two

Love under her eyes

The got together day finally came. They went to club close to their campus neighbourhood. The club look cramped and lively as they made their way inside.

 

Sana closely clutched to Tzuyu and that raised few eyebrows among Tzuyu clique of friends. Once they settle down and ordered drinks Tzuyu took a deep breath which gained a chuckled from her girlfriend.

 

“so im officially dating Minatozaki Sana”

 

“WJAT NO WAY” Chaeyeong responded while choking on her drinks

 

Everyone congratulate on their relationship well except Jihyo that seem quiet almost all the time while sipping on her alcohol beverage.

 

What’s up with her?

 

To everyone surprised Momo arrived with someone Tzuyu barely knows. Jihyo suddenly cheer up and make space for them to sit. She glanced her eyes to her girlfriend that sit beside her while her face turn sour. Momo also had this confused look on her face.

 

Are they still fighting?

 

“Hi Mina, Momo” Jihyo said cheerily

 

“Mina is one of my closest friend in the dance class, so here she is and of course her girlfriend, Momo” Jihyo introduced

 

Mina smiled widely while shaking everyone hand and Momo follow suit. She froze when its turn to shake her hand with Sana.

 

" Hi Sana" Mina said brightly 

 

Tzuyu saw the way Sana's scanning Mina from head to toe and her eyes fell into the way Momo's holding Mina's hand tightly. She scowled

 

oh wow Mina is so pretty

 

Tzuyu felt Sana nudged her lightly while scowling 

 

opps

 

“why are you here?” Momo asked out of blue to obviously Sana

 

“oh don’t you know Momo, shes dating Tzuyu btw” Jihyo said casually

 

Um whaat

 

She doesnt know im dating her bestfriend? 

 

Tzuyu tried to look at her girlfriend while Sana avoided her gaze like a plague

 

sighhh

 

Momo raised her brows and glance her eyes to Tzuyu and the way Sana’s hand clutched to Tzuyu’s arm.

 

“Oh” Momo said while settle between her girlfriends and Jihyo.

 

Tzuyu again look at her girlfriend while the latter suddenly chugging alcohol beverages quietly.

 

“Slow down babe” Tzuyu said concerned at her girlfriend while looking at both Momo and Sana direction.

 

Tzuyu turn to face their friends chatted excitedly as she realised Momo has been looking at Sana’s the entire time.

 

Ouch.

 

“okay” Sana said cutely while giving her that Squirrel look and she swear to god shes feel a little bit hot when Sana’s looking at her like that.

 

Tzuyu swear she could almost see that Momo mouth fell open from Sana’s cuteness.

 

I don’t like this

 

“Let dance” Mina said seductively pulling her girlfriend to the dance floor.

 

Tzuyu saw that Sana’s eyes followed them to the dance floor.

 

Sigh. Okay now I noticed

 

“lets dance too?” Sana said giving her puppy looks while her cheeks are red

 

DAMNIT IM LOSING HERE SANA

 

“ I need to ask you something” Tzuyu began

 

“Why was Momo asking about us earlier? Does not she know that im dating you for almost a month now?”

 

Yep Tzuyu clearly hurt but she needed to know. Really even though she think she already know.

 

“ I-I haven’t told her about us y-yet” Sana said while playing with her fingers absent m

 

“ I want to tell her but she’s- she barely around so I haven’t have time to tell her yet” Sana explained further while looking at Tzuyu affectionately.

 

“ I thought shes your best friend” Tzuyu sighed

 

“she is” Sana said sadly while her head hung low “but she haven’t be there for me at all” Sana’s continued.

 

Tzuyu sensed a sana’s sad tones while giving her girlfriend a warmest hug she could ever mustered.

 

“hey im here its okay” Tzuyu whispered into the latter hairs.

 

“Thank you babe” Sana nuzzled her head onto Tzuyu warmth.

 

Her eyes caught Momo looking at their compromised position and she swear Momo looks almost sad and hurt.

 

Um

 

“Come on lets go dance”Sana said while pulling Tzuyu across dance floor.

 

She smiled but she cant shake the image of Momo looking at both of them earlier.

 

Huh

--

 

She smiled as her she looks at Sana chatted excitedly and well she ignored Momo existence.

