The One I Love

The title of the music

Okay as promised to some people, I shall write EXO member with Seohyun. But the only member I know from exo are, Tao, Sehun, Kris, Baekhyun, Kai, Luhan, Lay, Suho and that's all but this chapter is really short. Kind of fluff. So the member I have decided to write on is Luhan. Because they did W. Magazine together.

The One I love

The girl I love, she is really beautiful. She has really beautiful eyes. I could not believed how I am lucky to be her actual first love. She woke up on the sofa. She must be very tired.

"Luhan oppa, where are you? Oppa, where are you?" she asked curiously. Luhan brought in a tray of food to eat. This was the third time, breakfast in bed. "Whatever you do, Seohyunnie, don't look in the kitchen?" her eyes widen when he did say that. Sometimes he had no choice, a boyfriend has always to be the honest person.

She got up and ran to the kitchen..."Ya oppa....why did you make breakfast again? DIdn't I tell you before?"" SHe nagged at him while smiling the sight of how messy he is. She took the wet clothe and wiped the flour on his cheeks. He could not do anything but chuckled at his girlfriend. They have decided that this time he shall helped with the cleaning of the kitchen. Well, she wiped the table, She did have no idea how in the world that he could finished up the entire mix of flour, with broken eggs in the tray. Everything was definitely up-side down.

"Come oppa, since you finished almost everything in the fridge, let's go buy grocceries before your other members come and nagged at you..." They soon got dressed and she dragged him to the supermarket. He put in the junk food for the fun to while she could not do but anything but just removed whatever was placed inside. The sight of her getting angry, was really cute to him.

"Come Seohyunnie, let's just eat since you are just removing the things that I put in and putting in nonsense to our cart. Let's go the park!" he offered. She could only sighed the look of her problematic boyfriend. She just gave in. Soon they experienced new thing, they went to the cinema, brought her to watch the playground where they were offered to take care of a three year old boy, Yooguen as her mom had to attend something urgently. They played with him until his mom returned to collect him. Although she offered the couple some money, they refused.

It was pretty an adventure. It was late at night. Looking at how exhausted Seohyun was she fell asleep on Luhan's shoulder at the park, "No wonder you are The One I Love..." as he kissed the forehead of the sleeping girlfriend before carrying her to the dorm again because the next day would be another adventure.