All About You

The title of the music

Okay I shall write Junsu/Seohyun then after that I think I should be open to suggestion from what to write. I put a really lots of effort writing this one. The previous one about these one. Was kind of angsty.

All About You

"Seohyun~ah why are you walking without an umbrella? Come, I will share with you..." She could not helped but giggled. It's actually very common for Junsu to see Seohyun walking home without an umbrella. Usually the weather won't be so terrible like this. She walked towards Junsu and their body was so close together as they shared the small umbrella. "Thank you, Junsu~oppa.... The weather is terrible. Let's go back to my house and have some hot chocolate..." He could not helped but blushed to the sight of her smiling at him.

Seohyun is Junsu's junior in the university. They are so closed because that is because Tiffany, Junsu's sister is one of Seohyun's bestfriend. "Ya oppa~, you're getting wet to because of me...Pali pali let's walk home fast." The truth is that before school had ended Junsu would actually wait for an hour for Seohyun so that he would pretend that they finished school at the same time so that he would know what she does after school. It may sound a bit creepy but Junsu had a crush on Seohyun ever since she was introduced to him. Well, in the university, Seohyun is also quite popular and there seem to be a fanclub in her school not known to her existence. Well, Junsu would always want to protect her from those fanclub.

"Oppa, here's a new towel, please dry yourself up...." Seohyun handed her towel for him to dry up once they have reached her house. "OMO! Oppa, why you here?" Tiffany asked as she entered the house with Sooyoung and Yoona. "Ya~ you did nothing to my little sister right?!" Sooyoung asked. Sooyoung is Seohyun's sister. Well a year older than her. She is the same aged as Yoona and Tiffany. Soon Seohyun joined them at the living room, "Onnie, when did you reached home? Do you want hot chocolate since it's raining?" She asked. Well they nodded and she went straight to the kitchen...

"Oppa, why don't you confessed to her already? It has been 3 years! She does not know anything!" Tiffany blurted out. He could not say anything and let these ladies talk. "Ya oppa, do it or else you would let the chances go..." Yoona tried to convienced him. "Onnie and Junsu oppa~ here is your hot chocolate...I will go to the mart nearby...since it's just drizzling. Bye!" Seohyun went out of the kitchen and bid them goodbye to go the mart to get some grocceries shopping. "Wait Seohyunnie, I will follow you..." Junsu said quickly.

As they were walking, it did suddenly became really awkward. Seohyun walked in a fast pace. While Junsu tried to catched up with her..."Seohyunnie, did you overheard the conversation?" She shooked her head and continued to walk even faster. She did lie. She actually overheard the conversation. It is actually hard for her to cool herself down not because she hate him or don't like him...but it's very hard to react to these type of situation. Her arm was then grabbed by Junsu to face him...." You are lying.... I know you are..."

She sighed as they sat down on the bench of a nearby park. She could not start a conversation. "I do really like you, I'm willing to wait... my world revolved around you. And it's all about you... Whatever I do is for you, the time when you were lost, I came and search for you, when the last time you cried un school, I had to have the courage to enter the ladies to have you cry on my shoulder. I know this is crazy but will you be mine?" he asked. He did looked very sincere. Her cheeks were red like a tomato. Slowly she looked up to his eyes and nodded, "Slowly though..."

He embraced her to a hug and said those words "My love is always All About You..."