 

Tzuyu smiled inwardly.

 

When Sana’s excused herself to a bathroom, she thought she saw Momo followed after her.

 

Oookayy

 

----

No one pov

 

“Sana why aren’t you telling me?”

 

“its not big deal, you aren’t there much anyways”

 

“it is for me” Momo reached out to her but Sana just avoided her gaze and went to wash her hand at the sink

 

“okay then I have a girlfriend, are we okay now” Sana sighed after Momo looks so dejectedly

 

“okay”

 

“a-are you happy for me?” Sana whispered

 

“i-I don’t know” Momo said her head hung lowly

 

Sana’s scoffed while looking at her reflection in the mirror.

 

“why are you even here Momo, go back to your girlfriend” Sana sighed

 

“I’m sorry” Momo said while looking at Sana directly

 

“Tzuyu is good to me you know, so you don’t have to worry, shes the real MVP” Sana said while smiling at Momo.

 

Few minutes went by as Sana washed her hand furiously.

 

“here let me help” Momo went to Sana side as she help her out

 

“ you’re so clumsy I hope she takes care of you greatly” Momo jokingly

 

Sana stay quiet and suddenly she felt Momo’s hand on her chin.

 

w-what are you doing

 

i-“ Momo suddenly went to attacked Sana’s lips and suddenly maybe Sana’s had always been in love with Momo and she felt herself give in but until realisation hit her.

 

“s-stop” Sana breathed but when Momo pulled away and looking at her so intense so full in love. Sana slowly went for the kiss. She cant stop kissing Momo and the love the way Momo's warm lips wrapped around her lips and tugging at her lips in a right way. Momo deepened the kiss while wrapping her arm around Sana's petite waist.

 

Sana sighed as Momo bit her lips lightly while Sana's hand wrapped itself automatically around Momo's neck.

 

STOP

 

“What are you doing” Sana stuttered 

 

" What are we doing" Sana began again while her hand clutched her chest suddenly

 

Momo looked as confused as her.  

 

“But you’re also kissing me” 

 

“Screw  you Momo “  her eyes gleamed with tears as she looked at Momo with hurt

 

 Momo facepalmed herself as she cant began to understand whats happening with her and her bestfriend. 

 

Why am i acting like this? Momo said to herself as reality hit her.

 

Am I falling for my bestfriend? Momo looked at Sana carefully as she began to register what's happening to her tonight.

 

Is that why i am jealous?

 

"I need to go" Sana said suddenly as she dashed out from the bathroom as quickly as possible while Momo just stay still.

 

Sana left the bathroom and excuse herself from Tzuyu and friends to go home directly, taking her stuff and straightly began to go out from this place.

 

She's messed. She cheated on her girlfriend and kissed her best friend. Doesnt this mean Momo also like her in the way she like her?

 

She cant stopped crying as she heard Tzuyu calling her.

 

Im sorry Tzuyu

 

I need to get away.

 

--

 

Tzuyu pov

 

“ im sorry I need to go now” Sana said quickly without saying goodbye.

 

Tzuyu confused and tried to follow suited until Momo went after Sana all of sudden

 

“Sana Stop” Momo said while trying to stop Sana’s from running from her.

 

Mina looked so confused as well as she tried to stop Momo from leaving.

 

” you are my best friend please don’t go” with that said, Momo went to backhug Sana from leaving.

 

Tzuyu feel so hurt as she watched the scene unfold in front of her

 

“’stop please?” Momo begged until Sana stopped resisting and stay still.

 

“ im so sorry, please let me make up to you” Momo said.

 

Whats happening? Tzuyu confused as she tried to understand at the scene that she witness. Her eyes went to Sana's puffy eyes and her lipstick almost gone. While Momo look distraught and her blouse crumpled. 

 

Jihyo came beside to Tzuyu as she watched the scene and patted softly on Tzuyu shoulder

 

“ you are not the only one that noticed both of them are in love with each other” Jihyo said while rest her head upon Tzuyu shoulder

 

“ give them time and space and you should give yourself a time too.. stop being selfish” Jihyo continued

 

Tzuyu sighed.

 

I guess