewhere to sit. There was a nice looking couch, but that wasn't anywhere near Jihoon. He wanted to observe what the little numbskull was doing up close, not ten feet away from him.  He wanted to know what the student liked. He wanted to know about him. It was his job after all.

But some weird instinct was coming over him. An inner drive was telling him to do something and hoist Jihoon onto the right path. His heart was telling him to care. It was an odd feeling. 

Seungcheol was somehow fine with Jihoon calling him improperly. Maybe it was because he knew that he would have to take a different approach with him. He can't sit down and talk with him like a therapist because he would be slapped in th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter