One

Love under her eyes

As blunt as Tzuyu she know loves when she see it. She sighed while waiting for Chaeyoung and Jihyo to fetch her. They promised to shop new dress together. Her eyes caught Sana and Momo by the lake. Yawning she tried to squint her eyes to peer her older friends. As usual Sana is always bright and her eyes b with joys as she chatted animatedly with Momo.

 

When Sana love someone her action is louder than word. Secretly Tzuyu wish that Sana would love her as much as she loves Momo. Their bond was so beautiful that Tzuyu thought that maybe both of them are in love.

 

But she thought wrong when she learnt that Momo has got herself a boyfriend while Sana being Sana. Yet Sana was the happiest one after Momo announced it officially after 3 months dating him.

 

 

“You should tell me sooner oh my god is he handsome?” Sana squealed

 

Tzuyu just happened walk in that hallway when she heard that conversation. She's officially a creep

 

OMG WHAT HAVE I DONE. STUFF I DO FOR ULTIMATE CRUSH.

 

“He does look like jokbal”Tzuyu heard said Momo amusedly.

 

Eww

 

Tzuyu swear she almost throw up in and slowly take peek at the two figures.

 

“Eww” Sana faked her nausea 

 

Sana smile while looking at Momo very attentively, her eyes gleaming with happiness

 

“Tell him to come to our apartment, I’ll cook something for him since he’s so special for Momo” she smiled widely as Momo hugged her tight. Tzuyu swear she could saw a flash of hurt coming from the taller girl.

 

And Momo oh Momo shes so oblivious smiled widely because she thought that Sana approved him. But Tzuyu want to smack Momo so hard in the head “Does not Momo realised how much Sana loves her?”

 

Tzuyu sighed but she know that she shouldnt bother someone else love life.

 

 

Oh Momo.

 

Tzuyu facepalmed her face while Jihyo came to her side. "Whats up?" Jihyo asked her curiously eyeing the spot Tzuyu peeping earlier just now.

 

"Oh nothing J-Just being weird thats all" Tzuyu stuttered while dragging Jihyo from the scene. 

 

 

 

As much as shes happy that shes finally got the chance to confess to Sana one day Sana just laughed it off and replied her sweetly

 

“Honey you are so sweet thanks though, someday maybe” Ouch but Tzuyu wont give up. Not yet.

 

Momo broke up with her boyfriend after 6 months of dating.

 

Phew

 

Secretly Tzuyu thought that maybe Momo have opened up her eyes and realised what shes been missing out in her life Miss Minatozaki Sana

 

Tzuyu swear during that phase Sana was always beside Momo patiently comforted her when that girl was too sad to function i.e she never thought that Momo would skipped meal and shes gotten skinny. Pathetic.

 

But eventually Momo got better day by day and Sana was always there. Tzuyu scoffed she think that why would Sana still single after long time.

 

“ hey Chaeng do you know whos Sana-unnie dating right now? I mean shes pretty cute and innocent” Tzuyu asked out of curiosity one day during her class even though she know Sana’s practically single for almost 3 years. Yep shes Sana-Obsess but also shes just curious!

 

“nah man I don’t know really I heard a lot of guys and girls trying their luck but got turn down really I think shes just aual”

 

“ do you think shes in love with someone?” Tzuyu quipped more

 

“ nah again man I don’t know why? Do you want to try your luck too?”

 

“shut up” Tzuyu reasoned and tried to focus back on her book.

 

Pftt

 

“ but I heard that Momo chased out all of Sana's boyfriends before guess she stopped dating or something because Momo think they all just want to see her or something “ Jihyo added out of nowhere.

 

Oh. So Momo can get jealous too?

 

Tzuyu smiled out of nowhere but then her smile faltered as Jihyo looked at her differently.

 

um okay. I need to stop being weird around her.

 

 

 

Eventually after a year Tzuyu heard that theres a girl from another department confessed her love to Momo claimed that she fall in love with Momo.

 

So when the two began dating and Tzuyu thought that she rarely seen Sana together with Momo. Before this they were inseparable almost all the time. Suddenly she feel sad and maybe shes secretly rooting for Sana and Momo to be together. But at the same time she feel a little bit happy because she had the chance again to confess to Sana.

 

Again she find herself standing in front of Sana. Tzuyu really cant help herself. Shes nervous and she cant stop biting her lips. Her hand are cold but she cant stop staring at Minatozaki Sana. The goddess. But when she keep her head straight she realised that Sana's eyes were puffy and her cheeks were red.

 

Has she been crying?

 

Oh

 

Anyway I got a mission, so she stood straight and took her breath when suddenly Sana spoke “Yes, I will go out with you”

 

w-what

 

“excuse me?” dumbfounded Tzuyu asked

 

“ I will go out with you, honey” Sana smiled while lunged herself toward her. Tzuyu swear her heart exploded with happiness.

 

OMG.

 

“thank you so much, I like you so much unnie you have no idea” Tzuyu cried while hugging Sana so close to her. She promised herself that she will protect Sana’s heart and make her happy the most.

 

She think Sana stopped loving Momo at the moment and shes finally contented.

 

Really?

 

Nonetheless Tzuyu loving every moment she spent time with Sana because Sana’s attentive, kind and gentle. Shes everything she could asked for in a girlfriend. Sana even prepared both of them their meal box almost everyday. Tzuyu also return those sweet gestures by giving her gift in every way possible.They had lunch together by the lake every day after class. Thats the routine that they will do everyday apart from going on a date in every weekend. She feel contented she feel happy, paradise paradise. but

 

Did Sana feel the same towards me?

 

Tzuyu admitted that Sana’s amazing girlfriend. Tzuyu decided to announce their relationship officially at the end of this week during their get together with close friends because it seem fair to do so. 

 

“babe, lets announced our relationship this weekend during our get together” Tzuyu smiled while holding Sana’s hand tightly.

 

Sana looked hesitant for a moment and nodded her head while flashing her megawatts smile 

 

“lets” 

 

Tzuyu feed Sana with kimbab while absentmindedly asked 

 

”haven’t see Momo around for a while, Where is she?”

 

Sana just shrugged while her eyes just stared straight into the lake in front of them.

 

Secretly Tzuyu think maybe they had a fight or misunderstanding because bestfriend tend to act like that right? shes so confused 

 

What have I done?

 

Suddenly she saw Jihyo walked by the lake area. She about to call upon her, until she saw that Jihyo scowled and frowned while hurried went back into building.

 

Um seriously?

 

"Babe you okay? " Sana said after awhile while her cheeks lovingly.

 

"Yeah" Tzuyu grinning at the sweet gestures from her girlfriend.

 

do you still in love with that oblivious Momo?

 

Her eyes searching for Sana's hoping that she can get the exactly answer from the latter.