Chapter 12: Withdrawn Feelings (2)

Love is by the wind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung POV

As we reach the dance studio, we went in and saw that Momo, Mina and Sana unnie practicing their dance. We slowly walk to the side and put down our bags down before sitting on the little couch provided and looked at them dance. I was so mesmerised by their dance moves especially Mina's.

She specialises in ballet and her dance is slow and precise. Her dance clothing is black with diamonds, which fits her perfectly. No wonder she is called the Black Swan. Her small movement, her jumps made my heart beat harder for her. Unknowingly, I have been staring at her for so long that I didn’t realise that the music have stopped and that she is in front of me.

“Are you staring at me, Chaeyoung-ah?” Mina wiggled her brows at me. I was shocked that her face was a few centimetres away from mine and I moved back immediately. “A...ani! I... was thinking about something else…” I stuttered with my blushing face. She laughed and patted my head before sitting down beside me and drank some water.

“So what you guys were doing before coming here?” Sana asked. I looked at Dahyun and she nodded. So she told them what we were doing for Nayeon and Jungyeon unnie and look at them for any objections. I look at Mina unnie and she was in deep thoughts, Sana unnie is touching her chin and Momo unnie is nodding her head.

 

Momo POV

“I see… I agree with what you guys are planning and I will help you guys. You guys said that you found the camera that might help us to save their relationship but Ji hyo is busy with her meeting right?” I confirmed with them which they answer me with their nodding heads.

“Alright! For the sake of you guys, I will use my trump card.” I raised my hand. “Trump Card??” The rest looked at me suspiciously. “Yeap, Trump card. I have somebody who still owe me a favor and she said if I had any problem, I can find her and she will try her best to help me.” I told them.

I turned to look at Dahyun. “I promise I will get a copy of the footage, alright…” I hold her hands. She smiled back at me and nodded her head. We went back and continue practicing our dance since we have settled with their problem and after a few more rounds of practice, we went back home. When I reach home, I message the person who owes me a favor to meet me tomorrow in school in the morning which she almost immediately replied me alright and the place to meet at.

~Next day~

I went to school early to find the person. I went to the benches near the field and wait for her to come. As I sit down, I remembered the incident that happened a year ago…

~1 year ago~

I was strolling towards my class since I was way early for class. I was listening to music as I make my way to class when I felt an itch at 1 side of my ear and I took out the earphone. As soon as I took out my earphone, I heard a loud scream and I went toward the origin of the scream and I found out that 3 guys are bullying a petite looking girl. 1 of the guy started to touch her which cause her to scream for help again and I saw another guy slap her face to stop her from screaming.

I immediately went towards them and shouted at them. “YA! WHAT YOU GUYS DOING?!” The guys turned and saw me and they smirked. “Ohh~ another beautiful girl that is finding trouble with us.” They started moving towards me and I put down my bag and prepare to fight them. 1 of the guy tried to touch me but I slapped him in the face. When the other guys saw that I slapped their leader, they became angry and charged towards me.

I punched them, kicked them and threw them down onto the floor, making them groaning in pain. “If I see you guys again, I will make sure that you guys WILL die… NOW GET LOST!” I shouted at them. They immediately got up and started scrambling away. I sighed as I turn to check on the petite girl. When I got closer, I saw a name tag lying on the floor and I take look at it.

“Ms Kim TaeYeon…Headmistress of the IT department… Wait a minute. SHE IS A TEACHER?!” I immediately went towards her and help her up. “Are you alright, Ms Kim?” I asked her worriedly. “I’m... alright. Thank you for saving me. They have been bothering me for a few days already but I am too small size to fight back.” She whispered. She collected her stuff and put it inside her bag and turn at look at me. “What is your name? I forgotten to ask you.” She asked. “Oh! I’m Hirai Momo. You can call me Momo will do.” I smiled.

“I see. Momo-ssi, Thank You for saving me just now and I want you not to tell anybody about what happened earlier on alright, it will cause a lot of trouble to us.” She explained. I nodded and I check my the time on my watch and I realise it 5mins before class starts. “Ermm… Ms Kim, my class is starting soon, if there is no other problems, I shall be going to class now.” I bowed and walked away. “Wait, Momo-ssi, if you have any problems next time, come and find me I will try my best to help you okay?” She smiled and she turn and start walking the opposite way. I nodded and I quickly went back to my class and reach class on time.

~Present~

“How are you, Momo-ssi? Is been a while since I last seen you…” Ms Kim greeted me as she walk towards me. I stood up immediately and bow at her. “Oh, Anyoung haseyo, Ms Kim!” “So what is the problem you having?” She enquired. “Ohh...ermm... how should I phrase it? I need to get a copy of the footage of a camera. It is very important because it can save 2 people's future.” I explained. “2 people's future??” She creased her eyebrow.  “Dae… Ms Kim, promise me that you wouldn’t tell anybody about this, alright?” I beg her. She nodded and I told her everything that I know to her.

“Ahh… I see… Well, if I did not know who are you and did not owe you a favor, I will reject you straightaway because we teachers are not allow to help students in their relationship stuff. But since I indeed owe you a favor and what you are doing is for a good will, I will help you get a copy of the footage.” She explained and smiled afterwards.

We then went to her stuff room to retrieve a copy of the footage and I bowed down and kept on thanking her before returning to class. As I went into the class, I saw Sana and Mina who are al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter