Chapter 11: Withdrawn feelings

Love is by the wind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd Person POV

After the incident that happened in the last few weeks, Nayeon and Jungyeon did not met each other anymore. Nayeon have been following Jihyo for her duty as well as going for the meetings to teach the new prefects. She is still having lunch with the rest of them and they knew what had happened to both of them since the news spread really quickly.

At first when Momo first heard the news, she was furious and was about to kill Jungyeon for making Nayeon broken. But Dahyun managed to talk to her and Momo finally relaxes under Dahyun’s touches. Tzuyu went to Nayeon and hugged her, telling her that things will get better as time goes by, which Nayeon knew was impossible, since some part of her heart still stayed with Jungyeon.  Why did you make me fall so hard for you, Jungyeon….

Now, all of them are having their lunch but their eyes are looking at 1 person, Nayeon. She is looking down and stabbing at her food, they sighed as this had been going on for the past few weeks after that incident. Jihyo shook her head and pat at Nayeon’s shoulder and she turn to look at her. “Nayeon-ah, what are you thinking about? You had not eaten 1 bite of your bento and now you are stabbing your food.” Said Jihyo.

“Oh.. Nothing. Just thinking of my work and the meeting later on.” She smiled awkwardly. “Unnie, eat your bento first alright? You can think about that after you have eaten.” Dahyun told her and Chaeyoung nodded as well. Nayeon looked up and saw everyone looking at her, pleading her to eat her food and not think of other stuff. She nodded and started eating. Dahyun looked at Chaeyoung and they smiled.

 

Jungyeon POV

Ever since that day where Nayeon say she don’t want to see me anymore, I been going to school earlier than usual so that I wouldn’t see her and during lunch time, I would go to the music room to play my guitar. Every day without fail, I would play the song ‘TT’ because it is the song that lead me to Nayeon. The song that explains the feeling I am having right now.

Every strike I hit on my guitar, I would think of the day when Nayeon and I  fought and cause her ankle to be injured. I would always feel guilty for what I did to her, but that injury is nothing compared to the hurt that I gave her when she saw me kissing Ji hyun. Tears would come out from my eyes as I thought back. Then I would smiled as I will think back the time where she told me that she is in love with me and we had our official first kiss together.

I shake my head as I reminded myself that, that is in the past and now we are enemies. I continue to play my guitar when I heard the door opening. I looked up and I saw Dahyun and Chaeyoung looking at me. “I told you that she would be here… Now would you believe me?” Chaeyoung pouted at Dahyun. “Alright… I believe you this time!” Dahyun told her.

“Why are you guys here? Didn’t I told you to take a lookout for Nayeon?” I questioned them. “Don’t worry.. The rest are with her. We came to bring you food.” Dahyun told me as she show me the food on her hands. “Thanks.. but I have no feel to eat lunch..” I smiled.

“Okay then… We shall be going back to Nayeon and the rest. I want to talk to my Momoring~” Dahyun cheered and I smacked her head and pointed at the door. She pouted and they went out of the door. I put down my guitar and look at the food they brought for me and I ate a little bit since I did not ate my breakfast for the past weeks since I have to come school earlier. After eating, I kept my guitar back to the original place and I went to find Ji Hyun to be her girlfriend. As I was walking, I saw her passing by, talking and laughing with the group and I smiled when I saw her laughing.  Nayeon-ah… I miss you. I really really miss you so much~ How I wish I can be beside you and laugh with you…

 

Dahyun POV

As always, Jungyeon unnie would always say that she is full and don’t want to eat the lunch that I and Chaeyoung brought for her. I realised that she have seems to be thinner than usual and that scares me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter