Let's All Settle For Once

Love- A Weakness or A Strength?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Neither had expected the other to apologise which only made the silence  more awkward because if one had kept quiet, one of them wouldn't have to lose their pride and the other would seem lower than him in status. Only that it had already been said and there was no possible way to take it back unfortunately.So the only thing they could do without actually saying anything was stare into each other's eyes. Though this may sound like something you'd hear in some sort of romantic novel, this situation wasn't anything like that. In fact, it was quite the opposite. It were as though they had made eye contact with a complete stranger on the train and if you were a normal person, you'd know that that is the number one rule on trains. Do NOT make eye contact with a stranger.

'I-' they both started gradually worsening the current situation.

'Nah, you go first,' said Sehun muttered keeping his head down and trying to redeem his wounded pride.

'Well, I-I found this note that uh Seo Woo had stuck on our door and um she wants to like meet us at the beach at one. D-do you wanna like come?' Baekhyun stuttered as if he was confessing to a girl and it was funny. A muffled chuckle escaped the younger's lips and Baekhyun shot him a death glare.

'Oh so now you want to fight. Well then BRING IT ON!' he hollered like a hooligan and picked up a pillow from his bed,'Oh Sehun you are so going to get this!!!!'

Within the space of a few minutes the whole room had turned into a feathered palace with the boys lying on the beds exhusted whilst holding now featherless pillows. In that short time, both felt like they had know each other forever and Sehun was more than ready to accept a truce between them.

'Bros?' questioned Baekhyun holding his hand out.

'Bros.' replied Sehun with a slight smirk and they did a classic bro hug,'Hyung! Look at the time! It's past one!' and like lightining, the boys had vanished from their room leaving a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter