Chapter 13: Realisation

Love is by the wind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon POV

When I saw her turn around, I thought that she would forgive me. When I looked at her face, I realised that she looked very pale and she kept on shaking her head. She was stumbling as she tried to say something. I felt worried about her so I slowly advanced towards her.

“Nayeon-ah, I… love you…” And suddenly she closed her eyes and loose her balance. “JUNGYEON!” I ran towards her and managed to catch her in time. “JUNGYEON, WAKE UP!” I kept on shaking her hoping that she will wake up. However, she did not wake up and I felt scared for the first time. What happened, why did she faint suddenly? I thought.

Suddenly the door opened, Chaeyoung and Dahyun came in. “What happened?!” Both of them ask at the same time. “I don’t know… I was saying sorry and hoping that she will forgive me but she fainted!” I explained to them while tears started falling.

“Okay, explain later! We have to bring Jungyeon unnie to the nurse room quickly!” Chaeyoung rushed. I tried to carry her up but she was too heavy for me. I look at them for help and they didn't waste time to come to my aid. Dahyun and I stood opposite of each other to support her up while Chaeyoung went to open the door. We went out and immediately head towards the nurse room. “I will take all our belongings and meet you guys there.” Chaeyoung told us before going back to the music room.

As we are rushing to the nurse room, I took some glances at Jungyeon hoping that she will wake up from all the noise and scold us or hit us, but she did not even move an inch. Jungyeon… Please be alright. I haven told you that I love you yet…

 

Dahyun POV

We finally reached the nurse room and I kicked opened the door. The nurse had a shock and quickly rush us to put Jungyeon down on the bed. The nurse asked us what happened while she examined her. Nayeon unnie told the nurse the whole scenario and the nurse nodded her head. The nurse ask us to take a seat outside while she check on Jungyeon.

I looked at Nayeon unnie who is looking down on the floor and I know she must be thinking that she was the one at fault. I went towards her and side-hugged her, telling her that it was not her fault and she should not be blaming herself. After a while, the nurse came out and told us that she is just dehydrated, her weight had dropped drastically and caused her to faint just now. To make things worse, she might not be sleeping well and that caused her body to be push over the limits. She told us that we can go see her but she was still asleep, before going to do her work.

We went into the room and we saw that an IV drip was attached to Jungyeon’s arm. She is currently resting but she looked so weak and pale. I look over to Nayeon unnie. She looked very sad and dried tears were still visible on her face. I tap on her shoulder to get her attention. “Unnie, I’ll stay outside. You can talk to her alone.” I told her while hugging her. After hugging her, I went out of the door to give her time to talk with Jungyeon unnie.

As I sit down on the chairs outside, the door of the main entrance open and Chaeyoung came in with our belongings. “Eh? Where are the unnies at? Why are you outside here alone?” She asked. “They are inside that room over there. I came out so that Nayeon unnie have time to accompany Jungyeon unnie who is still not awake yet.” I explained while pointing to the door. “Ohh…I shall accompany you until Nayeon unnie is out of the room then.” She smiled.

 

Nayeon POV

As I watch Dahyun leave out of the room, I turn back and walked closer to Jungyeon. The more I look at her pale face, the guiltier I felt. With my shaky hands, I went to touch her soft cheeks. “I am sorry, Jungyeon-ah. I should have trust you and now because of me, you are lying on the bed with IV drip attached on you.” I whispered. “I should not have said those hurtful words to you without finding out the truth. I am really, really sorry Jungyeon-ah.. Please

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter