Enemies but Not Friends

Love- A Weakness or A Strength?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Finally* Seo Woo sank into the lavish sheets of her hotel room bed feeling relieved that she had made it this far into her plan. She initially thought it was going to be tough to actually get the boys to stay together in a room but as far as she could see, it went smoothly. Or so she thought it went smoothly.

It was noon in Hawaii and she decided that it was a waste to just stay in their hotel rooms when the sun was shining and the sea was shimmering a beautiful shade of aquamarine. The beach was calling for her, she could 'feel' it so she wrote something on a post it and went to the boys's room which just happened to be just next door to hers. But before she could stick on their door, a voice could be heard, a very frustrated and angry voice. Seo Woo stopped on her tracks while her blood froze at what that very frustrated, angry voice was saying.

'Be careful, Oh Sehun, I may not know you well but don't you dare try and steal my girl,' said the voice threateningly and the fact that he sounded very much like her Byun Baekhyun made her skin crawl.

'You know me better than you think,' another voice painfully similar to Oh Sehun's replied snide.

*Yes, you know him like a brother* she thought with a pang of melancholy. Now, that closeness was gone, replaced with a bitter hatred that was caused by them being strangers.

'Yes, and about that Seo Woo matter, I will personally give you my word that I will never fall for a girl like her. Never.' he continued coldly. The last word cut Seo Woo like a piece of glass, it was so delicate and yet so hurtful. Scared and upset, she dropped the note and fled to her room. When she entered, she collapsed into a sobbing heap on the soft fur carpet. Her plan was not going well, they weren't bonding, they were repelling further and further away from each other. They weren't warming up to each other like friends should, they were doning the complete opposite, it seemed like they were turning into enemies.This had crumbled her confidence and smashed her hope apart. However, along with that problem, she was also unconsciously crying for something else, a different reason entirely.

The heated

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter